It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kate Middleton designed by a committee and built by craftsmen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I found this interesting, and gives a lot of food for thought on what goes on behind the scenes when choosing heirs to thrones.

Hilary Mantel, the double Booker Prize winner, has dismissed Kate Middleton as a ‘machine-made’ princess, ‘designed by committee’.

It is one thing describing the Duchess of Cambridge as 'plastic' and as a personality-free ‘shop window mannequin’ with a ‘plastic smile’, but to say she is a woman whose "only point and purpose was to give birth" and that she"appeared to have been designed by a committee and built by craftsmen, with a perfect plastic smile and the spindles of her limbs hand-turned and gloss-varnished’, gives the impression she is a manufactured product, designed for a future purpose.

So serious are the comments, PM Camoron has spoken out in Kate's defense. The following report seems very typical - as well as using the PM's statement, it takes the tweets speaking out in defense of Kate and adds in her charity work, which give the accusations by Mantel very little substance in the eyes of the partial observer.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

PS: also note how the snippets on the right, about half way down, give the impression that Mantel's comments are born out of jealousy of Kate's slim figure. (pathetic tabloid bs)

edit on 19-2-2013 by Ginga because: added ps

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Very interesting!

Well, they wouldn't want another Diana on their hands would they....?

Makes me wonder what the boys think of the conspiracies in regards to their mother.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Though isn’t it like a self fulfilling prophesy?

Meaning - we knew she couldn’t be Diana like nor could the new princess be a hot tempered gutter wench with arm pit hair and yellow teeth. Nor cold she be a leader but a follower of her husband - considering who he is. She had to be beautiful, kind, patient generous, a ‘lovely’ lady right and the fountain of the new blood.

She is lovely by all accounts that we can see - a ‘perfect match’.

Generated? Probably not - but ‘unique’ in exactly the way needed to fill the role? You bet.

peace

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I heard a rundown on her comments on the radio this morning and I think she's hit the nail on the head .
As for Dave Camoron , well sometimes a PM should keeps his mouth shut ...this is one of those times , but of course he's one of them so duty bound to stick his oar in .

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
Very interesting!

Well, they wouldn't want another Diana on their hands would they....?

Makes me wonder what the boys think of the conspiracies in regards to their mother.

Often wondered that, what they have made of it all.

Diana was born into money so at the time she obviously seemed like a good fit, but in the end did that just mean she was in a position where she didn't have to roll over? So this time around they went for a gal from a working class family who could be bought and would also appeal to the masses?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I don't think wealth meant much at all to Diana, and in the end...She couldn't buy her protection.

She was whole heartedly against the devil spawn she married into.

Rest In Peace you gracious angel

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Hilary Mantel...

What a dog!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

It's easy to say you are not motivated by money when you have always had it and know it will always be there, but when you come from a more modest background conscious and loyalty can be easily bought.

www.usmagazine.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Kate had to fit a job description, not only a mate for the prince. I dont see anything shocking or weird about it.. its been this way as long as I can recall ( and before). Diana was an anomaly... and they certainly wont make that mistake again. Anyway, the job description demands a bot for the most part and not someone who is likely to cause a ruckus. She really is the perfect person for this "job". Its like Edith and Archie... Kate will "stifle" when commanded.

Seriously though, could you imagine someone like me as a royal? Nope... you couldnt. Me? Bad mood : holler and kick out folks who dont take being an immigrant seriously. Good mood: dispell all debts and set Michael Peterson free....

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
No weighty Katy who will be their dainty do as they say matey was a product of selection because of her ancestory!!

An incubator to protect the throne from non-bloodline succession. Yes I mean the soldiers son!!

But now they have changed the law they dont have to worry anymore about the childs sex.

But I suspect that this is not her first pregnancy and her first may have been a termination. Hence the death of her nurse!

Whatever the mechanics of it all. Its all a contrived protect the bloodline con!!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

why would it be a surprise that the thoroughly bland prince william chose an equally bland partner? those in public life and with the eye of the world on them benefit from being bland, her future is opening hospitals and collecting flowers from children afterall - personality is unneccessary here, just a gratifying smile and looking elegant.
and if i was designing something purely to breed, i'd skethch-up something with wider hips and a bit more padding on her.

just sayin'

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Making a bit of a fuss, wonder why so many even care about what someone said (the way the PM and media are making a thing out of it). Her opinion/voice, whether its agreed with or not is fine.
I hate the whole Royal thing anyway. So welcome anyone who criticises them and anyone's position within the royal circle. I just don't think royalty and their whole position in society will fit in a decade or two from now, hopefully anyway, the class system we work with in the UK should die already and anything associated with it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I would concur with that article to be honest. The Duchess - referred to by the UK Prime Jester David Cameron yesterday as 'Princess Kate' (and some idiot actually paid for his education..) - seems to have been deliberately placed in the path of the young and well, clearly 'not too bright' / 'sandwich short of a picnic' and if we're being quite frank, he physically looks slightly retarded - William, whilst at St Andrews University. That is believable. Middleton is just a harmless celebrity rag seller, no harm to her at all it's not her fault she was bred for this existence, I wish her luck getting out alive to be honest and eventually finding herself.
edit on 19/2/13 by Ramcheck because: bred, bread (It's been a long day)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

They're not human.
Princess Diana

I know ATS, you don't like one-liners, but pithiness is pithiness, 'nuff said.
edit on Tue Feb 19 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The joking side of me wants to know if DIY kits are available yet to build one at home...

The serious side of me thinks those are horrible things to say about another human being. Especially about another human who has never done a wrong to you..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frogs
The serious side of me thinks those are horrible things to say about another human being. Especially about another human who has never done a wrong to you..

Ah save your pledging allegiance for Flag Day, you numpty.

I kid. But seriously, she sucks.

Can we all admit that wealthy people being charitable equals them laundering income and avoiding taxes while having $5,000/plate dinner parties? You don't think when they write a check to these "top charities" that money goes into some dummy NGO, which then writes a check to some corporation owned by the original donator? If these charities are collecting billions from these elite members, where is the change? Why are so many living on "a dollar day" still when I've been hearing that since 1985? Meanwhile billionaires are accepting humanitarian awards left and right.

Being a "philanthropist" was one of the earliest ways to trick people into putting down the pitchforks and torches and NOT going down to Plantation Avenue where the homes are ten times the size.
edit on 19-2-2013 by guanyu because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Everything about the British royal family is shady.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

But I suspect that this is not her first pregnancy and her first may have been a termination. Hence the death of her nurse!

Stop reading trash magazines and making crap up. Wow, just wow. Kate had severe morning sickness and that women killed herself because she had MORE issues than being part of some silly royal joke. How can you say such things about someone you don't even know and only seem to hate on because of her title and status? Just because someone is a royal or of her status doesn't make them out to be a horrible person.

Kate and WIlliam seem pretty normal to me, for as normal as they can be with who they are. They dont' have posses of servants and body guards like our so called celebs do here. You don't hear of their demands when they go to various countries or parties like you do our so called celebs. I'd rather hear about these two any day over Britney Spears' damn grocery list or some real housewives melt down.

Give it a rest.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sucky monarch worshippers... feh
edit on 20-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
The Duchess's brief hospital stay as of recent was no doubt complications due to the effects of fourth dimensional Reptillian-human breeding. Her shocked exteriour as she exited hospital was clearly evident. I posit that she did not until then, appreciated the true gravity of her situation....that she is giving birth to the spawn of Draco. Poor girl and all she wanted was to play dress up at the Palace and for this she gave under the weight of slithering scale upon the wedding bed. David Icke was right all along and his detractors total fools.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join