It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnoEht
all the lottery winners never had a chance but it all led up to that perfect day where they decided to skip out on coffee or maybe take another route down the road that made them decide to play that day and make them win

It didnt "make" them win, they had a much, much higher chance of losing. They just did not.

As for the bolded part, they most certainly had a chance to win as they bought a ticket. Its a small one, but as we all know, someone is eventually going to win.

The likelihood of said person having some hope of winning is inherent to the purchase of the ticket. This may give the illusion that their hope was able to physically manifest their dream, but it was the action that put it into play. The hope just inspired the action. I still have my doubts that they would win the lottery if they didnt take the action of buying a ticket.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

We arent disagreeing. I am not sure you understand my point.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

all the lottery winners never had a chance but it all led up to that perfect day where they decided to skip out on coffee or maybe take another route down the road that made them decide to play that day and make them win

It didnt "make" them win, they had a much, much higher chance of losing. They just did not.

As for the bolded part, they most certainly had a chance to win as they bought a ticket. Its a small one, but as we all know, someone is eventually going to win.

The likelihood of said person having some hope of winning is inherent to the purchase of the ticket. This may give the illusion that their hope was able to physically manifest their dream, but it was the action that put it into play. The hope just inspired the action. I still have my doubts that they would win the lottery if they didnt take the action of buying a ticket.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

*sigh* i guess you just cant seem to comprehend what i am explaining, thank you for your input anyway.and may you find the fruit of knowledge one day to step outside of the box

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Im outside the box .how about you?

This is why im saying what i am saying. plus my family did a similar thing immigrated to stay alive

but they didnt manage to do this due to the law of attraction. They managed to do this because the law in the country that they moved to allowed them to. Simple logic.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

*sigh* i guess you just cant seem to comprehend what i am explaining, thank you for your input anyway.and may you find the fruit of knowledge one day to step outside of the box

So many assumptions!

To turn it around a bit, what is it that you think I am saying? What is it that you dont feel I am comprehending?

Thats the idea of a discussion board, to learn about and from each other (even if it takes a little bit of work)! That is an obstacle that we can overcome if we put our minds to it and then follow through with action.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

No one can set off a causal chain so perfect that he can see the end. But you will find that out when you don't win the lottery.

Thoughts cannot manipulate the already perfect chain of events happening in the universe. They can only latch on and hope for the best.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

So many assumptions!

To turn it around a bit, what is it that you think I am saying? What is it that you dont feel I am comprehending?

Thats the idea of a discussion board, to learn about and from each other (even if it takes a little bit of work)! That is an obstacle that we can overcome if we put our minds to it and then follow through with action.

You base your theories and assumptions on conventional indoctrinated thinking methods, i see the world in a completely different point of view both literally and metaphorically. your judgement is clouded by years of being taught what is "normal" and what is not.

its hopeless, you sound like a good person but your unwillingness to break free from the conventional way of thinking will stop you from doing great things with your life.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope
reply to post by EnoEht

No one can set off a causal chain so perfect that he can see the end. But you will find that out when you don't win the lottery.

Thoughts cannot manipulate the already perfect chain of events happening in the universe. They can only latch on and hope for the best.

there is no such thing as CANT, you are the only one responsible for setting a limit to your capabilities. it is very interesting to see how the programming instilled in you since childhood is feverishly trying to fight back with what you have been taught to be "logic"

i have this gift or curse or whatever you want to call it, i can tell you anything about a person by just looking at them, by just shaking their hand. i can even predict certain events into those peoples lives but the vision doesn't come in a "visual" way but in an emotional way.

just know that you are the captain of your ship, and by the looks of it you haven't decided to retract the anchor yet and set sail. such wasted potential

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

I'm on my way!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Like I said. I'm oversimplifying things.
But the truth is.
Many people all over the world make the hard choice and emigrate to other countries.

How many cubans haven't risked their lives crossing the florida straights in a home made raft to get to freedom?
It's a hard choice to uproot yourself and theirs no guarantee that things will be better.

But it's a viable option if you're willing to risk it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by EnoEht

I'm on my way!

thats what im talking about

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Where secret the book went wrong, together with millions of people who read it, is the wishing part.

Let's say you are watching television and you are thinking about your hot neighbor you have a crush on. The movie is boring so you don't follow it anymore and instead you can kinda imagine the two of you kissing and stuff

You get the crazy feeling in your belly and you are totally imagining the two of you in your bed, you can smell him/her - that place or realm is where the 'secret' lives. That's the best way i can explain it. Aboriginals call it 'dreamtime' and everything starts from there.

If you daydream about this person often you will probably one day do exactly what you imagined you would, maybe he or she will start a conversation one day, maybe you will meet at the grocery shop - but if you try and imagine Kim Kardashian chances are it will never happen - your realm is too far away, too different than hers and they won't synchronize and become reality.

Or let's say you have large ears and you want/need expensive cosmetic surgery. Instead of thinking how you need the money you can daydream about yourself with small ears. You are in the town and friends tell you you look great, you have small scars behind both ears and you are putting some special lotion on it to fade - chances are in a couple of years or sooner an old aunt will pass away or your brother will win the lottery or you will get a new credit card approved and you will get the money for surgery.

'The secret' is not a doctor or a god and you cannot pray to please, please do something for you.

Just start by envisioning yourselves how you want to be, feel or look like and it will probably become but the lottery is something that affects many people and it is almost impossible to have it all to yourself. Maybe you'll one day win 50 bucks but is that what you wished for.... well, technically yes
that's actually the secret.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Exitt because: .

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

how do you know they havent?

because life is only a re-run albeit it a persisting one ...choice is only an illusion of the truth ...because in truth there is no choice......... DNA is the future Fortune's-teller crystal ball ... i have no proof of this of course

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

im envisioning myself to be like the girl in your avatar.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

there is no such thing as CANT, you are the only one responsible for setting a limit to your capabilities. it is very interesting to see how the programming instilled in you since childhood is feverishly trying to fight back with what you have been taught to be "logic"

i have this gift or curse or whatever you want to call it, i can tell you anything about a person by just looking at them, by just shaking their hand. i can even predict certain events into those peoples lives but the vision doesn't come in a "visual" way but in an emotional way.

just know that you are the captain of your ship, and by the looks of it you haven't decided to retract the anchor yet and set sail. such wasted potential

It is just as interesting seeing how your credulity, likely instilled in you since childhood, guides you past your logic and rationality into your romantic hopes, adamantly lead by your desires and wants.

To conclude on things without thought, but emotion only, is what the child does. If that is your gift, allow me to say I have seen better.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
reply to post by Exitt

im envisioning myself to be like the girl in your avatar.

Not trying to be rude but even if you envision things you would like to become you still have to work toward your goals in RL. In this case you have an option of going to the doctor and taking hormone therapy. Then you can maybe learn karate or not, whatever, just trying to explain your thoughts and actions should be on the same track in life.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Exitt because: .

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

thats what i was talking about, not so much wishing..but feeling the thing that you want the most, you have to feel like you already have it, in order for the process to work...sometimes i have a hard time putting into words the amount of information that runs through my head

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

You base your theories and assumptions on conventional indoctrinated thinking methods, i see the world in a completely different point of view both literally and metaphorically. your judgement is clouded by years of being taught what is "normal" and what is not.

its hopeless, you sound like a good person but your unwillingness to break free from the conventional way of thinking will stop you from doing great things with your life.

Instead of spending your time in judgment of my ineptitude, you could spend the time explaining things a bit to me.

I am not unwilling to grow, but we both have things of value to say.

Really, the question I inferred earlier was "How could someone win the lottery if they dont buy a ticket?" I understand that its easy to dismiss this as being of no consequence because of its "materiality." However, the processes that would take place to win the lottery in the way you suggest would be the same processes that allowed a physical manifestation of thought with no action.

Why continue to sit in judgment of my capabilities when we can have a discussion on a discussion board?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin

Originally posted by micmerci
Why haven't all "the secret" experts won the lottery yet?

how do you know they havent?

because life is only a re-run albeit it a persisting one ...choice is only an illusion of the truth ...because in truth there is no choice......... DNA is the future Fortune's-teller crystal ball ... i have no proof of this of course

it was already pre determined that you would have the illusion of choice therefore meaning that this new found knowledge was supposed to or has already happened therefore meaning that the individual is already on the right track

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join