It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by emmy

Thankyou, emmy. That was interesting. I'll have to revisit that website later. Never been on that one before.

I also find it interesting that this 'vampire', in each little account, wasn't one who made sound. Is it just me, or do a lot of encounters with evil things seem not to have sound?
A lot of demons also, seldom make sound. This one could have been related somehow. But then there are others who do make sound. This alone leads me to think there may be a great bunch of types. Or course, there already is a diverse spread of eerie things that go bump in the night. (beware)~
Opinions?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm a vampire expert.
I know people who CLAIM TO BE VAMPIRES. But no, no real ones.
However, the chupacabra is a form of vampire. I think they do exist, although they can't turn into bats. I believe that maybe they can withstand stronger enerergy, so they can run faster. But I'm not sure

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DesiraeDisaster
All this is fact,Trust me,I know what im talking about.

while you MAY think that, you're lacking the open mindedness to accept the fact that what you think you know (which Im not saying you're wrong or your list was flawed or anything) may not be 100% set in stone cold hard truth.

I personally am fascinated by classical vampires...always have been since i was 5 or 6...all the other girls in the neighborhood dressed up as princesses or fairies or ballerinas for halloween and I went as Dracula.

Behind myth there is fact. Sorry, that's just my belief

Fact breeds myth breeds fact....its an inescapable cycle and no one can say 100% for sure whether they exist or not because NOBODY KNOWS FOR CERTAIN. I have come across more proof that there is a possibility that they existed/exist than you can show me that they do not...you are more than welcome to email me ([email protected]) or pm me if you want to see...ANYONE is welcome to contact me privately...I will not post it in a public forum as to respect the wishes of the person whom I have learned much of what i know from.

I've sought out evidence of classical vampirism and have spoken with many many people and have heard some very interesting things, some as far out there as it gets and some very very VERY plausible.

Someone else said that the greatest scam something which we are uncertain of existing can do is to make like they do not exist.

Sorry, but as Vampires were meant to be once human, if they do exist, would it be that far fetched to think that they could get away with escaping attention? They look like us...its not like they're sasquatch trying to ellude capture or anything...they would blend with a crowd.

So in short, no solid proof that they dont exist...show me something that would show beyond a shadow of a doubt that they do not exist and I'll change my tune...but you'll be looking for a long time.

I've experienced enough in my life that cannot be explained scientifically that I'm not about to deny the existance of ANYTHING

Again, if anyone wants to hear some of the information I [email protected]

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Ok, first off, I believe vampires are, in a sense, real. I have never seen one, but I have watched old and new movies on them as well as read many different views of them in different books and there is nothing to actually disprove the idea of them. 2nd, I also firmly believe that vampires would not spend their time on a internet site talking about themselves putting themselves in the spotlight. 3rd, i believe they are very discreet in the way they approach the world and do not want obsessed people like hunters or maybe followers finding where they live. No offense of course, but all the media on vampires is probably annoying to them.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Its a possibility that the creature you are seeing cannot cross your theshold without an invitation. Or the creature may be curious and doesn't want to frighten you (or it may become frightened itself) so it runs away.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Vampires don't exist and if they did I'd kill them. They prey on humans...humans! They only think of one thing...sucking...your....blood!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
If they exist, there's a scientific reason for a variant race of humans, perhaps longer living.
This would probably be et's dna manipulation whereby they probably created a few different races, unless they truly are ets. The milky way is iron based as is our blood. A magnesium based blood or some other variant could create a someone who was very sensitive to sunlight and who would need more energy to bring oxygen to their cells, as they would be missing iron as that agent. Though improbable to most people, its not impossible to consider this as either dna manipulation or an et connection.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus fett

uhmm i was wondering where this took place,in europe? or america?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesk8erpunkkid

Yes they exist. Not the hollywood ones, but they do exist. Pretty much, everything that we think is a myth or legend either exists or has existed, if we did not bring it to extinction.
There are variations on 'humans' . Part humans part demons, whatever you want to call them. They do have a purpose. I don't know it, but all of them serve the higher power, which is G-d. Because they were created by H-m. Even the evil ones still are scared and in submission.
As for our purpose in life, and yes I am human, it is the same as all of the living things (even undead ones) to fulfill the mission that we were given prior to our birth. We all have our limitations, which we must overcome in order to proceed to a higher level, to bring our soul closer to perfection. And for 99 percent of us, to bring it farther from it, myself included I am afraid.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
they exist because i know they do to many people have seen them and talked about for a long time so there is no doubt that they exist

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by semaj

That is not proof. Especially with all the emo kids and fake fangs.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Give us vampies a brake! We are just trying to survive and all you humans can think about is to kill us. Well if u want to know more just talk to me.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"The moon is HUGE!!!! "Show us yer fangs"

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
i would, but idk how to put my pic on here
oh well

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raina
Give us vampies a brake! We are just trying to survive and all you humans can think about is to kill us. Well if u want to know more just talk to me.

So you're a vampire? And why would you get on an internet forum and announce yourself? Wouldn't it piss off your kind if you gave out too much information. Considering it goes against ya'lls "code of conduct" or whatever. black veil, something or the other.... why would you give out information? I'm not saying that I do not want to be educated on your lifestyles and community. But most people won't listen because they'll think your just a freak trying to get attention and sitting at home laughing because we believe you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join