It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Downward Spiral...and on My Birthday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Happy Birthday ma'am

When I get stressed out and all worked up into a lather, I close my eyes and deep breath. 10-20times in and out. I think of a nice place, a warm place where life is not so hectic.

You are your own Captain, keep it off the rocks. You can do it, you will do it.

You don't need me to wish you luck.

~~~~ __/) ~~~~~~

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Everyone,

Thanks again for the kind words and flowers (you too, Jiggerj). Means so much to know there are caring people in the world.

Today went much better. Guess the videos of giggling babies and dancing cats did the trick. Or maybe all that positive energy you sent my way....

Still have more climbing to do, but I'll get back to my mountaintop eventually.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Happy belated birthday, and I'm glad your starting to feel better. I suffer from depression and anxiety as well. I take meds, but also have been taking vitamins, meditating....etc. It seems know matter what I always fall back into that whole. I have my own mantra for these difficult times, I just keep telling myself to keep fighting the fight. I hope everything works out for you.

And as for your hub not getting you flowers, sometimes you just have to be blunt and straight up tell them what you want. I know it would be great if they just did it on their own, but I haven't had such luck!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Hey Smylee, don't let it get you down ya know?

You are by and far one of the most beautiful people on the site and in general.

There's gonna be days where you feel like chucking it in, throttling someone, when you just can't be bothered. Those are the days you get up, get out and see the world through different eyes.

Find something to make you laugh. Find something that makes your jaw drop with awe. Above all else, find a reason to smile. Go on, I dare you.

Just remember, you may not at times, but we believe in you. Follow our example.

Happy birthday darlin...

edit on 20/2/2013 by 74Templar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Happy belated B-day!

I feel as if I know you, having read many, many of your posts and threads and seeing your avatar nearly daily. But I don't know you, and while I'm not new to ATS from a reader perspective, I'm new from a "member" perspective. But, that being said, I felt like I just had to reach out and tell you - chin up, smiles on, deep breath, and happy thoughts!

I know that "waiting for the life" feeling, waiting for something to happen...sort of in a circling pattern. It's okay. It happens. You are in the right place and right time for whatever it is you are here to do. It may not be obvious to you at the moment, but we never know the influence we have in the world, just as we go about our days. Your reasons for being wherever you are may not be obvious to you now, but you impact the world just by being you.
And I would wager that your impact is positive beyond your understanding.

Hugs to you!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join