It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

true dont need anything bad happening

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

true dont need anything bad happening

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

Ok, first off. If you are looking for "proof" Go pick up a book seriously. How could people all over the world come up these stories? There have been countless vampire sighting. So, there is your proof that they at lest existed at one time. Now if you want me to go find a vampire and bring him/her to you, I want you to go find George Washington and bring him to me. Of course that's not going to happen.
If you don't believe in any "god power" then why do you live? What the point? But that's a whole other discussion. Again I turn to history, Every culture that I know of believes in some higher power. So tell me, who are you to come along and change all that.
I can't give you written evidence of there true beginning. So, I said that it was unknown to avoid speculations. And yes, I agree with you on the Dracula thing. So if you like to pick a part my Theory further, please do. All I am saying is this idea is just as good as anyone else’s.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If you don't mind tellling, what was the name of the club??

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesk8erpunkkid

Aside from the fact that I don't remember its been too many years ago - I don't think I would name it if I did remember
Reason being that my daughter in law was treated with grace and respect by her host in Geneva and perhaps some thing are better left to rest in peace so to speak

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm new to ATS and this is my first post. I'm not knocking the the fact that there are no vampires, but i personally feel they don't exist in the classic sense. I'm well aware of the Maxx Shreck conspiracy and if anyone reading has not i suggest reading up on it, its quit fascinating. A human body that has been kept alive by blood transfusions will actually go into a detox scenario when weened off it. So the body will crave outside blood. So is this not to say that a person in a poor country or maybe a deranged man or woman could feed off animals, or maybe an insane killer craves the blood in humans. So upon eating continuously uncooked food, or killing and being drawn to human blood is it improbable to say their body could not start craving it to sustain life? That their minds have been warped in a fashion that the brain is so accustomed to this blood intake that it will need and crave it much like an alcoholic. I'm not bashing the ideas of people who think "classic" vampires exist because i find that if a huge ape race can run around the woods of America undetected, is the idea of a "classic" vampire so insane? Thats my take.

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thanks for not saying actually

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RopeEngine

Maxx Shreck? Nosferatu; my cousin says he never showed his face on the set out of costume. Didn't he have the two front teeth as the sharp ones? Just a (possibly dumb and pointless) thought, but where in nature does any sort of animal have sharp, lengthened teeth that were not the incisors? Unless all the teeth were sharp, it is always the incisors. There are those who theorize about these more humanlike vampires having other teeth be the sharp ones. Their ideas don't make sense. (I have heard a lot of interesting and offensive ideas on the subject. Not too many, but enough.)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i have had no encounter with a vampire at all but i belive that maybe there is a vampire out there. if there is any one who lives in ontario and has/had an encounter with a vampire please tell me!!!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

hi sakura i have not yet had a sighting but if u had ,culd u tell me???of course our demands(what city/state ect.) r the same

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by redhits

excuse me, but wat r evils???

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

i am with sakura PLZ if u had any sightings tell me oh and wuld u mind telling me where u r like in texas or florida things like that (dont worry im not asking 4 ur phone# or adress!!)

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spyboy

r u trying to say ur a vampire???????

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by johnnyscene

r u really a vamp. or r u just joking??????

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i dont know how many times ill say this but r u a vamp. and any1 who posted saying they are plz tell me if u r just joking or if ur 4 real!!!!! oh and by the way if u really r a vampire(anonyms ats)i already know that not all of them r bad!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
sorry bout the posts askin if ur vampires my friend,who i may say is obsesed with vampires, asked if she culd read some of the posts while i did my chores and she made some posts.......

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus fett

i didnt know you could go to a club at the age of 10

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by is it real??

Well, advise your friend to try replying to more people at once next time. I thought there would be something interesting coming back here. Sigh. Just vampire accusations.

posted on Jun, 29 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

so are u saying that ur a vampire?

posted on Jul, 1 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
So someone jokes about vampires because they don't come on this website to be serious, and they get accused of being a vampire. I see. And i was so tempted to joke before... Oh, wah.
Seriously, how many accusations now have there been on this one page? Is it just me, or is this getting out of hand?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join