It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Well somewhere along the line you learned that phrase "raise above the material" You weren't born with it tattooed on your butt. Whether the church or school or some other form of authority somewhere you learned that. It is totally not true. You do not have to raise above the material. You get to have everything you want, every thing you need. There is no shortage. There is no lack, there is no wanting. So why do you feel you need to rise above the material?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Using the lottery as an example? I don't think it would work too well, as you would not be able to convince your "inner self" that you NEED all that money. Because, in reality, you don't need much...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Using the lottery as an example? I don't think it would work too well, as you would not be able to convince your "inner self" that you NEED all that money. Because, in reality, you don't need much...

Top of page 11, I posted a link about a woman who practiced Law of Attraction and won $112 million.

The Mind thinks in limits and worth, all illusions.

It's really just a bunch of paper, so manifesting millions shouldn't associate "all that" and "need" to it.....

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

I noticed how you are avoiding all that I responded back with. You tried to call me out as a fraud and then I showed proof. You tried to claim that was just one thing and so I listed a bunch of thing that happened within a year of "actually" applying what I had learned. I can load more pictures of other stuff if you want more digital proof but I doubt you would accept any of it as it seems you have been backed into a corner and are now just randomly typing stuff to ease the tension within from having failed where others have succeeded.

You should not spite on others because of your failures or short comings, but you should learn from your mistakes and from others.

This is an opportunity to learn and grow. Will you close the door on yourself because of petty pride? Your at a fork in the road, do you change your ways try as others have who are achieving almost all their desires or do you continue to mock and hate?

I hope you try it and get all that you desire, but if not and if you wish to continue hating on others then so be it, good luck. It matters not to me other then me wishing to help you out, I am happy as is and will continue to apply the LoA as I continue to give and receive.

To clear a little up, before I started reading into LoA and the "secret" I had been fired from my job which I was making 6 figures, I then got my credit score ruined by my employers, I had to help take care of my fiancee's dad who was living with us (he is a terminally ill cancer patient), my dad has also been diagnosed with cancer, I had gotten kicked out of my college because I could not afford to pay the bill, with my ruined credit I could not rent an apartment or house, totaled a car, had to leave my Air Force Unit after my ETS date because my section supervisor was the manager who fired me from my civilian job (talk about awkward), he prevented me from getting promotions or going on TDYs when I could have used the extra cash, movers broke half my furniture (first time I ever hired movers) and then couldn't pay me because of their crappy insurance policy, spoke with over 50 attorneys who refused to take my case because they said it was hopeless and impossible to get a court hearing (i have a court date set for this year lol), and all the horrible stuff that has and continues to happen to me would take up pages and pages.

But you know what? I don't let any of that phase me anymore. I enjoy life for what it is, for being alive and having love ones around. Almost everything changed after I found out about LoA and started looking into it. Since then well, I've already listed all the awesome stuff that has happened in the last year, and year number 2 is going to be oh so so much better!!! Can't wait!!
edit on 21-2-2013 by Lostmymarbles because: grammar

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

A lot of people who dream of having millions and winning the lottery also think at the same time how unrealistic it is to win the lottery, thus taking themselves out of the equation.

Cannot want something and then think how it is not possible.

There is a man who has won the lottery 7 times and his total winnings are over a million dollars. He used the same numbers each time for all those wins. I'm thinking all he does is think about those winnings and the numbers he uses as he continues to win more and more.

7 time lottery winner

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

That's nice.... did you hear the story about how "The Secret" book sold millions of copies, and there are not millions of lottery winners?

You are assuming that all purchasers of "The Secret" book actually wanted to win the lottery. Maybe they wanted to open up a business, find a new job, or get a raise in their current job. Maybe they wanted to sell their book or other products that interests them.

Maybe they weren't concerned about money at all but wanted to focus on Love or Spirituality. Not everyone wants the same thing and this is why there will not be conflict if the Law of Attraction is real.

For example, someone saying
"I want to win the lottery" at the basic level they are saying "I want to feel abundant".

Someone who is saying "I want a lover" at the basic level they are saying "feel loved (and give love)".

It is a FEELING journey and whether you actually have the "physical thing" now or not, you can still choose to harness the emotion.

They say to focus on doing what makes you happy and in this way you will form the habit of taking happy actions and that will result in happy manifestation (and to also keep the mind on positive thoughts also - but to not obsess).

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Precisely, and it ought not be expected to just fall out of the sky - one must be engaged in creative activity which begins in the imagination of course, but must also come in the form of some sort of tangible product or service delivery in exchange for wealth.

Therefore the person who isn't prepared to create anything at all, nor help anyone but themselves, but who wants to make use of the secret for selfish gain, is a loser and deserves nothing.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I wonder why the Law of Attraction only favours those who were born in a wealthy part of the world, to those concerned purely with material gain and position in society.

How can a starving child, who likely visualizes a full meal every time they force down their gruel, not be cared for by the same forces of the the universe that the LOA proponents thinks bend just for them? Do these unlucky souls, the kids in sweatshops making your clothes, the families displaced by war, the billions starving as we chew our big macs, just not have the arrogance we do to demand what they deserve from the universe?

I cannot agree with a doctrine that passes off the misfortune of others as poor visualization technique

All LOA advocates should get together, agree to visualize world peace or stop to world hunger, and end their quest for petty toys in favor of accomplishing something worthwhile.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

It not completely about poor visualization but also about positive and negative thoughts and feelings as well.

A rich person has no need to worry about cash, food, or other items, thus leaving them with less negative thoughts and feelings on a daily basis. While a poor person who is hungry has so many more obstacles to overcome and because of this they are more then likely thinking of negative stuff like bills, what to do, why me and such which also produce negative feelings.

There have been a lot of people who grew up with literally nothing and who are now incredibly rich (however you wish to define wealth), and I have met quite a few of them. They grew up in 3rd world countries or in extremely poor places throughout the world and what I noticed from these individuals is their attitude or how they presented themselves, which was that they did not let negative things affect them but instead looked for positive and new goals in life.

To brush off something as false or not real, because of outside factors which no one has control over only hinders the situation. You have to consider other variables that are playing a part in this and also how those individuals grew up; were they brainwashed, do they live in fear, did they go to school, their geographical location, etc.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Yes, as a religion, it does. Blaming others and making this "tool" into all there is, is not very high frequency or aware. But that isn't the law of affinity. That is actually the dark side path in their teachings relating to karma and blaming the person you have raped, enslaved, starved, that its their fault.

But that is not what law of affinity really means.

It means, that the frequency, vibration of our heart, our Love, our awareness and understanding, brings us into allignment with the Frequency or a portion of the "infinite realms" that exist. In a real sense, we're preparing our next step, where we can go.

Compassion and Love and caring for those who are in need (and in many cases due to our own leaders and corporations, performing trojan horses on their governments and systems, depriving them from traditional lands and food, and impoverishing them for that countries resources), is a part of High Frequency!

If people want to reach soul maturity and abilities to manifest in eutopias, and freedom, they need to do the work here, in the schools, for this is the growth factor realms. This is where we grow and gain skills. After that its placement.

To reach those good levels, you have to be loving, kind and aware. Take responsibility and assist others.

The way lower level manifests is a Scarsity pyramid system, via dracos. ie. the ones at the top get your soul light and abilites. They grow with your diminishing. That form of spell casting, or manifesting is like owing them.

Law of Affinity means birds of a feather, flock together, and Love is how we move upwards. Love helps those in need.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
But see this book ("The Secret") has gone heavily viral so in theory, everyone who's discovered this "secret" should have gotten eveything they practiced to receive, and yet I haven't heard or discovered a story that would add any solidity to this claim. But if anyone were to provide me with proof, I would be more open to the possibility of this theory.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

You tried to call me out as a fraud and then I showed proof.

No you didn't.

I'll grant you that you may have won "A Sweepstakes" but you have absolutly no proof that "The secret" is what allowed you to win it.

It's all just circumstantial, and coincidental.... which you are taking as "Proof Positive" that this "Secret" works.

Correlation does not equal causation.

You are wrong, you have been wrong, you will be wrong, and you will never be right.

Period.

Will you close the door on yourself because of petty pride?

I SUPPOSE THAT YOU ALSO WISH TO DEMONSTRATE PROOF OF THE SECRET BY GETTING IN THE CAGE WITH THE HUNGRY TIGERS, THEN?

I hope you try it and get all that you desire

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will get in the cage with the hungry tigers.

THAT is what I desire.
edit on 22-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by marias97
But see this book ("The Secret") has gone heavily viral so in theory, everyone who's discovered this "secret" should have gotten eveything they practiced to receive, and yet I haven't heard or discovered a story that would add any solidity to this claim. But if anyone were to provide me with proof, I would be more open to the possibility of this theory.

Check page 11,
Second post down

Woman used law of attraction techniques to win $112 million lotto

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

For example, someone saying
"I want to win the lottery" at the basic level they are saying "I want to feel abundant".

Someone who is saying "I want a lover" at the basic level they are saying "feel loved (and give love)".

Oh, I see what you are saying...

When someone uses the secret to, say... try to get rich, they will only trick themselves into FEELING rich.... with none of that pesky, hard to materialize money that they "Claimed" to want...

Eh?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by marias97

I have shown proof, just look back several pages at my posts between pages 10-12. I even posted a photo because someone was calling me out as a fraud.

And you do not get "everything" you desired, but you do get quite a bit and some might not be exactly what you had in mind but it'd be real close to it. You have to also take into factors of whether or not the individual has self-doubt or also thinks what they want is not possible. Negative thoughts, feelings or actions can affect the overall outcome of things to come. Also if they are being very specific of their desires and hopes.

Such as those trying to lay claim that everyone who bought these books or other material should have won the lottery. Do we know for certain that they were thinking of the "lottery" or of "wealth and fortune"? Wealth and fortune can have different meanings for everyone. Were these people who were thinking of winning the lottery showing any self-doubt or allowing negative things to affect their lives? When thinking of winning the lottery, were they thinking of a specific number (how much to win) or just thinking of winning? Because if they were just thinking of winning the lottery and bought a ticket and won $1 (or whatever the min win is) then technically they did win the lottery and fulfilled their desire to win the lottery. Most likely many people fit in this last category who desire to win the lottery. Also, $1 or $10 to even $1000 might not seem like wealth or a lot to the winner but to someone else (anywhere in the world) that could be considered retirement.

I'm still learning and developing myself each and everyday, and it has made me a better person, which is a big plus for me. I've become more involved with my community and helping out others. Things that I had not done in years but now I want to do things like that, it makes me happy that I am doing what I can to help others out.

There are those who are complaining or stating this is fake because of those who bought materials or books on the subject and didn't get all they wanted or anything at all. Making these claims while not thinking of the possible factors or variables that might be affecting the overall process. Then calling it snake oil because people bought stuff. What they do not understand is that this is FREE, you do not have to pay someone to daydream, but if you do/did then that is on you. I went to the library (free), used the internet (free), and watched things on sites like youtube (also free). This forum is also free with people trying to help by giving advice or telling about the things that happened to them after applying the system (secret, LoA, or whatever you wish to call it). It does not hurt to try and keep trying at it, the only cost is time. How much time and effort is up to the individual.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I have a different view- I'm not one to like the secret much, even though I call myself 'witch' and know magic.
The Secret's sort of magic works merely by focusing your attention. Anyone with their attention focused is more likely to reach their goals.

I think 'the magic' of 'The Secret" is manifested in reality, and in reality there is competition. Something a lot of people want to do- like winning the lottery - is something a lot of people can easily compete for by turning a little bit of attention towards it. The lottery is always going to be a numbers game.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by Lostmymarbles

You tried to call me out as a fraud and then I showed proof.

No you didn't.

I'll grant you that you may have won "A Sweepstakes" but you have absolutly no proof that "The secret" is what allowed you to win it.

It's all just circumstantial, and coincidental.... which you are taking as "Proof Positive" that this "Secret" works.

Correlation does not equal causation.

You are wrong, you have been wrong, you will be wrong, and you will never be right.

Period.

Will you close the door on yourself because of petty pride?

I SUPPOSE THAT YOU ALSO WISH TO DEMONSTRATE PROOF OF THE SECRET BY GETTING IN THE CAGE WITH THE HUNGRY TIGERS, THEN?

I hope you try it and get all that you desire

I believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will get in the cage with the hungry tigers.

THAT is what I desire.
edit on 22-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

Won that sweepstakes 2 months after learning about LoA and practicing it. Didn't know there was even a sweepstakes and used my credit card only once. Which might not have happened had my movers not broken my furniture. I was left with 2 options, take them to court or forgive them and let it be and buy new stuff. I picked option number 2 and well wouldn't you know it I won 10k.

Say what you will about it, doesn't change the point/fact that everything awesome starting happening after applying the LoA while before that I was bitter and grumpy and really sucking at life.

Also I have already been in a cage with hungry tigers, next challenge please. Or do you want proof of that as well? Seeing how you were never specific on your desires, I went into the cage of hungry tigers in my dream and I tamed them all because I'm the BEASTMASTER! After all you did call me a bull.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

What "proof" are you wanting? Seeing how you are laying claim that everything presented here is false, fraud, coincidence, random chance, yet not once stated what type of "proof" would compel you to change your thoughts on the subject matter. Or are you afraid that you have been wrong about this all along and wish not to lay blame or guilt upon yourself but on others as a way to coup with your short comings?

Pictures have been posted, stories of how people used the LoA, a story of how a lady was specific in the amount of money she wanted and then got it, yet none of these are "proof". Please explain whether in detail or chicken scratch, what "proof" or "evidence" you would like to see.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

It is interesting how the cabala with its "creating creation" by language, or rather "thought" has been transformed over and over again. It being similar to the I-ching (book of changes). Prayer could be said to be a watered down form of personal creative power.

I do believe this. One thing to note about the lottery thing....

There were studies done trying to prove or discredit psychic abilities. I forget the names and dates. BUT anyways, The administrator used strict scientific method and protocol. I do remember that he was a well respected professor in his university with no particular interest in the pseudo science. In the test he had two groups. One being the control group.

Only one group was shown the correct answers after the tests to which they provided random guesses of what they thought was on flash cards. I think he used a random non repetitive flash card system with either shapes or pictures where the subjects had to either provide written guesses or verbal answers about what they thought was on the cards.

The ones to score amazingly higher results on the test were the groups that the administrator showed the correct answers to afterwards. He repeated the tests many times switching the control group I believe. Always, the higher scores went to those he showed the results to after.

Food for thought. Lotto winners have a habit of checking lotto numbers frequently.

It is theorized that there is a form of a sub atomic link connecting conscious thought between people and maybe even beyond the barriers that separate "time".

There may even be instances of knowledge from alternate timelines bleeding through to the subconscious of those that are receptive to particular frequencies of bio-electric based information transmission that their bio-electric field generate and resonate with (by the body and primarily by the brain), of which being tuned to them, they can perceive those thoughts as their own. A false memory, a knowledge base with no logical form of having acquired that knowledge. ect...

Ever hear of the study using a species of monkey where an island group of them was shown to wash a sweat potato of sand before eating it. The technique was shown to only a few young monkeys on one part of 1 isolated island. Soon the entire species was using that same technique along the entire island chain. So somehow that information that a few of them learned was transmitted to the entire species across vast distances of water that they could not have traveled.

I forget names and dates.....I guess that link is broken..lol...

This leaves many questions as to what exactly is thought and where the actual mind resides. When severe brain damage is suffered only the motor control is damaged, and still an active form of the mind exists. Sometimes a new personality will emerge from severe brain damage or amnesia. It begs the question, who are we? What are we? Are we really in this body, or is this body more like a sort of radio, transmitting and receiving conscious thought....

That thought itself could be, when understood by the true self, made into reality itself. That by our constructs in our minds, when the mind is released of false and limiting preconceptions, that reality can be formed by the true will.

The fulfillment of prophecy could be said to be that expression of the construct of one mind being made into reality by the conscious mind elsewhere.

The word, if you will.....

EDIT:
It is said that God spoke creation into existence. Adam "named" things into being. Adam, (mankind) was in a state of "God mind" and was one with God,or rather in tune with that consciousness.

The expulsion from paradise was traditionally not a physical expulsion BY God of mankind. It was an expulsion of God BY mankind. WE removed God from the garden.....We disconnected from that consciousness. We lost harmony, we dropped out of synchronization with it. Like two instruments falling out of tune with each other.

Sin was seen as a problem for the group because it was thought that we are all linked to each other and simultaneously are linked with God to varying degrees. Our sin separated us further and so the group as well from God. It wasnt that YOU did something wrong, but rather that through you MANKIND, your group, did something that broke that link.

If God was a gnosis, then the first sin was that of lying. False knowledge. Hiding ourselves. The birth of Ego.
We lost our ability to know ourselves. God walking through the garden looking for Adam and Eve is mankind walking through life hiding himself from others, and himself. We are then Simultaneously hiding ourselves /separating ourselves from God consciousness.

The first sin was a lie. A false truth. Not knowledge, but false knowledge. False creation is what followed, with its death, pain and suffering. We in lying to ourselves and so God himself, expelled him from creation.

We learned to lie. We made Ego.

edit on 22-2-2013 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Alright I'm giving it a go, looking for (and expecting) $1.5 million win. $1,500,000.00 (just to be clear).

Also part of my plan when I win (not if) will be to start a new Internet empire while sending a large portion of profits to the third world for clean water.

Wish me luck (although apparently there's no such thing).

Will report back, with evidence of the win.

Best Regards,

NAM

P.S. I know how it (the secret, LOA) works and I've employed it successfully in the past.

Wouldn't it freak out a lot of people here eh?

Join with me (please and thank you) in bringing it in, thanks.

They guy I bought the ticket from was named Manish, and he will be receiving a very nice tip.

edit on 22-2-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join