It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sakura

Hey Sakura

I was really interested in your post
you say you have evidence, i would be interested in seeing if you were willing to show me =]

I think that its a persons own belief whether or not vampires exist, i personally think they do
or i want to at least
I mean, there has got to be more out there than just humans and animals.
id like to believe there is a more fun aspect to this dull depressing world
after reading books like twilight, it made me (want to) believe even more

i dont personally have a story of an incounter with a vampire (sadly)
but i hope one day i will
and that may sound lame and naive
but tbh, everyone has to believe in something
just like people believe in religion
i believe that there are things out there hiding

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

What are BEKs?

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would like to hear more about the book that comes from around page 5 i think. and do you guys really believe that they cannot exist? i mean i dont understand how people can seriouslly believe in Religon and yet deny things that you just have to have "faith" in. In reality searching out answers for questions that you have is natural! and all this crap about EVIL SPIRITS,DEMONS and such is freakin DUMB. It is a ploy to get you to feel like GOD is protecting you against these things and make you treasure him more. its all bullcrap i say believe whatever makes you fullfilled.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici.- Live by it

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by armageddonbride

well i think it would be great to have a real human friend that won't kill me. i also would like to know who is leading the hunters and why hunt us vampires anyway

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

That's one of the dullest comments I have ever heard.

So people who are in a Satanic group, grow fangs and drink blood? Do you even know what Satanism really is like? No you don't aside from those Christian preachers that you claim you are not close to. So stop spreading your propaganda, Mr. West. That, sir, was dull.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RockChick0018

Sakura does not have any proof. She is an admitted role player, who has not posted here since 2004.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok. In most circumstances I would be highly skeptical and consider this all babyish and fanatical stories or hallucinations. (Though I strongly believe in ghosts) Recently I met a girl. She asked me out and and we haven't gotten in a fight or dispute. ever. We have been going out for awhile. She goes crazy if I'm shirtless. She goes crazy over me whether I look good or not. I love her and she loves me. She claims to be a vampire and is very serious and detailed about it. She isn't a Twilight fanatic. She likes Twilight but doesn't lose her mind over it. I'm not a fan at all. I believe her and therefore believe in vampires because I love her. I take it on faith. I cannot tell you her name or what she describes the vampires as unless she lets me. Either way I will not do so until she proves it to me. She promised that when she comes to visit around Christmas she will prove it. I can tell you a few things though. She has three sisters. All vampires. One (Not my girlfriend) being the original who bit the other two.

Cheers
An ecstatic Love-struck Felix Connors.

|P.S.| If you actually know me then forget it. You better stay away from me and her.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I have to say.... they're probally real, compte saint geradine
(hubpages.com...)
Read it and research the guy, you'd be surprised. And When I was a little girl it was the end of june and me and my family had just come from my cousins graduation so we went to the spagetti factory in oakland (its now closedx) as we were standing waiting for our table I looked to my left to see a tallish Extremely extremly Buff Black guy he was wearing a tight black shirt that was tucked into his jeans which were slightly lighter and a pair of really stylish (for the time) pair of patten leather shoes...... he had theses amazing blue eyes and he took of what I thought was a bloody mary (I know right its weird) and then he rolled his eyes and tilted his head back as if he'd smelled a cake when u haven't eaten for days and looked at me and I saw these white fangs where his canine teeth shudda been I turned to my grandma and tried to get her to look (she was in deep conversation) and when she finally noticed me and turned, he was gone. I didn't know if he was some guy dressed lyk a vamp trying to scare me or if it was for real, but I # you not I saw it, (im somewhat physic, I know when things are real and not and at the time I knew exactly what he was when I layed eyes on him ) but what scared me most is that it was so hard to look away

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Dude thats BA, tell her sisters to add me on facebook or something. lol jkjk- but foreal man your a lucky guy. think of all the stories she would have! i wonder how old she is and at what age she was bitten...

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
what was the club

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
i know you all want to know why us vampires hunt humans. well we don't do that much anymore. when you give blood, they don't just give it to people who need it, they also give it to us so that we don't kill humans. the only vampires who hunt humans are the ones who can't get any blood when they need it.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Raina]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry but a book is not "proof" and it all depends on what you think a Vampire is. As we have seen since we cannot find nor prove the blood sucking one that has super powers and lives for centuries with all their strengths and weakness, we now say they suck life force and are somewhat human otherwise….

This provides us still with no proof than your faith in their existence for we do not even know what life-force is or how to measure it.

Hysteria of the ignorance throughout the ages is also not “proof” I suggest you look up the meaning of the word.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATSNow if you want me to go find a vampire and bring him/her to you, I want you to go find George Washington and bring him to me. Of course that's not going to happen.

So you suggesting they are extinct?

Actually we could provide a dead George Washington, can you say the same for a vampire....hehe

I'm not sure what God has to do with this other than there is only faith available for both God and Vampires, and I can assure you that faith in God has no connections to whether Vampires are real or not.

[edit on 6-12-2008 by Xtrozero]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
if you have any problems with vampires SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!
i am willing to tell you all i know in hope that no one will kill us anymore. my clan would also like it if you just not hunt us at all. we are almost like you humans and are just trying to survive.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Um, I have one question to you... because I'm very gullible so could you please explain what you meant when you worte: "It's true we kill..." are you stating that you are a vampire or are you trying to sympathize the vampires by writing something on their behalf (writing as if you are a vampire)?

sorry it's just that I'm curious.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raina
if you have any problems with vampires SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!
i am willing to tell you all i know in hope that no one will kill us anymore. my clan would also like it if you just not hunt us at all. we are almost like you humans and are just trying to survive.

With peace to you, Raina. People killing other people for any violence is wrong. You do have a right to live in life as any other human or creature does have to survive.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Inrespect to you. No, I am not a christian. I have been in satanic groups in the past which some are more serious in being satanic then other groups like that. I did NOT mean any offence to you. I was only expressing my thoughts on the matter of the subject.

Originally posted by MilitaryMan
reply to post by gordonwest

That's one of the dullest comments I have ever heard.

So people who are in a Satanic group, grow fangs and drink blood? Do you even know what Satanism really is like? No you don't aside from those Christian preachers that you claim you are not close to. So stop spreading your propaganda, Mr. West. That, sir, was dull.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join