It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange child next to pope

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Halfway through the vid she pulls out what looks like a reptilian tongue, and then pulls a really strange face, this really freaked me out, it's scarier than clowns. Is this something to do with why the pope resigned.

I don't know about the reptilian and satanic artwork though.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Gildenel

Looks normal to me...
That said.. I can touch my noose with mine

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hmm well it is creepy for sure, but I can't tell if that's the satanic sounds/pictures complimenting the video.

Does the pope usually have children beside him during his speeches? If not, I may be more curious to see who this child is.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I've gotta say that's extremely odd. Why is a little girl standing next to the pope? At first it looks like nothing more than a bored little girl who doesn't want to be standing there. But as it goes on, yeah it definitely seems creepy and suspicious.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I cant watch it at school

Can you post screenshot of the boy?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
She does look kinda creepy. Also the movements with her tongue seem strange. Though I think nothing more then a bored child, listening to a speech she doesn't understand or care about.

Her being the Anti Christ would be much more fun though

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Casualboy100

Sorry cant do it right now as I'm on a tablet.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

ok guys heres my chunk of reality to me this girl is just that a girl anything els who cares IMO

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Im thinking you all dont have kids, have never been around kids, or have seen many kids in your entire lives if this seems " scary", "strange" or "suspicious".
Probably be dangerous and frightening for some of you to watch some of my kids' video during weddings, school activities, holidays, etc...

I not catholic, but just by paying attention over the yrs, popes always have kids around them and in different addresses and speeches.. specifically when its geared toward future generations or children's issues. As I remember, it seems like John Paul 2 had more kids around him than the current pope.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tumble

That is over the top I'd rather have the vid without those suggestions. It doesn't look quite as extreme because the video is smaller, but close up it looked pretty freaky, and she looked really horrified at one point.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I would be more worried about the child and how much abuse there is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P's like to keep their playchild/s close to them!!

All in V are P's!!!

The place needs levelling and should have been levelled a long time ago!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
It's just a bored kid pulling a face and licking her lips
They do that you know pull faces, It's called being a kid

Like this

Or This

Or maybe you expected This ?

Is that life on Mars ? No it's a rock
Is this child the devil incarnate ? No it's just a child

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Hey that last one looks like me in the morning!

Your telling me that those are the same, have you seen the close up video of that thing?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Im thinking you all dont have kids, have never been around kids, or have seen many kids in your entire lives if this seems " scary", "strange" or "suspicious".

And you'd be 100% wrong (at least regarding me). I have a five year old daughter and she has made many funny faces over time. But she's also never been on a world stage next to a major Illuminati-controlled religious figure making odd faces and sticking out her tongue in such a manner.

You'd think that having a child stand next to the Pope that said child would be instructed to be on their best behavior.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Okay now you are making conspiracytards look really bad. Leave little kids who are just playing - alone. Its weird as hell to speculate on something that blatently isnt there, and not fair on the child.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Thanks I needed my daily dose of heart attack.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gildenel
reply to post by cody599

Hey that last one looks like me in the morning!

Your telling me that those are the same, have you seen the close up video of that thing?

Yep seen it
I hope her dad isn't a member of ATS for your sake

All it takes a bit of tinkering to make your agenda look more convincing to believers. I'm sorry it's no reptilian it's just a kid.

Also reptilian ?

edit on 19-2-2013 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Funny thing about that....

I can go to the mall and watch anyone of a number of kids do things with their tongue where they lick their lips or make weird motions or whatever..That doesn't make them the devil.

Additionally slowing something down and zooming in pretty much takes it out of its original context.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tumble
She does look kinda creepy. Also the movements with her tongue seem strange. Though I think nothing more then a bored child, listening to a speech she doesn't understand or care about.

Her being the Anti Christ would be much more fun though

This. A bored little kid looks sideways at the guy droning on and on and licks her lips. Pretty normal behavior for a kid that age.

Not unusual for politicians and public figures to use kids as props for speeches on one cause or another.

I think the person who made the film needs to increase his medication.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hey, I found another reptilian/lucifer kid at a political speech:

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join