It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You believe in the law of attraction but you are talking about people being slaves...?

----

Something else I noticed in regard to "how the law of attraction works" - the more I seem to visualize / focus the MORE I seem to want it and the more it seems not to come.

If I want something and let it go it seems more likely to come.

Like I said before ALL of this COULD be COINCIDENCE (Or just GUESS that I got right) but this is my experience...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

People are not slaves. However, here the problem. You have to deal with the real world, and use the languages we have. We don't have that language yet to communicate with. And there are 2 types who believe in frequency and thought creating: those who totally ignore what is, and those who see what is, and try to help. The example given by Christ was of the second group. It means one has to focus on positive and envisioning positive but youre still realizing what is harming others. And you can communicate it as well. I personally renounce all codes in words and if I'm not envisioning intentionally, its just neutral ground, being grounded to see what is. Wisdom does not leave people in harm because your head is up in some pink clouds and you can't lower frequency to see it.
edit on 2-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Something else I noticed in regard to "how the law of attraction works" - the more I seem to visualize / focus the MORE I seem to want it and the more it seems not to come.

If I want something and let it go it seems more likely to come.

Like I said before ALL of this COULD be COINCIDENCE (Or just GUESS that I got right) but this is my experience...

Well, the letting go is a part of trust faith and really believing. You can redo it from time to time, but not out that feeling it won't come. In a sense your HS is still involved. This or something better, for the good of all, and in positive healing ways. Sometimes it means refocusing on the wish, are we really in allignment with our inner self, Higher Frequency Self, and in harmony with what we wish and is it for the good of all? Are we on track with what came to do? There can be reasons why, something doesnt occur, especially for those waking up and striving to do what they came to do.

If you kept a journal on how many coincidences occur, small daily miracles, the sun coming out behind thick stubborn clouds that had persisted all day, just when you have an epiphany of thought, and floods your house. So many different ways. You yearn for bird song, and within hours or the next day, the birds return. If you start to keep a journal, or have a good memory and just note this, soon there will be overwhelming "coincidences". I don't really believe in coincidence myself.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I wish I could help everyone realize just how real and powerful knowing and understanding the law of attraction works is... but the more you focus on it being nonsense out of an ego driven need to avoid looking foolish you are pushing the wonderful things that could be in your life farther and farther away. My life is literally turning into a whirlwind of every wish I have ever had very recently and it is so powerful it is a bit overwhelming. I am just along for the ride right now as things are manifesting at high speed. You can choose to continue to deny its reality and in doing so you are only hurting yourself, or you can embrace your dreams and make welcome them into your life and stop letting fear rule your destiny.

*love and light to all my fellow members*

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My only recommendation is test anything in life, by all means. Do not fall trap into buying any book on LoA, attending seminars, following gurus, donating to them, etc. They really do not need your money as they can attract their own wealth, do they?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

I agree 100%

*edited to avoid one liner*

Anyone that has questions is free to u2u me for help understanding how to use it properly however I may be offline for a couple weeks. More of those whirlwind changes that are all good I was talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join