It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what do you think about coast to coast A.M and ground zero with clyde lewis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have all ready asked how people feel about INFOWARS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now i want to know what you feel about coast to coast am and ground zero with clyde lewis...

I have been tuning in to coast to coast on and off since i was 15 and i kind of lost interest with it when art bell stopped hosting and the newer shows don't really do it for me. I will keep it on for background sound if i am up late working on a paper or doing some Hi/King2.

My loco F.M talk network just added ground zero with Clyde Lewis to the line up right before coast to coast and i have only licensed to him the last mouth or so i am not really clear on how i feel about the show at this point.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JoyfullMustard

For the most part I like them both entertainment wise, though I do tend to lean towards Clyde Lewis a bit more.
But I do find Ground Zeros lead in sound bites to be a bit creepy. (Which I'm sure he's gunning for)

Just what is being said after; "The loudspeaker spoke up and said...Rancini."

What the hell is Rancini? Or am I hearing it wrong?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
What the hell is Rancini? Or am I hearing it wrong?

Yeah... its Giveeee UPPP!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
In my honest opinion I believe C2C is muddled mess now and it pains me to say that. I was a dedicated listener, and really miss what the show was all about, not just Art.

George is pitifully dumb but tries to be cerebral. I dont think they know what sort of show they want to be, it seems often that Noory wished the show was a more traditional "hard news" program.

The quality of the guests are not as good anymore either.

The killer for any business is inconsistency and I think that is a huge part of the C2C problem.

Both Tom Danheizer and George Noory need to move on.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Leonidas

Noory is trying to make C2C(and its ufo centric topic) look more mainstream to the casual listener.
He's trying to make it look less like paranoid scifi entertainment and more serious.

Clyde is awesome. Best radio intro EVER. Little girl/scrambled voice:look behind you.

top topics

join