It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Correction, it will have to be 2.5 mil or $2,500,000.00 based on the lottery that I'm playing since you have to pick a number that's in perfect alignment with what the amount would actually be.

It would be an ATS first if (when) I pull it off, might even make some people believe in God.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tadaman

damn man, that was deep as hell.

i was off for 4 days ive been reading all the responses all very insightful.but man this response was deep as hell.

basically the ultimate form of man kind is that in which is in sync with the universe itself, to the point where every demand, every thought, or desire is manifested. and then we became corrupted...we wanted more. and here we are made to suffer

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Macpale
This is so weird, I saw the movie of this this week and so far today I've seen in pop up in 3 articles 2 YouTube videos and now here... either this stuff is trying to show itself to me or my subconscious is playing tricks on me

the basic law of attraction my friend, gravity. its everywhere your mind attracted this subject our minds mostly run on auto pilot. imagine the possibilities if you would be able to fully control every neuron in your brain its incredible. so many possibilities.

something brought you here

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

haha but you see, you have already failed in your mind therefore you will project mostly failures down the road.

this is what they want, for us to constantly doubt ourselves to constantly be in a state of oppression and self failure.

you are capable of so many things that you probably wouldn't be able to understand.
although there is a "general" existence and reality, you as an individual live in a "custom" reality within the "general" one.

therefore anything you want can happen.as long as it doesn't violate or "mess" with the general existence that everyone experiences.

alone you can almost accomplish anything, but when you gather with others it goes away. almost like our abilities diminish when we are in larger groups, and in order for us to function as a group we have to work together, but isolated we are capable of amazing things.

this is some deep thinking it just comes to me so much more that i cant even put into words, and this is all natural no substances involved. like i said i have a benign brain tumor maybe its the cause for all these thoughts? i want so much more knowledge but i know my limited human brain cant handle it. only in my other form

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I just wish the manic dude would take his meds and stop derailing the thread with his tiger cage nonsense. I swear if i read the tiger sentence one more time i'm calling the coppers.
MOds

..or just manifest his broken keyboard

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

In some ways they have. My buddy is one of the body guards to a multi billionaire oil tycoon from the middle east who resides part time in Los Angeles. He attended a dinner where the Dalia Llama, Christina Aguilera, Puff Daddy Madonna were invited to his house just so they could be present as he handed a check for 64 million dollars to Michael Beckwith. If you don't know who he is he's the black guy in the movie the secret and has a church in LA that i on occasion visit.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by dominicus

keep trying though. your over extending into left field at this point

Oh please.... we passed ridiculousness on page one.

we passed ridiculousness when you joined ats,

u were much further to the truth as a newborn child, when you knew nothing. now you deal with fantasies and abstractions, "thinking" and "believing" that you have it all figured out, when really you live in belief system subjective bias bubbles.

the cool part is, when your physical vessel finally passes one day, then you'll find out you were wrong all along on the other side.

Death, the great equalizer, and a personal friend of mine who I've excepted to meet up with one day.

Right now, I'm manifesting that you have left this thread and left everyone here alone
edit on 24-2-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheConstruKctionofLight
Your whole post has not mentioned one good thing about the Secret, care to explain what you mean

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What you believe affects how you act. What you do affects the outcome. The harder you work, the luckier you get. People who believe their efforts will produce a positive outcome will work longer and harder, and be more focused.

That's what I mean.

To believe things that can't possibly affect the outcome really will, is superstition.

Sometimes things will happen in correlation. That doesn't mean there's causality. It's amazing the rituals you can create in a thirsty pigeon when you apply a randomly administered drop of water.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 2/24/2013 by yeahright because: Fix quote box

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think, and that is what the threadstarter said too, is that when one wants to let go of the disire, one has to act. Moving forward giving the desire energy to fullfil itself. Yeah, that's about what I wanted to say.

Hey, I care to elaborate.

One has a desire, for example, a fabulous relationship with a woman (i'm a man, 30, handsome, come here girls (hehe
)) So, what I was saying.........

There is the desire, then, acting on stuff, focussing on things other than the desire, uhm, gives the desire time to fullfil itself and in the meanwhile one transforms to an energetic value cooperative in meeting the girl and having a wonderfull relationship with her. Just a thought. From then on it's all about keeping it stable. (the relationship).

In short, one has a desire, and by just moving on it creates. That's about it. But that's prolly what the threadstarter already mentioned. I completely understand what he means.

I kind of like the desire to be helpful to other people. Very cool, it makes me wonder now what desires I should choose.

Thx supreme consciousness!

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

False.

You really just do believe everything that you say, don't you?

u were much further to the truth as a newborn child

See? You even said that wrong.

when you knew nothing.

Yeah.... you.... uh.... don't really get how words work, do you?

now you deal with fantasies and abstractions, "thinking" and "believing"

You got a lot of nerve telling ME that I deal in abstractions from "Believing"

the cool part is, when your physical vessel finally passes one day, then you'll find out you were wrong all along on the other side.

And the cooler part is, that you are completely wrong.

Right now, I'm manifesting that you have left this thread and left everyone here alone

You didn't honestly think that I would let THAT one slide, did you?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

False.

You really just do believe everything that you say, don't you?

u were much further to the truth as a newborn child

See? You even said that wrong.

when you knew nothing.

Yeah.... you.... uh.... don't really get how words work, do you?

now you deal with fantasies and abstractions, "thinking" and "believing"

You got a lot of nerve telling ME that I deal in abstractions from "Believing"

And the cooler part is, that you are completely wrong.

You didn't honestly think that I would let THAT one slide, did you?

ok, u win. congrats. I wave the white flag to your cunning brilliance and wit ad bow to your majesty.

thanks for playing!!!!!

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Oh the secret works I suppose one can say, but like everything else it takes many many many lifetimes of practice, just like everything else, and just like riding a bike. And so that's why you all and even me are here. Or actually I don't know why I'm here, but sure as hell that's why you all are here to so put it. But really dude, if you could attract and manifest anything in the universe you think that winning the lottery on some forgotten little blue insignificant dot in the vast cosmos actually means anything? Besides there are stronger forces manifesting things in opposites of you all. You all not only lack discipline, but you also lack imagination. The fun has just begun, life is a lesson you will learn it when your through, its going to get a lot more insane before it gets a lot more unsane.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnoEht

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
Okay would you like to tell some starving african child that if they want it enough and pray enough, and send out " vibes" they might just get that ticket for a life time of food.
And if they are " lucky" they might be entitled to a bowl of rice.

edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

i was born in a third world country i grew up eating spoiled milk and moldy bread on the verge of starvation almost everyday we would fight with the pigs for scraps of food , no shoes, holes in my shorts.

but my mother never lost FAITH and HOPE that one day she would come to america and she always told herself that she already lived here and that was her mind set..

20 years later and here i am..living the dream thanks to her optimism and thoughts

Not so simple, but do you know all the variables that put you and many others in those circumstances to begin with? If not, then you should get to know them, because they all represent an end will, the end product of a accumulation of wills, and things did not just end up like that out of nowhere, even by your own definition of things that is obvious. Wishful thinking in deed, but in the end your mom just wanted to run away from all that she and everybody else breed into being, wishing all there problems away, however given time all those problems will catch up and come calling again, albeit in new forms, but they will still be the same old things that she ran away from. The essence of the secret is basically action in motion, you see the world is like it is because that is a big part of how people want it to be both by there actions and by there inaction. It is no secret, even our society with the all mighty dollar at the forefront is just purposefulness manifestations and entrapment of peoples wills and focus. A sow as you reap sort of thing, faulty no doubt but change is ever purposeful.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

ok, u win.

I know.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I think the following video is appropriate for this thread. It's an experiment making an entire town believe in a lucky dog.

Derren Brown - The Experiments: The Secret of Luck

edit on 25-2-2013 by Kurius because: Correction of video link

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

The following video features woman who won a horse race multiple of times in a row. Learn how the system works. Probably similar principle in "The Secret" applies.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurius

In part but not necessarily. Some people have a gift, its a soul gift and a specific type of psi, that turns poker playing for example, into not quite a vice, but more of a skill development. The one I know does not gamble with more than a small amount of his money and then only goes for there and wins competitions. But others have noticed how psi he is and that this gift is strong. This man could have a system. He could imagine it works, but the reason is really due to him. And it wouldn't work for another. And I don't believe in gambling overall at all.
edit on 1-3-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

I really want to get concert tickets and meet someone....How do you think that could work?

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PrincessSerena

Really love these videos. I believe this first one is about a trip, she set the date on, and it was a wonderful miracle.

The Divine Net of Miraculous Possibilities

Frequency Pt 3 - The Law of Affinity - How it affects your life

Manifesting Now! Frequency Class pt.4

The Beauty of Going With the Flow

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Get rid of Fear and Manifest What You Want!

Several years ago when discovering her videos and applying this, raising frequency, that was when that miracle with pink and white hearts replacing storm clouds happened. Law of Affinity. Like unto like. One of the things she wrote or put in her earlier videos, was that, you weed out say 3 lower frequency activities. And then replace with 3 higher frequency. ie. 3 things such as: drinking, or even drinking inappropriately at a certain time, a bad relationship, expressing anger, eating unhealthy food, etc. and then put in yoga, sunshine, nature, hugs, laughter, positive thinking, prayers, meditations, doing good unto others, giving, comedies, laugher, healthy food.

Also, taking responsibility, putting things to right, giving and receiving forgiveness.

I've found that intention counts, so that you can, in a lower state or mood, or say, bad things occurred in a row, and you have an emotional fallout. You can start to reach higher, intending to bring higher frequency into the situation. Picturing yourself smiling, laughing, hugging someone, asking for forgiveness, starts to bring higher frequency joy in. Sometimes, almost like a miracle, this can almost be like a light switch, situation distress, and within a few minutes, uplifted and empowered, and filled with grace for hours.

Problems are far easier to solve, in a higher place. To reach up, to intend and seek, envision, the higher frequency. To look down upon them, see them from a new light, be able to say, oh, that was when I was lower frequency and couldn't see, feel, understand, "more". you reach more. And its something this world needs alot.

Manifesting isn't just about jobs, dates, promotions, to me its about a state of mind, prayers/envisioning, soul ability, growing up, but striving to be good, pure, because would we want to manifest our lower out of control, impulses? What if thats why we're here, to ensure we reach a point where being a ThoughtScape, heaven, isn't dangerous, but a blessed good experience for everyone, and we're here to straighten out and grow to that level. Be Love. Its not being selfish.

Its about Abundance in and Abundance out. Its about not holding onto the belief of a pyramid, scarsity system, and inequality. Its about authenticity, spreading and receiving joy. Living joy. Abundance is many things. Some of it is money, while we are stuck in an unlawful, slave system that uses money, and is therefore scarsity,then in this system, if one's joy, something with integrity could bring in the resources to share, ie eco farms, abundance out to the whole community, well then not a bad goal. Its not the money, its the greed thats low frequency, the inequality, the scarsity, and being soft, not growing.

I believe that when people gain in Love, Sanity, Positive Skills that they can start to use to reliably pull out of lower states quickly, healing, gifts, anything that is learnt, becomes a part of the Collective Consciousness and then is accessed by ALL subconsciously and helps elevate everyone, and earth.

Real Secrets the Secret doesn't tell you- Manifest Instantly!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join