It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Alright I'm giving it a go, looking for (and expecting) $1.5 million win. $1,500,000.00 (just to be clear).

Also part of my plan when I win (not if) will be to start a new Internet empire while sending a large portion of profits to the third world for clean water.

Wish me luck (although apparently there's no such thing).

Will report back, with evidence of the win.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. I know how it (the secret, LOA) works and I've employed it successfully in the past.

Wouldn't it freak out a lot of people here eh?

Join with me (please and thank you) in bringing it in, thanks.

They guy I bought the ticket from was named Manish, and he will be receiving a very nice tip.

edit on 22-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

You have to feel and believe that you have already won it, and carry these two with you for the next X amount of days til it manifests, shooting down all negative and counter thoughts as they arrive.
Otherwise, forget it

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm going to give it a go too. But for example if your goal is health, and a move to your own home/farm, on many acres in a more rural clean area, for land for all your friends and family, for my goals to help the kids in the ministry, be in homes on wheels and working in the business, workshops and in farming instead of hustling. We're inundated with them right now, since we took an older teen in, so he wouldn't have to go to Vancouver and end up on the streets possibly. And we've managed inherit most of his friends, anyone he knows. Someone just doesnt leave, and seems to have unofficially moved in, and after talking to his parents who are taking him to court, I've decided to not argue too much. And theres another who rarely leaves now.

In any case, I see a wonderful eco farm, in the interior, with abundance of work, food, shelters, training, and businesses to start. Plus all the video games and guitars they want, they all like music.

So how do you do this? I've been watching videos of the area I 'd love to live in, and watching farms. I vividly picture, joy and loading up our things in the back of 2 newish shiny king cab diesel trucks. And everyone just heading out, arriving at the new farm. Is that how you do it? Vividly being in the scene over and over with joy, knowing all the things you're doing to get abundance going for many. And the retreats you'd like to have there!

Aquaponics, hemp, spelt, orchards, and workshops to build the products and also stirling engines and friction heaters that need to be produced!!!!

And vividly see output into people joining in and trucks delivering food to those on fixed incomes weekly.

Adopt a family! Radio show like coast to coast to wake people up. Newletters!

Wake province up with fun, with community involvement, music, arts, crafts, workshops, medititation, skywatching and really just getting people to sit down and brainstorm, problem solve!

Not the lottery, but the huge change?

But I'm going to be thanking Family and God/Goodness for any successes!
edit on 22-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Oh, and hey, how about more. Why don't many join in on picturing all those DRONES malfunctioning, and never working again, and all their replacements doing the same, and lets make Fukushima cool down and heal!

Can we picture massive protection too, for all the people who wake up and opt out?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

Say what you will about it, doesn't change the point/fact that everything awesome starting happening after applying the LoA while before that I was bitter and grumpy and really sucking at life.

And that doesn't change the fact that this is not PROOF of the LoA, or the Secret.

Believe it all you want, I frankly don't care...

But don't you DARE make any Declarative statements about something which you have PRECISELY NO EVIDENCE FOR.

All you have is a BELIEF that it works, and that is the entire list.

Do not debate me on this point, for you will continue to lose.

Also I have already been in a cage with hungry tigers, next challenge please. Or do you want proof of that as well? Seeing how you were never specific on your desires, I went into the cage of hungry tigers in my dream and I tamed them all because I'm the BEASTMASTER! After all you did call me a bull.

Dream =/= Reality.

I can't believe that you actually brought up a DREAM as "PROOF" that you have been in a cage with hungry tigers.... you are like an ignorant child.

What "proof" are you wanting?

SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAGE WITH THE HUNGRY TIGERS!

You know... for SCIENCE!
edit on 22-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

So how do you do this? I've been watching videos of the area I 'd love to live in, and watching farms. I vividly picture, joy and loading up our things in the back of 2 newish shiny king cab diesel trucks. And everyone just heading out, arriving at the new farm. Is that how you do it? Vividly being in the scene over and over with joy, knowing all the things you're doing to get abundance going for many. And the retreats you'd like to have there!

Your new farm sounds lovely and that is exactly what you need to imagine. Laying in your new room, windows open in the summer, hearing the night critters outside and i can smell apples for some reason.
Do you have stables with horses, a dog in your room?? You can scrapbook pictures of furniture you need to buy for your new dining room or even buy a sign for the front entrance.
Pretty cool place you've got there!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

And that doesn't change the fact that this is not PROOF of the LoA, or the Secret. Believe it all you want, I frankly don't care...

Then leave the thread with all your debbie downer negativity. Hey I know where you live. The only house with a big black cloud over it

But don't you DARE make any Declarative statements about something which you have PRECISELY NO EVIDENCE FOR.

I declare it Works and the Evidence is that it has worked in my life. Pictures and belongings to prove it

Dream =/= Reality. I can't believe that you actually brought up a DREAM as "PROOF" that you have been in a cage with hungry tigers.... you are like an ignorant child.

Reality is a dream too. You must really be like 5 years old. You have given me much laughs and entertainment on this thread!!!!!
Like a spoiled child that doesn't "get it" like the other kids do. GReat Stuff

edit on 22-2-2013 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

To brush off something as false or not real, because of outside factors which no one has control over only hinders the situation. You have to consider other variables that are playing a part in this and also how those individuals grew up; were they brainwashed, do they live in fear, did they go to school, their geographical location, etc.

I consider the variables. For instance I compare the amount of times LOA has worked with the amount of times it hasn't worked, something the advocates of this doctrine often fail to do. They can conveniently chalk up other's misfortunes to your variables, rather than consider that perhaps it simply didn't work as we've thought.

One thing's for certain, entertaining the thought that the universe only submits to the will of the few, those who can afford to be positive, is despicable.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I'm well aware of how it works and have used it successfully before, like I said.

Of course I've already won the spiritual lottery as a true Christian, so not only can I expect to be a recipient of this monetary win, but I can also release it without clinging or needing it, which only pushes it away.

I get it.

Thanks though for the advise - but what I'd really like would be supportive vibes, given that my desire isn't exclusively a selfish one as I would like to (will) use the money to make the world a better place for one and all.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 22-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

You have to prove it to yourself. Doubts wont help you there. Sorry thats the way this works.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

One thing's for certain, entertaining the thought that the universe only submits to the will of the few, those who can afford to be positive, is despicable.

Why dispicable? Positivity is not that easy when you come from a rough childhood, bad neighborhood, or third world country. Takes practice, and like working out, you see the results only after being consistent.

By that logic, we could say, all those born in third world locations with starvations and flies should be thinking that its dispicable that they were born there, and not in America or Europe for example.

Better yet in that case, it's dispicable that I'm not the son of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Why dispicable? Positivity is not that easy when you come from a rough childhood, bad neighborhood, or third world country. Takes practice, and like working out, you see the results only after being consistent.

By that logic, we could say, all those born in third world locations with starvations and flies should be thinking that its dispicable that they were born there, and not in America or Europe for example.

Better yet in that case, it's dispicable that I'm not the son of Bill Gates or Warren Buffet.

I was not speaking about positivity, I was speaking of the feeling of self-importance and arrogance that is required to believe the universe bends to the will of one and not the other, simply because they don't have the means or mindset to make it happen. This is simply untrue.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

i wish i could express what i understand in a better way

Hey...you're doing a great job explaining it.
Quite simply you visualize,
empower the thought,
send it out to the Universe
forget about it ( it dwells in the subconscious)
It (the request) happens

There are many ways to acheive the desired result however, some more powerful than others, ie sigils, talismanic

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bumpufirst

i am sorry to say your incorrect,we have and with success,its called postulating with exact keys in the mechanics of it.1)make the thought as if already been done (own it),2)inject emotion into it,3)inject the forgetter( do not be influence by winning or losing). this third one can proove to be challenging. practice and observe how it hapens in the negative way and turn it to positive. he who knows this is a giant and he who doesnt is and always will be a slave to them.

Nicely put...and to the naysayers...you reap what you sow...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Immune

What are beautilful success story....a lot of us have been there..Everytime I see a garbage man I think to myself...what an important job that person has. Whithout him/her society breaks down.
I am who I am today because I had the garbage style jobs in the past.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is so weird, I saw the movie of this this week and so far today I've seen in pop up in 3 articles 2 YouTube videos and now here... either this stuff is trying to show itself to me or my subconscious is playing tricks on me

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

Hard work, & determination, that's the way to go. Worked for me, worked for many others, hell might just work for you.

Why be condescending...how do you know they dont work hard. This "Protestant" work ethic

The phrase was initially coined in 1904 by Max Weber in his book The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism.[1] It is argued that Protestants, beginning with Martin Luther, had reconceptualised worldly work as a duty which benefits both the individual and society as a whole. Thus, the Catholic idea of good works was transformed into an obligation to work diligently as a sign of grace.

...this work ethic benefits the status quo greatly keeping the masses tired and exhausted...no time to aspire to greater heights or to use the mind for loftier pursuits...it worked for you GREAT...You think its BS...thats OK too..
Let others explore other avenues...whats it to you, what do you fear? If they are succesful, what do you lose? your raison d'etre?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

I was not speaking about positivity, I was speaking of the feeling of self-importance and arrogance that is required to believe the universe bends to the will of one and not the other, simply because they don't have the means or mindset to make it happen. This is simply untrue.

You might want to do some more research then. Science is proving that our thoughts affect things that shouldn't be affected, like random numbers generators, and atoms .....the very fabric of reality.

Just focused awareness affects reality without self-importance and arrogance. You might want to reconsider what is and isn't true, as the lines begin to blur..........

During the late 1970s, Prof Jahn decided to investigate whether the power of human thought alone could interfere in some way with the machine’s usual readings. He hauled strangers off the street and asked them to concentrate their minds on his number generator. In effect, he was asking them to try to make it flip more heads than tails.

It was a preposterous idea at the time. The results, however, were stunning and have never been satisfactorily explained.

Again and again, entirely ordinary people proved that their minds could influence the machine and produce significant fluctuations on the graph, ‘forcing it’ to produce unequal numbers of ‘heads’ or ‘tails’.

According to all of the known laws of science, this should not have happened – but it did. And it kept on happening.

Source Article

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I would have to break it to them that the chances are very low because everybody in town put their name in.

Therein lies the crux of the matter. We come into this world as babes half way between this world and the spiritual. In the first year of life as we physically ground we forget the "other reality". Our journey is to "remember" that we all are Divine. You cared for your children and did'nt want to see them disappointed, however without meaning to you actually limited them to your perception of what is of "this earth" and what is possible to manifest.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Haha, you remind me of those stray animals my parents told me not to feed, in fear that they may come back begging for scrapes, but I cannot help myself for you amuse me to much with your simple mindedness.

It also seems you lack the ability to read or comprehend what you read.

Where in my post did I present or state the dream as proof? I merely asked if you wanted proof.

I also notice how you keep dodging my question on what "proof" you are looking for. Afraid to say what you would accept as tangible proof for fear that someone would actually present it and thus make your world crumble around you as you realize that you have failed where others have succeeded?

You have also thus far brushed off everything presented as not proof that LoA works and yet you also fail to prove your side of the argument. Showing no evidence or sources but merely ranting like an old grumpy lady. Pity, I had hoped for much more during these exchanges yet it seems I am reverted back to training an animal and hoping it would listen and learn.

Your only evidence is your belief, the same belief that you are mocking from others. Must be sad to beat yourself up like this. No worries though, one day you may learn and mature, hopefully soon, if not then well at least I tried.

And as stated before, I have already gone into the cage of hungry tigers and came out victorious! You asked me and thus I did, and seeing how you continuously fail to mention what proof you want, well there is no need to prove it. I would accept another challenge but I must stop feeding the stray. Let us see if the stray comes back and evolves, FOR SCIENCE!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Well somewhere along the line you learned that phrase "raise above the material" You weren't born with it tattooed on your butt. Whether the church or school or some other form of authority somewhere you learned that. It is totally not true. You do not have to raise above the material. You get to have everything you want, every thing you need. There is no shortage. There is no lack, there is no wanting. So why do you feel you need to rise above the material?

I do have a mark, not a tatoo, not a scar but it is THE creation symbol I was born with under my chin. It is three pronged coming out of an offset center, dime sized. This is what I was told it represented "The Birth Of Creation Start Point ABSOLUTE ZERO end point INFINITY". Origin to its human counterpart May 1998 Oceanside CA.

I will give you this, you have realized you can outsmart this system of want/need/greed and not have to have any moral obligation. You have realized you are playing a game and to my mind got it, play to win. Very few people get this, and you advanced your soul by leaps and bounds.

In this life 3D I suppose you have to have your conviences, we all do and somehow we have to find the means to make ourselves comfortable. My objection is that we HAVE to and that requires an income (money) or a very good fencing ring. When this dimension is left, you will exist in a higher frequency wherein you will be able to conjuour manefest anything to your personal taste or desire; instantly. As I see it this is the arena in which you have placed yourself to actually have to work for it; this should be no surprise to you as you chose to experience it. Someone way back when said all of this is nonsensical as you will; once you reach your destiny vibration/frequency, you are in total charge, a medieval castle one week, a beach front house on the ocean the next, turning waves into yellow rectangles set to music tearing up the sand.
edit on 22-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join