It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i figured out how exactly "the secret" works

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I dont obsess. I use it when I want and let it be when I dont. It is working 24/7 regardless of whether I am conscious of it or not. I dont think about my heart beating or breathing but they still happen. Some part of me is making that happen even if I am not thinking about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Its not even as complicated as that.
You will bring peace and harmony to yourself and others by what you believe. I've seen lots of what you post and it is mostly positive stuff. I bet you have a pretty peaceful life and are generally a happy person. You post happy.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I have an odd ability to recover from difficulties and negative energies or interactions around me and then work at trying to transmute the energies, and just happy even when I shouldnt be. But I do have struggles and failures and then bounce back up and am so pleased with everyone, even if they're difficult. I feel its my fault when things dont work out and then feel its an honor to be here and attempt to love them and pick up to being happy in weird family situations. I believe that is the Team of Family overhead that sent me in with a bungee cord, and pick me up when I am down before I can stay down. I try to stay zen, try to see the love in everyone, and pick up quickly when thing become negative, and keep working on finding positive solutions for people around.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I spend time every day on bringing about the changes you talk about. I think about people having enough to eat and about them being happy. What in what I wrote made you think I didnt.?
Your belief that what I do is bad is why it wont work for you. You think it wont work or you think its bad to want stuff or its bad to get stuff. I am thinking now that you have peace in your life and you are happy. I dont hope it. I believe it. Grab it.
PPS- Just a regular refrigerator. My kitchen is small. (oh did I say I manifested a Victorian house too) The car is a Lincoln Town Car and its my second town car. Thank You.
The old fridge went to the dump. I needed a new one because that one was old and didnt work. The old car I sold for $50.00 to the junk dealer so it could be recycled. Same with the first town car.
edit on 20-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

PPPS- God doesnt need me to manifest God. He only needs me to reflect him. I try.

Lets just say I have a different perspective than you do as I do not accept myself as a heaped upon foundering human. I need no thing to 'work' for me. IamIam. What is it exactly you want? You want a stable life and it just does not exist so grab where you can. It actually is a valid seeking point (something here is not fair), what most people do not understand is that it is alright to grab as long as you understand its VALIDITY, it is in Lucifers Playbook, you just do not realize it. You have and are commended. You have no obligation to reflect God, your obligation is to REFLECT YOURSELF and your wonderous possibilities. You have no arguement with me, you realized that you can take as long as you are in that understanding. What gets the human into trouble is the attachment of guilt to the action.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Says you. Until I can read and think for myself I reflect what my parents think. You do too.
It works whether you work it or not.
As for rising above the material, thats the churches lesson and it is their way of keeping you from using this. There is no rising above the material and being alive too. You need stuff to live.
edit on 20-2-2013 by karen61560 because: (no reason given)

Church???? who and what is THAT; 'organized religion' never heard of IT (the 'you' you are refering to does not apply to me) but for all the millions it does, lets pray for them shall we? Says me, I can read and think for myself dispite no recollection of my creator that is if I actually have one (getting ahead of myself here).
Oh you better believe Id do just that think and reflect number one rule mirroring something somewhere; if I knew who they (my parents) were. You qualified it all by calling all of your creations or manefested attachments 'STUFF'. No cherished possessions at all? A reflection of an Imperfect Soul trying to reflect God? Perfect because it is an imperfect God reflected imperfecty PERFECT.
edit on 20-2-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Have you won the lottery...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well I've been given a chance to rewrite my post concerning Bruce, for this wasn't off topic in its intention, but I didn't tie this in, show how it relates.

To me there is a purpose to life tests ,which has some of the Tao, go within, the precious pearl is within. This is much akin to Christ's message, or how I see it. To become like unto Christ, or to become a Buddha, or to basically flow your Whole, ie your HS and Infinity, and Family's Love and Light and miracles, and God/Goodness's, whatever our definitions. We come into this shadow universe, and we stay connected, as if with a bungee cord.

To flow good energy, to overcome self, to have generous wishes and goals for others, to envision some things relating to self, for we all need health and subsistence, but in reality, beauty, opportunities to express oneself, be creative, homes. Abundance. And this abundance and equality, should outpour from us.

Good solutions. Ideas. Works wherever possible. Not all things are taken from us and some difficulties can be added if we're on task and seeking, as we all have reasons for being here and lessons perhaps to learn, or growth factors to reach.

Bruce showed the way of zen to me, and going within, and flowing, Source. Putting your ALL/Whole/Source and Infinity into it, snap snap. Be one with "the" ....!

Well what do we want to be one with? The shadow universe or Love, Soul, Source. Its always positive. Its sees beyond, styles and differences and the divisions that the controllers here impose and fan those flames.

Stand still and become aware. Strive to develop your gifts, so they're on call, and think in terms of "others", those around us. What we can do for the world, not just take. What we can give!

Now, that is the foundation to me of the law of affinity. What do we wish to have affinity with? With infinite streams of energy, ie in the full spectrum stream, can we perceive and stand in the Love and Kindness and Abundance stream?

That is where I wish to pray/manifest/envision/hold wishes and dreams, to help. In that way, these are prayers, not being "gods" but Family. And so with gratitude we can greet the joy of daily miracles and perfect timing and inner flow.

And that interview with Pierre Burton was his last. I'm pretty sure they don't like the idea of people freeing their mind, overcoming divisions, striving for excellence and overcoming flaws, living a life worth remembering, which is in his words, thats when you don't come back in reincarnation, which he believed in. He had quite a following, and many were inspired by him, attracted to the martial arts, and then to the philosophy behind this. We aren't supposed to be hearing this.

But that is the foundation of Law of Affinity. That is the Affinity one wants.

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix | #eTHErSEC

But is this "water' the universe or the Good Family of Love beyond it. Do we just let out our wishes?

Maybe Im making this far too difficult after all. For some wouldn't need this, they merely work from positive heart, thought, with gratitude and in that positive Love Stream to Infinity and Beyond.

And yes he had big wings!
edit on 20-2-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnoEht
technically speaking you, me anyone can win the lottery, everything in your life that you've ever wanted can come true..let me explain.

we are all different people sharing the same physical plane of existence...however each individual experiences reality completely different and can MOLD and CONTROL how their reality will play out on a personal level, while obeying the laws of the 3rd dimension and as long as you do not interfere with another individuals "self universe/reality"

heres an example of what im trying to explain.

you want to win the lottery? well you can all you have to do is actually believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will win it. and here is how my theory plays out. obviously you cant just "wish" you could win the lottery and magically a ticket appears in your hand with the winning numbers. instead by you thinking and focusing REALLY REALLY hard on winning and the feelings of winning, what you will do is set off a chain of events that will lead you to the point of winning the lottery, all while obeying and respecting the fundamental laws of physics and the basic reality.

let me elaborate on that...... what will happen is that EVERY event from the point of your "winning wish" will lead you to that moment of choosing the winning ticket. im talking about every drink of coffee, every turn you take when driving, every conversation you have, every breath you take, hand movement etc....EVERYTHING..is just a set of "plausible" and "realistic" chain reactions that follow the basic rules of the universe, and by this i mean like i said earlier that something just wont appear out of thin air with your wish or thought.

you are literally a master and creator of your reality as long as it doesn't directly interfere or "cross" with another persons...and as long as its "realistic" enough for you to actually believe it.

why havent i wont the lottery yet? because it wasnt until recently that i had this epiphany and trust me its on the way, every type of the keyboard every word i write every time i blink eventually it will lead me to the thought that i focused on, i can visualize it, i can see it. it will happen it just takes a while

I agree with you, with some minor adjustments if you'll indulge me.

Everyone imagines (as per your example..and i know it was just an example btw) that their ultimate success, the real icing on the cake of their existence, would be to win the lottery or another system where piles of money is the prize...but in reality, and surprising as it sounds, most people DON'T want to win the lottery!

Sounds nuts doesn't it..but it's true. If they did, we'd all be filthy rich and not have a monetary care, but we're not, because most people don't want it ENOUGH.

As explained in your method really.

We all THINK we want to win, but we actually don't, because most of us realise that we'd be wealthy, but still essentially poor in many other ways that take precedence over financial wealth in our hearts and minds.

The 'secet' or whatever you want to call it, 'laws of attraction' or some other mystical name or term, isn't talking to spirits, or God, or deceased ancestors, but rather you're talking to the Universe..in words and in meaningful (to us) syntax.

You literally and earnestly ask the 'cosmos', very nicely, very politely and very sincerely, repeated over quite a short period of time what is is that you desire to be added or removed from your existence...and if you meet the above criteria, you'll recieve. (ask and ye shall receive, so be careful what you wish for!)

BUT...you have to have the exact desire in your heart and in your mind that you're asking for...it doesn't work with wishy-washy, giggley asks, and it won't work if you don't genuinely desire it wholeheartedly with everything in your being...and unfortunately, it seems it has to belong in the realms of our current acceptance of physics, or so it seems to me. (or else we won't fully believe what we're asking for, wholeheartedly, remember?)

I KNOW this works, having done it twice and had what i sincerely requested delivered twice..and no, it wasn't something as transitory and fleeting as money..that wouldn't have worked for me..yes i'd like to be financially secure (who wouldn't) but i don't want it enough.

It's curious this subject should come up again, as recently mainstream science (not me, i'm still trying to get my head around the details of it) has seriously been questioning whether or not our Universe and us and everything else within it are 2D (flat) objects, projected into a 3D imaginary space...or holographic in other words.

If that's anywhere near true, by utilising the 'secret', are we consulting the 'programmer' or the 'Universal Operating system', when we ask for changes in our personal realities, or something else inbetween i wonder.

In any case, it works, i know it does...but don't try to abuse it, it won't let you.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

Just if everyone would try this for one day... every negative thought that comes into your mind ..Stop it... Replace it with a positive one.. It's an awareness factor to your frame of thinking .. Along the lines of the "secret" its called perception and awareness of 'oneself'. Don't be afraid to visualize what you desire and use the 3 items to archive that desire . Visualize, touch, receive picture each step . and don't forget to keep out negativity and replace with positive thought right away.. Just try it for one day..just saying my two sense on the matter.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EnoEht

you want to win the lottery? well you can all you have to do is actually believe without a shadow of a doubt that you will win it.

I really hate it when people talk about this "Secret" bull[snip] as if it was a real thing, or even remotely possible.

There are approximately Hundreds of millions of people in the world right now, who believe without a shadow of a doubt that they are the most important person in the world, and that the planet literally revolves around them.

And yet.... none of this is true.

Despite the level of belief that you have in whether something is true or not.... We live in an objective universe, and the truth is that your belief changes reality in the exact same way that bricks fall upwards into the sky.

Thousands of years ago, most of the population of the planet believed without a DOUBT that the earth was flat.

It wasn't

Hundreds of years ago, Most people believed without a shadow of a doubt that the Earth was the center of not only the solar system, but also the universe.....

It's not.

Decades ago, most people believed that breaking the sound barrier would rip out our soul....

It doesn't

People used to believe without a shadow of a doubt that Straw spawned mice, and old rotten meat spawned maggots....

They don't, and never did.

I could keep going, and listing all of the objective proof that the secret is basically the memetic equivalent of snake-oil....

I could keep rattling off Fact after Fact after Fact.......

I could literally do this all day.

But I trust my point has been made.....

The "Secret" is a Hoax.

edit on 20-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnoEht

you see this is why things aren't working out in your life..

How do you know that things aren't working out in his life? That seems like a mighty big judgment to be making about someone just because they question your theory.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The absolute best way to inform other people about the "Truth" of the "Secret"....

Is merely to Believe without a shadow of a doubt that they already know.

So you really don't need to post about it on ATS... do you?

Or, for that matter... write books about it.

edit on 20-2-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Not a script, all that I wrote happened to me. I even posted it on another similar topic months ago.

I mention the winning the sweepstakes twice because many people believe this is fake and one of the first things most people think about is wealth and fortune. So when someone reads my post, I put an emphasis that that is exactly what happened and can happen to others.

But on the extra extra post, I had typed that way early in the morning after being up for almost 2 days, sometimes I dont put the things in the same order that they appear in my head
; also got a 2 monitor set up and was playing SWTOR on the other monitor and well hehe you can see I lost my train of thought while typing and playing.

And as for two parts of what I do and how I live my life, I do both of them. I started out with the visualization and mediation on fortune by thinking of how I could use and cash to give to my family and to buy stuff for those I care for and some stuff for myself. Then BAM I got a random call saying I won. As I continued to practice this I realized that helping others with what I have made me happier then just wanting for myself, which is where the second part comes into play. But I do practice both.

Sorry for the confusion, I usually reread what I type but when playing Star Wars my focus was not there lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by EnoEht

You should tell this to those starving to death in a third world country or dying of disease.. I am sure they will be happy when you tell them it is just their mindset that is making them poor and sick.
And what exactly would happen if everyone learned about the so called secret and wanted to be rich?? How would that work with the limited resources??

It is funny how you can be so damn naive when you havent even gotten any results yourself...

It's about enriching your life, whether that is money or love. Not everyone is the same.

There are also those out there that do not want people to understand this or know the true potential of the human spirit/mind.

This is not something done overnight but over time, and many people will give up before they see results which puts them right back where they are. That, coupled with the fact that there are people who are going to do their best to keep people in poverty only causes these individuals to revert back to negative thinking.

There has been individuals and groups who have helped spread this message to help them get back on their feet. Sometimes they succeed, sometimes they get arrested for helping others, and sometimes they are found dead. But there have been individuals who came out from the poorest of poor to become famous/rich/wealthy. I've met several Africans who had nothing but were now in the U.S. to become doctors. How did they do it? They kept their eye on the goal and what needed to be done as well as not allowing bad things to deter them.

How many people give up and quit because things start getting though or it is not something they are used to? If a person gives up easily then it is going to be harder for them to accept this topic as a way of life. But by showing them as an example of what one can accomplish then slowly some might wake up.

Just by reading history and of famous people, one can see how those individuals constantly thought of what they wanted or needed done.

Think of it as the Matrix, people are trapped in their world and not wishing to think outside the box. When they find out that they had/have the power to change everything then that means nearly all faults in life were their doing, and many people do not wish to blame themselves but to blame others.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
If this actually work as much as people claim. Why not go to a poor country and start teaching this to all of them?

If they are starving to death, don't worry, just KNOW you will get that delicious rice regardless of what reality is showing you and then it will lead you to getting it.

If this were true, world hunger would have been solved already, especially since most poor countries are religious and people get desperate in tough times, so why hasn't this worked?

What about the people that just KNEW the world was gonna end in 2012?

It is a process that takes time, something many do not wish to make room for or wish to commit to. To "know" or "knowing" something is not the same thing. This is something that people must commit to and take the time to do and continue to practice.

By "knowing" something does not mean the person believes in it. You have to believe in it, put faith in it, which is where many lose their way.

There are also outside factors to consider, such as individuals not wanting others to know this or allowing them to better their lives. Another area where many do not progress past as they allow the negative around them to dictate their lives.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

To each their own. Agree to disagree...

My life is pretty awesome because I focus on the good and positive in my life. Most people would be crushed by the things that have and do happen to me. They would stress themselves to death if they lived in my shoes, but I'm not stressing instead I'm laughing and smiling all the time.

You say it is snake oil, and I would have believed you especially how my life was like 5 years ago, but since finding out the "secret" I have won a sweepstakes, my fiancee has won a sweepstakes (I was randomly entered for using my credit card and she entered 3 coke labels), got the dream house, winning a major lawsuit as pro se while teaching myself law, and a bunch of other stuff because the list goes on and on and this is just from the past 2-3 years.

Is that snake oil? Because after watching the documentary and studying up on the topic, my life has became so so much better and I do not stress out about things but just go with the flow and adjust as needed. Things are not perfect but they are great and I laugh or smile everyday even after all the stuff that has happened to me. All part of living and growing...

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think Karma is a deception and is being used to keep souls in bondage. Forgiveness is the key to freeing yourself from Karma. If you wish suffering for others who harmed you - you will have to endure "karma" also. If you forgive them, your "Karma" will dissolve also. Also, karma starts and ends at each life set, no accumulation over many life times. If you did something bad in a past life and you experience it in this one, it's because YOU wanted to experience that misfortune out of COMPASSION from how you harmed a person in a past life. At least, this is what I believe.

You said Water is the source. What do you think of Air, Fire, Earth elements? Why not be Air instead of Water since this is less physical than water and also flow?

(For those wondering how this is on topic - it is because it relates to the discussion of an interpretation of "The Secret" and how such spiritual law really works...)

edit on 21-2-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
For some other perspective, there's a good thread (IMO) about this topic here as well. Started in 2008 by the Mack Daddy of the Psychology, Philosophy & Metaphysics forum (Staff member Skyfloating was instrumental in getting the forum started and still [IMO] is one of the best contributors on the site) currently up to 75 pages.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I agree. Forgiveness of self and others. Certainly on a reincarnation soul level this is needed. But from what I understand on the universe, its like an AI balancing machine. Its interactive and thus the secret type information is valuable, but I think it has pitfalls too.

For example, the magical nature of reality. I read that energy is alive. Surprised to examine the light itself, I rapidly, reached into it and was greeted. So I went out and sungazed. And then felt called out, even when I was busy and plain forgot to get some sun. Bathed in the most beautiful healing colors that if I could have captured, would have freeform painted. It was almost like a sun song of color. Then go on a walk and really miss bird song, noticing they hadn't returned just yet from the south. I send out a strong yearning for birdsong. Next morning, it greets me.

I think right now we're like children in a playpen, and we're manifesting all the time. PTB hijack our minds in hellish media to ensure we manifest their way even more. Look at the world around us. With greater power comes greater responsibility, as the old saying goes.

Plus I don't want to send my wishes out to just anything. But to the Family, to Love.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Still waiting for some one who is pro-secret to answer this question I posted back on page 5-6 of this thread:

What's your take on "bad" days "moods"? For example on day 1, i'll sit and meditate on manifesting "X" things in my life, that they are already present, etc..... Then day 2, same thing. But then day 3, 4, 5, or 6 will be a bad day, like a headache all day, or a new bill in the mail, or bad news from someone in the family, or just lazy.....etc.... and on those down days, the mind says, " Oh, F it!!!!! I'm not going to get any of that manifesting stuff". The mind is a Bish!!!!! So its like a few steps forward, and a step back. What's your take on down days?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join