It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Attraction

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Very interesting thread .
Could the growling sound be coming from these pipes?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Very interesting thread .
Could the growling sound be coming from these pipes?

I highly doubt it, only for the fact that I've heard the growling sound come from the outside of the shed while I was in there.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Yeah I planned on doing that, only because the recent experiences that involved our bedroom. It tends to get a little creepy at times.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is a great story. It might have some merit. I think the advice to not investigate, change, paint or do anything else to that shed was a good one. By the latest posts it sounds like you might have activated it, but it might still be time to just let it fade away. Just let it be a fascinating old thing. If it's activated, I think it can cause problem. Right now you might have a chance in making it passive again. That would really be for the best.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Well lately now, my lady has been experiencing more than I have, with the loud bangs and the knocking on doors when she's alone in the bedroom... I as messing with her after that incident when she heard the knocking on the door and after the conversation I looked her dead in the eyes with a more than serious facial expression and I said "night 3" lol. Ya know how they do that in the paranormal activity movies? Well, she didn't find it as amusing as I did... Although, I do kind of regret saying that because it seems like there has been a slight increase in activity.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So...anything new happening?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
My wife would never let me buy a house so old....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Where's slapjack?
Quick, someone check the shed!

I'm sure he is fine and just busy.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm back, I was out of town over the weekend. So nothing as of this morning!

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Ok, I'll stay tuned and wait.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Interesting.
I really love old houses and some of the shots you have posted are very beautiful. They really don't build them like that anymore!
Now, to your situation. The shed bothers me. I know, I know, who am I to even have an opinion - I am just a random internet nobody, but it bothers me. I have seen things, some good and some I question. I have been in places with "activity". Some of the things haven't bothered me at all and some of them have led me to make choices away from them. And, for real. Your shed bothers me.

Mostly I think it bothers me because I think it bothers you and you aren't regularly and evenly surfacing that.

I read the whole thread. The first time you mentioned the growls you used the word terrified.
Later in a different post you said you were comfortable and that none of it was bothering you.
That contradiction concerns me because you have been so very level headed about all of it. It is in general description that your innate fear and intuition of concern seems to leak out (get up the stairs faster...) while in a head on question about the situation you maintain that you aren't frightened and don't want to remove the shed. It makes me worry that something else is acting upon you in making you want the shed. Right down to the thread title "odd attraction" you seem to recognize that you are being pulled in by something outside of yourself - that perhaps at least some small part of your will has been co opted.

I don't know if you should get rid of the shed. I do thing you should avoid it for a bit to see if things quiet back down.

Any markings on the floor? Red door, inside lock, could someone have been messing with darker powers in that room?

As an aside, I have a shed inside too. Slide lock. But, it's on the outside. Ours was used for wood (and later coal) storage and a huge section of the porch above it flips up to fill it. Any roof ceiling doors or signs that there mgiht have once been one? Any chance that the shed was always there but that rooms above it were added by enclosing or replacing a porch?

Good luck to you. And thanks for coming back all the time to update. I will be following.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Yes the inside of the door is red and there is a lock as well on the inside of the shed door.

As of today I still haven't heard the growling sound at all...

Last night I did encounter two strange things though. First I was up stairs getting ready to come down, while I was at the top of the staircase I had glanced down and looked at the banister... (you can see this in on of the above pictures I've posted) But yeah, when I glanced down It looked like there was a small figure there for literally only fractions of a millisecond... Still not to sure what to write that off as...

Second, When I finally went to bed I was getting undressed in the bedroom when I thought I heard a female voice coming from downstairs. I stopped and listened to it for a good minute or two until it finally went silent. It sounded as if someone was having a conversation with themselves... I went back down stair thinking maybe I had left the TV on or something but all the lights were off as well as the TV... So to me it was a little odd... Perhaps someones car stereo driving by? I thought about that but then I also thought of the duration of the voice I was hearing; disproving that it could have been someones car...

Still no audio, although I haven't been religious doing it.. Going to try it again this evening.

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hope you are able to eventually get a recording. Maybe next time if you hear a voice it will be clearer and you can tell what's being said. Good luck!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by slapjacks

I've been following your intriguing thread since the beginning. Several comments on your photos, thanks for posting them!

First, it's odd someone built an enclosed shed *inside* of a basement. At least, it seems odd to me. Someone wanted a separate room inside of a room. I wonder the thought process behind that.

Second...this one from my gut, so has no proof to go with it. Someone was held captive in that little room at some time in the past.

Great story.....

Des

I agree with Des - the first 'flash' I had was of someone being locked in there...or hidden away from others for some reason...I am fairly intuitive and I do NOT get a good feeling from those pics. I also associate a child with that door. And maybe an animal. (Like a small dog or a cat. If there is a 'ghost' or spirit present, they are notorious for making things disappear and then 'ching', making their reappearance right beside your head...like a child might do...)
My suggestion is to remove it, burn it and rebuild that part of the basement as per your wife. I might even have a house blessing done after the door is removed.
The fact that you are are 'attracted' to it does it for me - get that thing outta there before it does more than 'attract' you.
Serious!
Namaste.
GI

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

How could someone be locked in there with the lock on the inside of the door and not on the outside, unless they locked themselves in?

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
reply to post by GreenIrish

How could someone be locked in there with the lock on the inside of the door and not on the outside, unless they locked themselves in?

Obviously he did not read the whole thread...

I want to know if there has been any follow up inquiry on this being an old Underground Railroad stop.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Hello is anyone home? OP, have you checked out that attic yet? I don't mean to be a pain in the butt, just anxious to hear what you may have discovered.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hey guys, sorry for such a late response... I did Check the attic from what I could see there wasn't anything other than a bunch of pesky insulation...

Vasa- As to the rail road It did run through close by my house but that's all I've been able to find out... as of now..

And for the recent activities; Haven't heard the growling much at all... I was in the bathroom the other night and I was alone at home and it sounded like someone had punched the door really hard from the outside (by then I was done going to the bathroom..) but anyways it scared the sh*t out of me... Have no clue what it was...

In one of the previous pictures I posted ( the one of the stair case) well that stair case has a bit of a spiral up at the top that lands you in the loft area... I was walking up there and it was around 230am everyone was asleep and I thought I saw somebody walk from one end of the loft to the other, very quickly... It was dark so I couldn't make out anything other than it being a figure.. Then again it may have been my eyes playing tricks on me but my lady also had a similar experience (the one where she saw at head at floor level at the top of the stairs..)

posted on Mar, 30 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Interesting. Tried any more recordings or taking any more pics?

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

reply to post by Destinyone

I was thinking maybe a root cellar type room? You need good airflow, but no light. I noticed there were shelves in there, maybe a pantry/root cellar thing. But yeah, I thought it was weird too.
edit on 31-3-2013 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join