Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Search for Jimmy Hoffa on property north of Rochester is 'imminent'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
This would invalidate the story of him buried under an end zone in Giants stadium.

Considered more a myth then reality.

Hoffa's remains were buried in cement under what is now Section 107 near the football field's end zone, Frankos told the magazine.

The magazine printed a stadium diagram marking the spot, with the headline, "Hoffa Goes Deep."

Frankos is in a federal witness protection program and is to testify in the upcoming trial of reputed New York Mafia kingpin John Gotti.

Kenneth Walton, who was transferred from the New York FBI office to Detroit in 1985, challenged Frankos' story.

"During the time I was in charge -- which includes the period when this guy claims he talked to an FBI agent about the case -- no information came to our attention dealing with the Hoffa matter that had any credibility whatsoever," Walton said.

edit on 2/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

Then why would you even put anything at all?

Troll Much?

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

I can speak for the fact that Hoffa's family does not care. I am related by marriage. His brother died about 9 years ago; and , his brothers only children--who were both adopted--could care less. My uncle said that he was an outcast of the family, with no ties.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonopolyMan
reply to post by heyitsok

Then why would you even put anything at all?

Troll Much?

Just to let you know that what you posted made you sound full retard.

And who are you calling a troll, you three-post wonder?

Frankly your Mafia affectations make me wish you didn't exist. The real Cosa Nostra is bad enough. People who go out of their way to try to act like or sound like they are "wise guys," really make me feel.. very acerbic.

So no, I don't troll much. I just have little patience for morons. I'm working on becoming more patient, and what I replied to your original post was the very nicest of the MANY potential replies I formulated.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
This would invalidate the story of him buried under an end zone in Giants stadium.

Considered more a myth then reality.

Hoffa's remains were buried in cement under what is now Section 107 near the football field's end zone, Frankos told the magazine.

The magazine printed a stadium diagram marking the spot, with the headline, "Hoffa Goes Deep."

Frankos is in a federal witness protection program and is to testify in the upcoming trial of reputed New York Mafia kingpin John Gotti.

Kenneth Walton, who was transferred from the New York FBI office to Detroit in 1985, challenged Frankos' story.

"During the time I was in charge -- which includes the period when this guy claims he talked to an FBI agent about the case -- no information came to our attention dealing with the Hoffa matter that had any credibility whatsoever," Walton said.

This one was proved not true, they used ground penetrating radar back in late 90's or early 2000's and checked, there were no pockets or bones found under the stadium. They spent quite a bit of time looking, and even did a test using a pig to make sure the equipment could read through the concrete and detect if there were any remains there.

Interesting news OP, the old gangsters always interested me. Was not a movie or book i did not read
or watch about them.
edit on 2/20/2013 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)
edit on 23-2-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I hope they do find him. Since he went missing until about a year ago to me it was one of those mysteries that were never going to be solved, it was a curiosity but I was detached from it. Then about 6 months ago my husband and I became friends with a neighbor who is a musician and during our conversations he mentioned being friends with Jimmy Hoffa's son, and that kinda brought the issue a bit closer to me as a person....now it is one of my friends, friends father that has been missing for all these years.

I did note chiefsmom's comment, and she would know far better than me how the family feels, but I'm one to consider how I myself would feel under those circumstances and I know if it was my dad I would want that closure.

<< 1   >>

join