Originally posted by Sublimecraft
What a story!!!
Excellent contributions throughout these 8 pages too.
You are living in a haunted house. Here is what has led me to this conclusion........
1. The "growling" noise is heard by both you and your wife and has impacted you.
2. She saw a face at the top of the stairs, vivid enough to cause an argument - it was not you.
3. You have an affinity with an inanimate object (shed) and cannot explain why.
4. A personal possession was taken which had you "out-of-sorts" and you found it after concentrating on your possession inside the inanimate object - it was found inside the inanimate object.
5. Your very first contact with this house lead you to the shed in the basement however it was not until you left the "territory" upon that first visit that the thought came to you to re-enter the house where upon you had a "feeling" for the shed.
That 4th point is the clincher - and is very common with ghost activity, and believe it or not, it is usually personal jewellery which ordinarily garnishes the most attention between the spirit and you.
As another poster has mentioned, you have been here before, in a past life, it is no coincidence that you are here again - there are no coincidences in this regard.
Try lying on the floor in the shed again (which in and of itself is quite peculiar, unless you have done it before.......) and concentrate this time on a single question that you want an answer to.
The lock on the inside of the door is to keep someone out, just long enough for whomever is inside to hide/stop what they are doing......the scratches at the door lead me to wild speculation.
Originally posted by slapjacks
Well nothing on the audio... But something else odd just happened a while ago... The guy that came over to run a new coaxial cable for me came up from the basement and said "man, your house is haunted, I've never seen anything like this"... I thought he was kidding but he told me that the cable he was installing electrocuted him and Arched on his meter... I asked him if he had touched a hot end of the cable and he told me the cable wasn't even hooked up to anything yet? Ummm... yeah, anybody know how this could be possible?
Originally posted by slapjacks
Originally posted by Fjernt
I just noticed this. See the older man with a beard? Head slightly tilted to his right (our left), as if he is looking in at the room? (the smaller circle)
[img]Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]edit on 20-2-2013 by Fjernt because: (no reason given)
lean back, or tilt your screen slightly back, to get it abit darker. Comes out clearer that way.edit on 20-2-2013 by Fjernt because: messed up the imglinkedit on 20-2-2013 by Fjernt because: (no reason given)edit on 20-2-2013 by Fjernt because: Clarification
F that! now I see it after tilting my screen back haha damn...
also We have a "harry potter" type closet underneath the foyer stair case that also only locks from the inside... here are the pics.. the door seem a lot bigger because of the angle of the photo but in reality the door is about 5 feet tall..
Originally posted by Sozen94
I've heard that the feeling of 'being watched' is common in old buildings due to the electrics, is that true?edit on 21-2-2013 by Sozen94 because: (no reason given)
Originally posted by OkieDokie
Great work on the part of Vasa Croe Very interesting stuff you have found!