It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

What helps me is I have boards around the house with pictures of items or things I would like. Quotes on the frig or bathroom mirrors to keep me on track or motivate me.

There are going to be a lot of people who doubt this, I had a ton of friends who did until they saw how everything I had been asking for or daydreaming about became reality

What I find sometimes is that the boards are best not left in public view in my house. Visitors whilst they may claim to be friends can actually slow your goals down. It seems to be a common trait that people dont want others to get ahead; in their minds its as if one is unworthy of wealth unless they have it first or bigger or better than yours. They dont realize that the Universe is bountiful. Theres more than enough for everyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Exitt

Something happened today while dreaming of my trucks and farms, and yes, a lovely dog I keep hugging, who climbs on my bed, with some furniture ideas, some dreams of color. I can smell the scents a bit, and the aquaponics greenhouse has wonderful water sound, its a wonderful place to be.

Then next, noticed thick clouds, almost storm wind and how the wind was picking up and wondered if branches would be blowing down. So I did dishes standing in sunshine, clear skies, warmth, sunshine, birdsong. Within 20 minutes, the sun started shining, and it was shining through some blue sky right until now, when its almost sunset. That wasn't in the daydream.

edit to add, and in the middle of the daydreams and pretending, suddenly saw myself in a larger city in the interior, and I asked my soul why. Because there are more people in need, more youths to assist, lots of ideas would help there. So have to shift to both country and city.
edit on 22-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Exitt

Something happened today while dreaming of my trucks and farms, and yes, a lovely dog I keep hugging, who climbs on my bed, with some furniture ideas, some dreams of color. I can smell the scents a bit, and the aquaponics greenhouse has wonderful water sound, its a wonderful place to be.

Then next, noticed thick clouds, almost storm wind and how the wind was picking up and wondered if branches would be blowing down. So I did dishes standing in sunshine, clear skies, warmth, sunshine, birdsong. Within 20 minutes, the sun started shining, and it was shining through some blue sky right until now, when its almost sunset.

Im workin on 40 acres in Appalachian Mountains with a cottage, gardens, orchards, for the sake of spiritual retreats, non-gmo foods, to allow others to come and stay helping out while working on Enlightenment.

Also I will build 2-3 of these:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

That is a wonderful goal. And I've saved those pics too. I like one story abstracted ranch styles with some cob and color, and greenhouse look, a bit like this:

3.bp.blogspot.com...

And then picture cottages being homes on wheels, converted fifth wheels, but snapping together module like, with hempstone type cob. And little power rooms with friction heaters and many stirling engines, with other energy devices being invented.

Oh if any drones malfunction, they could be mine.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Then leave the thread with all your debbie downer negativity. Hey I know where you live. The only house with a big black cloud over it

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm a very positive person.... I just don't like it when people claim to have "Proof" and then retreat into personal anecdotes, which is basically just here-say.

I declare it Works and the Evidence is that it has worked in my life. Pictures and belongings to prove it

You don't get to DECLARE that it works... your personal anecdotes are not proof, evidence, etcetera....

IT is one data point, and you have conveniently neglected MILLIONS of opposing data points that prove you wrong.

You are a child.

Reality is a dream too.

Then WAKE UP.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

You have to prove it to yourself. Doubts wont help you there. Sorry thats the way this works.

No, the WAY THIS WORKS, is that the people making the positive CLAIM, must provide POSITIVE PROOF.

And you have yet to do so.

You realize that this is Religion, right?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Haha, you remind me of those stray animals my parents told me not to feed, in fear that they may come back begging for scrapes, but I cannot help myself for you amuse me to much with your simple mindedness.

And you remind me of a religious fundamentalist, with their head so far up their [snip] that they can clean their colon with their teeth.

It also seems you lack the ability to read or comprehend what you read.

And it seems that you enjoy making baseless assertions, unsubstantiated by proof, evidence, etcetera...

You might as well call me a poopy head for all the good it will do you....

Like it or not, this "Secret" is a Cult.

Where in my post did I present or state the dream as proof? I merely asked if you wanted proof.

I told you to get in the cage with the hungry tigers, and you claimed that you already had... "In a Dream"

Seriously, are you forgetting what you have said not some hours ago?

When it's right up there?

Honestly... I think your avatar is a little too precise.

I also notice how you keep dodging my question on what "proof" you are looking for.

See? This is what leads me to believe that you are, in fact, an idiot.

Get into the Cage with the Hungry Tigers, and Use your "Belief" to keep them from eating you for a day and a night.

IT's not that difficult a concept to wrap your head around.

Afraid to say what you would accept as tangible proof for fear that someone would actually present it and thus make your world crumble around you as you realize that you have failed where others have succeeded?

CAGE, HUNGRY TIGERS, NOW!

You have also thus far brushed off everything presented as not proof that LoA works

I could present you a turd as "Proof" that the world revolves around the sun... wouldn't make it so.

Your "Proof" is proof only in name....

IT is here-say, coincidental, and too few data points to make a meaningful declaration.

No to mention *ALL* of the data points that disagree with you, that you conveniently ignore.

And you have YET to respond to the data points that REFUTE your claims... because your mind is being clouded by your Ignorance of Reality.

Your only evidence is your belief

Just because you BELIEVE that my only evidence is my belief, does not keep you from being demonstrably wrong.

Explain why the earth has always been a sphere, despite a unanimous belief that the earth was a flat disc, thousands of years ago.

Explain why the Earth has always been revolving around the sun, despite a uninamous belief that the sun revolved around the earth thousands of years ago.

These data points utterly refute any personal anecdotes that you would present as "Proof", which is nothing of the sort.

Your continued refusal to accept the terms of reality only makes you look like an ignorant fool.

And despite all of this....

Despite my Continued belief without a shadow of a doubt.... you are still not in the Cage with the Hungry Tigers.

And as stated before, I have already gone into the cage of hungry tigers and came out victorious!

Dreams don't count.

And if you have to stoop so low as to claim "I did it in a dream" as proof of anything, then you fail at life forever.

So why don't you go take your RELIGION, and shove it.

edit on 22-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So the secret of The Secret is to win money? Sure thats why I get my metaphysics/inner spirit chant hat on for....

The only secret to The Secret, is all the ad revenue they've been paid per download view, and book sale...so yeah 'spose kinda the lottery.

Never trust a Psychic with Aids is my tip

Now you're good to go.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Yeah you still have not evolved nor stated the type of proof you wish to be presented. So what proof are you willing to accept or wishing to see?

Sad world you live in but it is okay because I am here to take care of you.

Not sure how yet, perhaps hitting you with a stick that has the word "proof" on it might help. No need to worry about brain damage, need a brain first so you should be fine.

I did go into the cage, after all you failed to state specifics regarding such. And it seems you still confuse me stating I had a dream as though it is being presented as proof. Poor little man, want some snake oil? It's for SCIENCE!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheConstruKctionofLight

Sad but true about the visitors or friends thing. I have been fortunate in that category though to a degree.

Moved to a new city a few years ago so not many visitors so I am safe but when I do get visitors I do take down those boards and such that are in common areas (mainly because I am told to do so by my boss...aka significant other). But they go right back up after everyone leaves and its back to being surrounded by happy thoughts
edit on 23-2-2013 by Lostmymarbles because: Added sentence

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm a very positive person.... I just don't like it when people claim to have "Proof" and then retreat into personal anecdotes, which is basically just here-say.

no bubble bursted. You live in bias, that's all.

You experience reality subjectively. You would agree and say that, "Yes, you do experience reality", yet its "personal anecdotes, which is basically just here-say". You can't prove your subjectivity, which you would agree exists, objectively. What a shameful paradox for you. Sorry

You don't get to DECLARE that it works... your personal anecdotes are not proof, evidence, etcetera....

then by the same logic, you don't get to DECLARE that you experience reality... your personal anecdotes are not proof, evidence, etcetera...

Since when do my Declarations have to play by your rules? Ha!!!!! Your rules are my toilet paper

IT is one data point, and you have conveniently neglected MILLIONS of opposing data points that prove you wrong. You are a child.

All I need is one data point. If one is true, then the millions of opposing ones don't matter

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer in the power of the mind. I found this out at a young age when I used to practice witch craft. It's all about truly believing in what you are doing. I found out about the secret and read the book about a year ago, and just recently fell upon this thread. Before I even knew what the secret was, I managed to manifest many good things in my life. I could just day dream about or think about things I wanted and they would manifest.

I've been in some pretty sticky situations when it comes to money, yet somehow I always know things are going to be ok, and things always work out. I know it works cause I truly believe in it and know somehow I'll get the money I need . Being pretty much broke I have gotten to travel to many wonderful countries and places.

I know I haven't fully mastered the art, because as of now I only know and believe I will get the things I need to get by. I want to start working harder at this and get better at it. I think there was a reason I found this thread.very soon I'm going to make my own vision board.

The most recent thing just manifested today. I had my eye on the ar 15 for a while now but never put much thought into it until recently, with everything going on I wanted to get one before they were possibly banned. Well about a month ago I went into a sporting goods store, again being pure broke, I went in and ordered the gun for myself knowing that somehow I would get it. well guess what I got today. To my suprise I received my ar15, along with a good amount of ammo as a gift!! The believers will know what I'm talking about and the non believers will just say it's a coincidence or I just got lucky...but I know better

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by juleol

And what exactly would happen if everyone learned about the so called secret and wanted to be rich?? How would that work with the limited resources?

From the Master key paraphrased..."the Universe is bountiful"..There is no limit to what you can ask for and receive, sure some of it may come later than sooner, but what other lessons is the Universe teaching you in the meantime. Another way of looking it is: take for eg how many Lotto/sweepstakes winners have received multi-million $ payouts only to fritter and waste it and be broke 12 months later.
Let me put it this way, there are unlimited resources...the limits you speak of is an accounting trick to drive up the price of so called rare things. The world creates enough food to feed the everyone. Why people starve is because foreign aid does not reach the needy but some beaurocrat/govt lackey who makes sure it is diverted. And out of the millions allocated to so called "foreign aid" how much is actually food and medicine and not weapons/covert activities by the donor in meddling in the African states affairs.

Wanting to be rich and needing to be rich are 2 diff things. How badly do you want to succeed.
The idea of scarcity keeps ones mind enslaved to the system. I feel empathy for the millions of starving in Africa, I dont feel sorry for them. What lessons are they learning in this incarnation? What lessons am I learning now in this lifetime about unbounded love and charity

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Respectfully... wishful thinking never got me anywhere.

Dave explains the way I feel about it.

That's not to say that inspiration and passion can't drive you to achieve your goals, but thinking in your mind that "It's already happened." Or "It's gonna happen for sure." Is just setting yourself up to be let down if things don't work out the way you want em to.

edit on 23-2-2013 by XxNightAngelusxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Alright I'm giving it a go, looking for (and expecting) $1.5 million win. $1,500,000.00 (just to be clear).

Also part of my plan when I win (not if) will be to start a new Internet empire while sending a large portion of profits to the third world for clean water.

Wish me luck (although apparently there's no such thing).

Will report back, with evidence of the win.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. I know how it (the secret, LOA) works and I've employed it successfully in the past.

Wouldn't it freak out a lot of people here eh?

Join with me (please and thank you) in bringing it in, thanks.

They guy I bought the ticket from was named Manish, and he will be receiving a very nice tip.

Number change - it will be $1,750,000.00 on the Canadian Lotto 649.

If not tonight, then within three months.

I'm not kidding.

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Yeah you still have not evolved nor stated the type of proof you wish to be presented. So what proof are you willing to accept or wishing to see?

as I have already stated at least 8 times...

I want you to get into a Cage with hungry tigers for a day, and use the power of the Law of Attraction to keep alive.

Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr Morden?

Sad world you live in but it is okay because I am here to take care of you.

You are the sole reason why the world is sad.

Not sure how yet, perhaps hitting you with a stick that has the word "proof" on it might help. No need to worry about brain damage, need a brain first so you should be fine.

Brave words, coming from a guy who thinks that REALLY REALLY BELIEVING IN SOMETHING makes it come true....

I did go into the cage, after all you failed to state specifics regarding such.

But you didn't even post a video!

IT's a poor kind of proof to be offered when you don't even have evidence that your PROOF exists....

And it seems you still confuse me stating I had a dream as though it is being presented as proof. Poor little man, want some snake oil? It's for SCIENCE!!!

Then post the video.... You are not scared of posting the video, are you?

Still pining for the fnords, are we?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The Secret is a good thing, for what it is. But it ain't gonna effect the laws of chance or physics.
reply to post by yeahright

Laws...of...chance
From wiki 1) Law...

is a system of rules and guidelines which are enforced through social institutions to govern behavior.[2] Laws are made by governments, specifically by their legislatures. The formation of laws themselves may be influenced by a constitution (written or unwritten) and the rights encoded therein. The law shapes politics, economics and society in countless ways and serves as a social mediator of relations between people.

2)

The laws of science or scientific laws are statements that describe, predict, and perhaps explain why, a range of phenomena behave as they appear to in nature.[1] The term "law" has diverse usage in many cases: approximate, accurate, broad or narrow theories, in all natural scientific disciplines (physics, chemistry, biology, geology, astronomy etc.). An analogous term for a scientific law is a principle.

What laws are you talking about...to me laws are a convention determined and agreed by others to explain observable phenomenon when they start out with an end goal in mind...

I would ask specifically "What Laws According to your View Of The Universe" are breaking down when one manifests ones desire into " this reality "

The Secret is a good thing, for what it is.
Your whole post has not mentioned one good thing about the Secret, care to explain what you mean

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

no bubble bursted. You live in bias, that's all.

And this statement is proof that you do not understand the definition of the word Bias.

Do you and your friend work at the Onion News Network?

I FOUUUUUNNNNDDDD YOU!!!!

"Jason Copeland" From the Onion News Network
www.imdb.com...

Jeremy Beiler
www.imdb.com...
edit on 24-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: Reasons

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   

never heard of the onion, besides the ones i cook with.

keep trying though. your over extending into left field at this point

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

keep trying though. your over extending into left field at this point

Oh please.... we passed ridiculousness on page one.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join