It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini Solar System entering our Solar system???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes, well that seems to be going around and I had to congratulate the one putting it up on what an orc and manly man he is, so proud to be one of the 5% of strong nail eating guys to be able to have a shot at surviving.

Whatever!!!!

In any case, if this is true, and who knows. Maybe its our sun, going around the galaxy, that enters the solar system of another. Stars aren't all traveling at the same rate, they have varying speeds depending on conditions and size, etc. But though some variation, seems to be close to the same speed, so don't know if that could happen randomly or in cycles.

However, if so, I prefer to see the positive. Imagine entering a highly benevolent, loving, high tech solar system, that naturally shields and phases so we would never intercept anything, and who didn't follow our PTB masonic concepts of no interference, but instead knows bad guys should never be allowed to enslave a planet, so they work at waking us all up.

Anything else, not going to see it or concur with it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well, I for one have been doing some research on my own, and the facts through various webcams connected to observatories is sobering. I've included a link to one of the webcams I look at daily.

Hawaiian Observatory

If you download the dated mp-4 files from the previous days, you can see Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood rising with the sun from approximately 7:30 am through 11:30 am.

Download the "East to IRTF" vids. As a matter of fact, if you look right now, the two hour quick video above it is showing the planet.

Anyway, I've looked at other observatories too, and yes, it does exist. I'm getting prepared...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyGranny

Maybe you can upload what your talking about because all I see is alot of Lense trickery and nothing resembling Wormwood or Nibiru. Its actually making my eyes sore looking for it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I bet your NASA Stands for.. Nomad Anal Sputnik Arrived...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Download the "East to IRTF" vids. As a matter of fact, if you look right now, the two hour quick video above it is showing the planet.

I take it your talking about the red spherical looking object, correct?

That is not a planet or even any object in space, it is caused by the camera looking at the sun.

yaymicro.com... sun on blue sky with lenses flare

In fact just type in lens flare in the search at the above link and you will find many more pics of
the same effect.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I really don't know anything about this.. So you can tell me anything, But I think the real stargazers among us can tell us what is real about this story I think...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You know after that meteor impact in Russia , I got a little suspicious about it, and when I saw this video I had to know what it could mean. To me frankly I think It's bullcrap , but you never know what mainstream ATS highly uhum evolved members have to say about it right?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I have seen lens flares, sun dogs etc...I am not a professional astronomer, nor do I claim to be.

What I see is a red planet.

People see what they want to see. Start checking out the observatories around the world and see if there's more to this. As for me, I believe I'm seeing the real McCoy.

Not trying to shove it down anyone's throat, believe what you want. Just putting my "two cents" in.

Thank you, I appreciate your input.

edit on 2/19/2013 by SassyGranny because: Took down the picture to comply with DMCA

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Please dear God, please don't tell me they're misidentifying lens flares like they did a bajillion times with Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood/Flying Meatball garbage.

It's like, they only have a few cards they can play, and once they play them, they have to keep playing them over and over again. Weird weather! No wait, increase in earthquakes! No wait, that's no lens flare, that's the Death Star! Oh emm jee, we're all going to die.

I had to check my calender to make sure this isn't 2003.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Been debunked already.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Please dear God, please don't tell me they're misidentifying lens flares like they did a bajillion times with Nibiru/Planet X/Wormwood/Flying Meatball garbage.

It's sad, but true...

It had me scratching my head, because I couldn't believe it when I read the title...

I have a feeling the only way this subject goes away is that we have to actually see this planet/dwarf star/mini solar system show up, but by then we won't be around to worry about it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

I watched your video, thank you for posting it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tsurfer2000h

I've only been on here a couple of months, so I guess I missed the "Nibiru" onslaught from years ago.
I'm the one who brought up the picture from the observatory, not the infamous "they". This is new information for me and I try to investigate as thoroughly as I can with the media out there.

No need to condescend or try to make people feel like idiots.

You draw more bees with honey than salt...just an idea for your next lambasting comment.

Thanks
edit on 2/19/2013 by SassyGranny because: Replied to wrong poster...sorry

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You're welcome. Knowledge is power, after all.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

No need to condescend or try to make people feel like idiots.

Sorry, if I came off that way because that wasn't my intention.

I tend to forget some members are new and this may be new to them, but if your really interested in this type Nibiru into the search box, and read through some of the threads as you will find some informative answers to most questions you may have..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Yeah. You weren't here for the great Doom Mania 2012 on ATS. I have an alt account which I no longer use, so I rode a very bothersome and oftentimes hilarious wave of madness.

A few months leading up to December 21, you wouldn't believe how many threads and posts were being thrown around proclaiming the end of the world. People were heading for the hills, taking their kids into bunkers, and hiding in their basements drinking beer. December 21 came, nothing happened.

I had hopes that it would all go away, but something in the back of my mind told me, "No, they'll just figure out a way to postpone the apocalypse."

Unfortunately I was right.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
A pretty big give-away that this audio isn´t recorded just recently is that he talks about may and june, as if it is the current season and they have big "army" troops moving about now in june in australia. Or something like that. But anyway, listen to the whole audioclip and you will hear that.

Edit, it is at 07:30 he states that "in our current timeframe, may, june"

Ok, so the audioclip is old, but the things he talks about is maybe happening now. BIG maybe.
edit on 19-2-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Actually it is not a video at all.Just audio.The picture never changes.As for the content,cannot say if it is real or not.Will deferr to the "experts" on this.It does sound like he is sincere.But that doesn't mean he knows what he is talking about.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is too funny! Why ??

He says to be prepared. Prepare to die? I mean if there is another system invading ours, we are dead.

How is he the only one that sees this?

Is he the only one claiming this?

I just want to know what the Sun is doing because the Sun is the only thing I am concerned about, well, other than a big fat asteroid or fireball. lol

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by 0bserver1

Breaking News: NASA confirms large object coming in hot directly behind Uranus. Iv'e been waiting for that headline my whole life just to tell my girlfriend "I told ya so".

i bet you have been trying to tell your girlfriend you have an object coming in hot behind uranus...
she keeps saying no!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join