It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Solar System entering our Solar system???

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What we would call a "galaxy" is actually a star system that consists of 2 stars that orbit eachother.

Ummmmmm
mmmmm
mm?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Obviously the guy in the video doesn't know Jack .. except that you will need fresh water and food.

Of course the links to the survival websites where you can buy these items are always close by.

How convenient.

2012 doesn't work no longer in scaring the people into buying emergency supplies, now they have to come up with some Nibiru 2.0 thing. Morons.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Keep in mind, this is just my opinion.
Some may be tempted to have a cow about said opinion, but, I encourage everyone to maintain some self control over themselves in consideration that by flipping out or having a disproportionate negative reaction to these little words, you are in essence letting these words control you.

In that case, aren't you being controlled by these lunatics endlessly posting on these type of threads?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looking at allll the videos that "IndianinTheMachine" has posted on YouTube, whatever State he resides in should commit him to an asylum. The guys fruity and rants from one spectrum of crazy to the other spectrum of crazy.

This thread needs to go to the Hoax section.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The problem with all these statistics you've posted is that the Earth as been around for 4.5 billion years according to current estimates, and we have not.

We simply haven't been around long enough to prove causation or even correlation in many cases.

The universe, the galaxy and the solar system are always in a state of change even if that change beomes cyclical over the long term.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

Here is a fantastic video from youtube from a guy. This guy has actually filmed Nibiru. He goes thru the video and shows you what he filmed and what time and shows you the horizon and such. This is filmed in Australia I think. This is a great Vid people. After you watch this, you will KNOW it exists!

www.youtube.com...

This was from December 2012.
edit on 21-2-2013 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I'm not a scientist but I thought the universe expanded. So this doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

If so then we all gonna experience once in alife time starwars moment.. of seeing Three suns rise in the morning..on second thought..nah

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowall
reply to post by choos

Here is a fantastic video from youtube from a guy. This guy has actually filmed Nibiru. He goes thru the video and shows you what he filmed and what time and shows you the horizon and such. This is filmed in Australia I think. This is a great Vid people. After you watch this, you will KNOW it exists!

www.youtube.com...

This was from December 2012.
edit on 21-2-2013 by weknowall because: (no reason given)

Comments disabled, down-votes outnumber the up (2 to 1), is it really worth the watch?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The reason you wont be told the truth ever is simple

Most likely nothing will happen even if a small solar system did pass through our own

Space is really big, a small dwarf star the size of Jupiter could run right through the space between Mars and Jupiter for example in the suggested orbit trailing debris and a handful of planets and you might not have so much as a single collision and if it wasn't for amateur astronomers you'd never know it happened so why panic anyone?

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Does anybody know this guy Jim McCanney?

Jim has been a favorite of such shows like Coast to Coast AM with Art Bell for years. Jim has some interesting ideas and is really a credible scientist. Like many scientist he has theories that may or may not be correct but he challenges people to find the truth and not just believe with blind faith the unproven theories the mainstream community push as fact.. such as the big bang or the dirty snowball theory for comets.

Check him out www.jmccanneyscience.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by penninja

pretty sure a dwarf star the size of jupiter will throw the orbits of this solar systems planets into chaos.

someone i think phage posted a simulation one time to show this, and one of the planets l believe got ejected from the solar system. although that was a few months ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by weknowall

lets assume nibiru, whatever, is there and its causing all the recent earthquakes here on earth.

now if that star's gravity alone is able to mess with the tectonic plates on earth, why can it not affect our orbit?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
Does anybody know this guy Jim McCanney?

I've heard of him. He's a fruitcake with delusions of maverickness. He's also been debunked so often that he has no bunk left.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Okay coast to coast .. Well I always loved to listen to that radio station, but after several major miss-spelled prophecies by different guests they in my opinion are not that trustworthy anymore..

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I'm of the opinion that anyone who really wants to take stock in believing in this sort of thing should just get all the loony out of their system in one big go.

1. Go outside.
2. Find some petrol.
3. Find some X-mas lights.
4. Remove all your clothing.
5. Burn all your clothing with the petrol.
6. Decorate your naked body by wrapping all the X-mas tree lights around it.
7. Run circles around your burning pile of clothes, flapping your hands, screaming about the end of the world.

This method may result in:
a. an addiction to the thrill this sort of behavior might instill.
b. a feeling of silliness
c. a feeling of shame
d. loss of friends
e. new friends
f. police
g. other social services workers
h. jail and/or other confinements
I. state required treatment and counselling.
j. any combination of the above.

Keep in mind, this is just my opinion.
Some may be tempted to have a cow about said opinion, but, I encourage everyone to maintain some self control over themselves in consideration that by flipping out or having a disproportionate negative reaction to these little words, you are in essence letting these words control you.

Have a nice day.
We're all going to die?
I doubt it.

Hi Dru,

I thought that was the rainmaking method given to us from the inhabitants of Nibiru on its last pass.

Your doubts are wrong we are all going to die at least in body and in mind if we take ATS too seriously or at least some of the claims made on this site

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

I'm of the opinion that anyone who really wants to take stock in believing in this sort of thing should just get all the loony out of their system in one big go.

1. Go outside.
2. Find some petrol.
3. Find some X-mas lights.
4. Remove all your clothing.
5. Burn all your clothing with the petrol.
6. Decorate your naked body by wrapping all the X-mas tree lights around it.
7. Run circles around your burning pile of clothes, flapping your hands, screaming about the end of the world.

I tried this but I had a hard time keeping the lights plugged in.

You weren't trying to plug it into the planet Uranus were you?

Its too far out and sun rarely shines there

Edit, you guys already made these jokes, man I feel slow now after reading a few more posts,
edit on 25-2-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Wow, what happened to all the disinfo,er.... I mean, debunkers? Takin a long time to counter simple logic that any child can employ!

Oh, they are here. Just not much more to say about this fantasy that has already filled volumes.
Wormwood is a drink, it is called Absinthe. Makes people delirious.

edit on 25-2-2013 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join