It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

we are all different people sharing the same physical plane of existence...however each individual experiences reality completely different and can MOLD and CONTROL how their reality will play out on a personal level, while obeying the laws of the 3rd dimension and as long as you do not interfere with another individuals "self universe/reality"

I've thought very long and hard about this subject. I've tested my theories and my view of this subject has shifted drastically over the years. You are correct that we can control reality to some degree (with out mind), but that degree is extremely small. It takes many people focusing (tens of thousands minimum) on the same thing to actually observe tangible results. Experiments with quantum RNG's help demonstrate how powerful group consciousness can be.

But even as large groups it's not like we're capable of moving boulders with our minds, we're talking about manipulating random numbers here. The power to manipulate random numbers should not be understated though, as you have demonstrated with the lottery example. However your lottery example wouldn't follow the laws of mainstream physics unless your actions some how had an influence on the machines they use to come up with the winning numbers.

I mean it could happen like a butterfly effect via some rare chain of events, but the chance of that is extremely low. Mainstream physics doesn't account for any mind-over-matter effect, even when it comes to quantum physics; the observers control is limited to collapsing the wave function of quantum sized objects. My own experiments always result in extremely tiny effects which are barely noticeable, regardless of the effort I go to.

While I think there is a genuine effect happening I believe that effect has its limits. Perhaps it would take someone like Neo to fully comprehend the nature of the matrix and be able to exploit that effect to its full potential. If there are people like that they are extremely rare and I would estimate that no more than 1 in a million people on Earth have such abilities. There's some good evidence they do exist though.
edit on 19/2/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Oh, and don't forget the DVD documentary version she released, AND "The Secret Gratitude Book" which is basically just an empty diary/journal to write your wishes in LOL. How much does that cost? $19.99! You can get a notebook at any office supply store for $1.99, but hey, you can't just be usin' any old book to write down your wishes, or they won't come true! It has to be the special "gratitude book"!

you have to admire the pure greedy genius in that idea. many motivational speakers for years have been telling people to write down what they want so they can work towards it but only she could put a spiritualist twist on it charge money for an empty book.

Greedy middle class people just lap that stuff up..sure wish id thought of that one lol

edit on 19-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

And that is "the secret" advanced 101, you worded that beautifully.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

The secret is a secret of nada, cry and the whole world cries with you.
edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Thats the funny part though, it does work!

They put their mind to something and made it happen through action. Seems like common sense to my own perspective, but obviously not to many others. I cant deny that the extent of success has surprised me though. The only part I dont understand is why it has to be so mystical to be special.

I have no doubt they manifested their wealth. First, with their mind, then through action. Its just too bad some see fit to profit at the expense of others for a lesson that would increase the quality of life for everyone involved. Should be free!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If anyone actually wanted to further there experiance with "the secret" I would recommend "the book of miracles" about as thick as the bible yet not religious one bit, just helps dis-inform your mind of pre-conceived notions and thoughts.

This is where you would find don't bend the spoon, the spoon doesn't exist in the first place. Or however that lady in the "Matrix movie" said it.

Just food for thought.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Okay would you like to tell some starving african child that if they want it enough and pray enough, and send out " vibes" they might just get that ticket for a life time of food.
And if they are " lucky" they might be entitled to a bowl of rice.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Try telling all the poor starving people in the world that all they need to to is wish they were not poor or starving and see what sort of response you get from them...

Ahhhhh.... but unless they are locked up and in jail.
The poor or starving can actually do something about it if they wanted to.
I know i know easier than it sounds. But you know you could leave and go somewhere else where there was food. Or learn to get your own food.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Okay would you like to tell some starving african child that if they want it enough and pray enough, and send out " vibes" they might just get that ticket for a life time of food.

I think there are two parts to the equation; a thought then followed by action.

The success of the action will be determined by the controlling variables. With the lottery, its pretty unlikely to win. But, we would never win without playing in the first place. That starving African child would need to take action after thinking about the hunger, but he would still be limited by the controlling variables of the environment.

Equally unsuccessful is us sitting here "thinking" about helping that starving child in Africa. It takes action..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Serdgiam

Yeah, but why do people want to win the lottery, why are they so damn greeedy. Its okay to have a little bit, and we have the world. We have inner freedom.

I think the secret is was no secret, we are all vibrating human beings. Whos thoughts and actions lead to certain consequences.

I imagine that rich folk do think about wealth alot. So maybe you could say this is mind attraction, but its alot of weight in that direction.

I dont think this applies to the lottery, isnt it the case that many many lottery winners say they just " did not" expect it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Try telling all the poor starving people in the world that all they need to to is wish they were not poor or starving and see what sort of response you get from them...

Ahhhhh.... but unless they are locked up and in jail.
The poor or starving can actually do something about it if they wanted to.
I know i know easier than it sounds. But you know you could leave and go somewhere else where there was food. Or learn to get your own food.

Wow thats pure genius, i bet no one has ever thought of that before..you should go to Africa and spread the word.

"hey guys , i know you are all poor weak and living in a place with no good farm land but all you have to do is learn to get your own food or move..."

No one would ever go hungry or die ever again..it could be the end of third world poverty as we know it , just "leave or get your own food"..maybe you could win the noble prize with that wisdom

edit on 19-2-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2013 by EnoEht because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

i was born in a third world country i grew up eating spoiled milk and moldy bread on the verge of starvation almost everyday we would fight with the pigs for scraps of food , no shoes, holes in my shorts.

but my mother never lost FAITH and HOPE that one day she would come to america and she always told herself that she already lived here and that was her mind set..

20 years later and here i am..living the dream thanks to her optimism and thoughts

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

You had the possibility of moving I take it - some dont.

So you are not an example of how willing it, wanting it, and praying for it can work.

You are an example of a mother who put her mind to it, but then made a decision and acted on it when the opportunity was presented to her.

Alot different than some one in a third world country who doesnt have that chance, we are talking about winning the lottery right with the power of the mind. Of having that 1 in multi million chance of getting what we truely desire.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I dont think this applies to the lottery, isnt it the case that many many lottery winners say they just " did not" expect it.

Well, the odds are certainly not in their favor, thats for sure. However, if there wasnt at least a small part of them that thought they had a chance, they likely would not have taken the action of buying the lottery ticket in the first place. They buy it essentially expecting to lose, but hoping to win. It doesnt increase their odds over any one else who bought a ticket, but it puts them in the race. If someone else is expecting to lose, and has no hope of winning, they are likely to not buy the ticket in the first place. This ensures the outcome of "not winning" the lottery.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But they defy the law of attraction theory. as it was never on their mind

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

Well, the odds are certainly not in their favor, thats for sure. However, if there wasnt at least a small part of them that thought they had a chance, they likely would not have taken the action of buying the lottery ticket in the first place. They buy it essentially expecting to lose, but hoping to win. It doesnt increase their odds over any one else who bought a ticket, but it puts them in the race. If someone else is expecting to lose, and has no hope of winning, they are likely to not buy the ticket in the first place. This ensures the outcome of "not winning" the lottery.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

the odds arent in anyone's favor, however you can set yourself up to a point later in your life where everything will be "just right" basically the perfect set of events and circumstances for you to get the exact numbers to win the lottery.

all the lottery winners never had a chance but it all led up to that perfect day where they decided to skip out on coffee or maybe take another route down the road that made them decide to play that day and make them win

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Hmm, I dont understand.. If winning the lottery was never on their mind, why did they buy a ticket?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

On there mind as in the law of attraction ,as in focus ,as in wanting, as in the drive.

Thinking " ah that would be nice to be a millionaire" then playing the lottery doesnt count as having the law of attraction. Did you read the book ?

We all THINK. We are speaking of why they win the lottery and if this has anything to do with the ideas from the book " the secret" And Im saying it doesnt. Sometimes this stuff is totally random and doesnt matter how many goodie things youve done in your life, or how much you pray and so forth.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Yeah so the total sum of our " parts" creates the law of attraction. This makes more sense.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join