It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AGC Aerospace and Defense Boss Slaps A Toddler in Fight for Crying.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
'Drunk' company boss out of a job after scaring mother 'to death' as he slapped her crying toddler and called him ''n-word' baby' on plane.

Joe Rickey Hundley, 60, accused of racially abusing, then striking the 19-month-old infant on a flight to Atlanta. The mother, 33-year-old Jessica Bennett, believes Hundley was intoxicated> AGC Aerospace and Defense says Hundley is no longer employed at the company AGC declined to comment on whether he was fired or resigned Hundley has been charged with assault

Link

I think its funny that he lost his job for something stupid.... as SLAPPING A BABY!... the racist undertones are just cheery on the top.

Hopefully the toddler does not remember these things.

-Drunk
-Slapping a Toddler
-Racist slur

He is done for.
edit on 2/19/2013 by luciddream because: (Link)

edit on 2/19/2013 by luciddream because: font size

edit on Tue Feb 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Too bad his mother was scared to death, had it been my toddler they would have had to pull me off the plane in cuffs. This is ridiculous. This man should be in jail for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Humanity never cease to surprise me. Things like this still exist...

Crying babies are annoying, but what can you do about it..? well other than slapping and calling it names...

Ear Plugs!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by luciddream

I wish I could slap all annoying babies... This includes 60 year old annoying babies too...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This was posted and got pulled for some reason.

Anyway, my reply was: He deserves a ass kickin', not a lawsuit. Drunk, depressed 'cause he's out of a job, still no excuse for slapping a child, then insulting them. The bad part is, I will bet he doesn't do time, like he should. He'll get anger management, a fine and a stern warning. Maybe restricted from flying for a while. But nothing close to what he deserves.
ETA: Just thought of the perfect punishment. Anyone who abuses someone else's child, they get strapped to a chair, in a room with the parents for 5 minutes. No charges against the parents. Yeah, I know, violence begets violence. But, I bet bringing back the whip and stocks would see a quick drop in child abuse.
edit on 19-2-2013 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

This was posted and got pulled for some reason.

Hmm interesting, did the title have any "language". or something against T&C?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Not that I noticed. I had replied and went back later to see others and it was gone. Doesn't even show up in my post history.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Sounds to me that the airline is at fault since they are not suppose to allow people flying to get drunk or let them onto a plane if they were drunk so how was this man so intoxicated as to smack around a baby and racially abuse it or whatever.

Isn't it weird how these big banks don't fire people for anything not even stealing or whatever, but this guy smacks around a baby and loses his job quick!

I wonder if one of these banksters CEO smacked a baby if they would hire him or laugh about it?

Oh and i know he didnt work for a bank i was just comparing the banks to his company which is also a big company but in a different sector.
edit on 19-2-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

hah dear god i would have killed that old drunk bas****

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Stock up on your earplugs then....

This is as acceptable as slapping any other creature for being unable to communicate their pain.
I am tired of people thinking that kids are only an annoyance, ( and sometimes they are) they are our future. One day we are all going to be so old and decrepit that we can't wipe our own butts, do you feel like being smacked because it's annoying to someone nearby? My apologies if your reply to me was sarcastic, I just wonder what runs through people's minds sometimes.

I like the idea of leaving any abuser alone with the parents for 5 minutes, without charges.
Too many people are scared of their own shadow and won't stand up for what's right to begin with.

I also agree that maybe they should be dealt with because of shady business dealings as well, but this was pretty cut and dried, he assaulted someone unable to protect themselves. Someone who was communicating pain to his caregiver, he wasn't crying just to make someone's day miserable. Maybe the adults in this world need to stop acting like the bratty kids that they complain about.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

well put and im on this posters side

selfish instead of selfless seems to be the plight of humankind
seems jesus had some important things to say regardless of you belief in his father
totally IMO

edit on 19-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2013 by GRS1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The baby looks nothing like the womans husband, unless the baby has a membership a sun your buns.

Maybe a dna test is in the making?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Of course i was being sarcastic, my side is already determined on the OP post, and i'm not sure who would "side" with that drunk.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
The baby looks nothing like the womans husband, unless the baby has a membership a sun your buns.

Lol... when i read the news i expected a black mother... due to name calling and all... then i saw the white(? i think) couple... first thing came to my mind is Adoption or black ancestry.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I thought so, but again it's hard to tell sometimes.
Some things will get me up in arms pretty quick, and I meant no personal offense.
I really wish I had been there

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Originally posted by kimish

Lol... when i read the news i expected a black mother... due to name calling and all... then i saw the white(? i think) couple... first thing came to my mind is Adoption or black ancestry.

Or somebody has some explaining to do! lol

On topic: This poor excuse for an individual... It's shameful how people can be. Most children at that age are loud in one way or another. This guy just has no patience. I hope he hasn't passed any of his genes on. smh

new topics

top topics

join