It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Okay for one, If you are going to make a statement about this, at least use proper capitalization and punctuation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There are a lot of people these days getting pointy caps on their teeth and dressing all in black because they like to be a part of the vampire sub-culture, which I guess is an offshoot of goth culture. I've seen them on the subway in New York a number of times, and on TV. (Got to say, it kind of kills the whole mystique/allure when you see a "vampire" sitting on the F-Train munching on a Quiznos.)

Odds are most of the sightings people are reporting here of seeing people with pointy teeth are just people who've gotten caps.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

i agree,

the evolution of makeup and subtle prosthetics does make fake teeth look more real. isn't there a plastic surgery to get original canines raplaced with longer ones? it would be kind of cool to have gold engraved canines

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have no idea if vampires exist. I never even saw a vampire before. But what I can tell you, is that I heard of vampire sightings.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
This is more of an odd occurrence than anything else, but here it goes.

This is Utah, Salt Lake and I doubt it is sighting, but I know of the " sub-culture" linked with vampires that you can find almost anywhere, if you look.

Anyway, I was at a large multimedia store browsing books, I also happen to play D&D so I was going through that section as well. I was also looking at at Vampire the Masquerade material as I was planning a possible trip into vampire territory in a game, but the game mechanics are far too much disimiliar and I abandonded the idea and put the book down after perhaps 30 seconds.

I then went to the other side of the store, about 60-70 meters from where I had been. Also, where I was, was very "out of the way" so to speak. You couldn't see me, not that I know of, except for security feeds of course. Anyway, as I start looking through the DVDs for a movie to get, the area "employee" came over and asked if I needed help. But, it was a lot more than just asking if I wanted help

He speaked very haphazardly as though his mind was "caught off guard" all the time. Very anxiety driven, but with intense purpose, and force, He saw my D&D book and asked if I played, but here's the ;thing. He mentions the Vampire the Masquerade book, of course I don't have it anymore. Now I know that Vampire the Masquerade has it's own VERY driven community. So much so that the wannabes go to great lengths to make you want to believe they are vampires (as they play this "little" game), and even more of them that are willing to go to physical altercations and psychological manipulation to force this perception upon people that get involved in this culture. So I "played" the "game" back with him, perhaps that is why he stays so long, eventually, as I'll mention further down. But, I assumed he was using me as a pawn in his, "I'm weird, so guess what I'm a vampire--I also somehow knew secretly about a book you looked at and I'll keep on this topic for awhile, to keep you: off-guard". But, I knew about the sub-culture and it's dangers, but I've dealt with with people that have pulled guns in or around me, so...

I know these guys are in every major city in the U.S.. If you haven't heard of them don't be surprised, they are actually secretive--unless you play that game. It's a calling card. If there are real vampires mayhaps they hang around there, as I DO know that these people can be AS dangerous as the local gangs (remember the part about guns being around me, well that is just part of my experiences) I was around in my teenage years.

BTW,I am a little atypical. Perhaps that may have been a lure as well, I make friends easily--I don't even have to try. Just be myself. Idon't know if that could be part of this, but as we are sharing, I thought I'd give just a bit of reasoning for maybe why this may have occured if real. There is a LOT more that could explain it, but that is a HUGE story (when I was 10 I woke up in the middle of a sleep over and I was sleeping on the floor; I was laying next to the bed and could see under it--I noticed two smal slits, like eyes, looking or pointed in my direction, whatever it was it was next to the wall about 6' feet away; I thought it was two lights from the warerbed's heater underneath the bed and so I thought nothing of it--till it blinked at me; I was too scared to really react normally so I rolled my back to it and tried to go back to sleep--I was in a room with four other people, safety in numbers right; disclaimer, I do get sleep paralysis).

As for the guy that talked to me... He dogged me for 10-15 minutes, I nearly got the manager--that is also when he left. If I had to psychoanalyze him on the spot, he was schizophrenic. But, I can't get over the way he kept pressing me to join him, and "them" for an outing--he really wanted me to join them. ...And that he mentions something that I have no idea how he knew about it. He was gone from the store entirely one week later. I even asked about him, they didn't know who I was talking about.

I can find them RIGHT now, if I wanted to, but I don't. Why? Because, they are dangerous. Human or vampire. When you cross the line from reality into fantasy and can't see the difference you are destroying the one thing keeping you sane.

As I said an odd tale, but not really a sighting. BTW, I could almost draw a picture of him if I needed to (I'm an artist to boot), I have EXTREMELY good memory. His speech pattern was consistent with other schizo-types I've met and he may have gotten fired by the time I got back, as he did pester me for ten minutes.

OR, did he know about the book--the calling card--and for some reason I piqued his curiosity. Then as he realized somehow I would tell his manager, he cut the conversation. I could seek them, but for now I don't want to, D&D is good enough.

Why is always so weird with the role-play/LARP crowd...?

/first post
/long first post, I hope it was worth while...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I read a while back that there were things such as psychic vampires, and I believe Michele Belanger claims to be one, I could be wrong though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hmmm I think I wanna go for a subject matter expert in Cryptozoology. It has been a hobby of mine for a long time. Anyways, I believe people exist that believe in the occult and consider themselves vampires. Now I do not know if they have supernatural abilities or anything like that. But I do know, and I have found various forums and websites for this, there are people who LITERALLY believe they are Vampires. I found a website listing goth/vampire lounges and clubs in san fransisco. It seems there is this sub group of people that are an underground culture of Vampires. No lie look it up. They have websites with rules, how to engage slayers (yes people consider themselves slayers as well) and the like. It really is crazy.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I was 11 or 12 about 3 years ago when i saw what i thinks was a vampire. i was with my big brother he just got back from the iraq war. know before i tell you my story you must know i am from a military family my father is a 8TH generation soilder and i will soon be the 9TH. I saw it in a old burned of trailor park right out side of fort lenord wood missiouri. me and my brother and the family drove our quads up there. me and my brother were about 30 or 40 meters in front of of everyone else who had stoped to take a break because the sun was almost down.I looked up the trail and saw a man stop it the middle of the trail about 15 meters in front of us. i could see his red eyes glowing as he took of his sun glasses and smile. as he did that my brother looked at him. thay stared into each others eyes and the vampiers showed his fangs and noded. then he started to sun as to men in trench coats ran after him.

if anyone knows about this please message me.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

Okay, I don't know If this counts, but here it goes.

I've had weird things happening for years now. I have gone to bed nice and normaly, but I often wake up with very fancy, expensive, or old fashioned jewelry by my bed. I did ask my parents if they got it for me, but they always told me no. I wouldn't wear it, but the next day it was gone. The next day I got something new, and what I did wear I would find again in the morning. About a year ago, weirder things happened. I would wake up in the middle of the night, wide awake. I looked around and didn't see anything, but my window would be wide open. I shrugged it off and went on with my day, but after 3 weeks I woke up and saw a boy sitting on the edge of my bed. He had dark black hair along with Pale skin. His eyes were black, but after he saw I was awake, he stiffened up and his eyes went red. I shivered and tried to pull away, but I couldn't move. Next I knew, his lips were on my neck and I was asleep. When I woke up the next morning, I looked in my room mirror And saw 2 holes in my neck. This has happened to me once a week every week. I don't know what this is, or who: but whatever is doing this wants me alive... What should I do?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I am what you call a night walker who was born. I am of native american being. I have drunk blood since I was young. Be it mine or someone else. I am one who doesn't know why this is the case. I have a heart beat, and am told I am enimic, but that doesn't account for the blood lust. If you past me today on the street you would not know I was a night walker. I am a plain jane, conservative, who walks with the great spirits. I have been drawn to the vamp culture. But I truely believe I am the relation of a vampric blood line. I dream of a man name dominic who is russian, I have since birth. I dream no other dreams, always him. I know I am diffrent, and I am not gothic diffrent, like spiritually diffrent. I know of GOD. I am not a sinner. I just know there is something off. I have excellent vision at night, crave blood, see ghosts, read people very well, know something before it happens. And Dominic gives me sarrow so strong it can become hard to live with. I am told by my tribal shawman that I am one who walks with light and am a beacon for the dark, the savior of those held in darkness. I just needed to tell someone any one. For I believe I am alone in this life.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by IggyGirl

If you want this to stop and this nightwalker is unwelcome, have ground dirt blessed and sprinkle it accross you doorway and window entries. This is a way to keep unwanted darkness away. I have done this with an unwanted ghost that attached to me after a funeral. It was told this by my shawman and a voodo priestess. You do have free will to challenge your rights, to your own soul and being.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Helloooo everyone, I've been reading through this post for a while and decided to post my ''sighting'', I don't really know if you'd call it a sighting per se, but here it is.

About 3 years ago, my friend and I were really interested in researching vampire mythology & sightings for some reason. We were literally obsessed, we went through every website on the internet and complied it into a folder. After about 4 or 5 months of this happening one day we both received a really weird email from a guy. (Not really going to say his name for privacy reasons) He warned us to stop looking into the whole vampire stuff, he said ''You're both very beautiful, it would be a shame if something were to happen to you'' and ''We're portrayed as wearing cloaks and hiding in the dark'' blah blah, I honestly don't remember the rest. These emails went on for about a year, and he knew things I swear no one else would know, he said to my friend ''Im sorry about your Aunts untimely death.'' Her aunt had died a few months prior quite young. He then said he had seen pictures of us and mentioned something that if we continued looking into it there would be ''danger.'' Okay, I know there are a whole bunch of explanations as to how he could have known this, but literally, my friend and I told NO ONE about how obsessed we were, incase someone thought we were crazy. How could he possibly know about her aunt's death?

One day, my friend came home from school and checked her letter box as she got off the bus and there was a dead bird in her letter box, Im pretty sure she just stood there for a good couple of seconds in shock, then someone came from her neighbours porch walked down and took the bird out, smiled, and walked away down the street. Keep in mind this was 3 years ago so I don't really remember the full details, but she said he was very tall and around 19 years old.

The weird thing about it all was the way his email address was spelt ''Nosphertu.'' I've googled everywhere, and not on one website was it ever spelt with a 'ph' always with an 'f'. I asked him about this and he said "nospheratu'' was actually the original spelling.

After about a year he said he was deleting his email account and moving back to his native country I think (he was from Russia)

Anywho, this has always stuck with me as he spoke about things NO ONE knew about. Any insight?

Cheers

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
You guys must be fools not to believe in vampires. They are all around us, just hidden. I mean look at Keanu Reeves, he hasn't aged since that Paula Abdul music video.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I haven't seen a vampire, but I am looking for one by the name of Lestat. Hope you don't mind me posting, but if anyone happens to know anything, please PM me. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cord14
vamps as the one you discribe don't exist but vamps do an I have had the pleasure of stufing one in a box and give her a labotomy they are PSI vamps they steal life CHi what ever you call it when there around you feel weakend an they are often evil or sick an they need your life force to rejuvenate them selfs they dont drink blood but they will suck you dry
after death they become wraiths that are responsable for the hag effect an the weakness that follows answer this please

Yes i have heard of these creatures...do i believe...idk. there are alot of idiots out there that drain your life force!
However, there have been two times in which i've come across a Hag (a Wraith). Once when i was in the military sleeping one night in my barracks. Woke up and saw a blackish-purple mist hovering over my bed. I could not talk, i could not yell! I could not move too much. But i did start praying (yes, i am man of faith) and it went away. Second time was after i had gone to see a psychic with my girlfriend at the time.......12 years ago. She wanted to see the psychic....i didnt. Im thinking that being in there had something to do with it and something latched onto me and followed me home that night. But that night, i had the same mist, same Hag effect. But this one felt stronger as if i was pinned down to my bed harder and heavier than the one from years before. I tried peeling myself off the bed and succeeded a little but only managed to get up approx 3 to 4 inches ( i was face down on my stomach). I turned and looked up at it to make sure that it was, what i thought it was...... and it was! So, i started praying again and it just released me after 15 seconds. I kid you NOT about this and it is the truth and it IS the experience i had. Since that last time i have not had an experience like that ever again.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

I, like yourself am very curious, overwhelmingly so.

I found that the intersting notion of drinking blood, may have and unexplainable curse within itself...

When a human drinks another's blood (not sure about animals blood) or indulges in a fleshy feast, there is a chemical in the blood and flesh that reacts in our stomachs (heated to a tepid 37 degrees celcius) and it causes, well, bloodlust. A craving for more.

ALSO, you may have heard about this, but an Australian guy was 'slain' and was a proclaimed vampire.

On 6 June,2003, 28-year-old male prostitute Shane Chartres-Abbott was shot dead outside his Reservoir home. Underworld assassin Evangelos Goussis confessed to this murder and said two corrupt detectives were linked to the murder. The murder sparked a media frenzy.

At the time of his murder in 2003, Shane Chartres-Abbott was awaiting trial for the attack on the victim, who told police he believed he was a vampire who needed to drink blood to survive.

The extraordinary new claim emerged as Australian police arrested Warren Thomas Shea, who has been accused of playing a 'critical' role in the execution of the 28-year-old, who was shot in front of his girlfriend and father outside his Melbourne home.

The victim was said to have suffered bite wounds and a severed tongue in the attack.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hello
I am new to this site....i didn't have any sightings but i believe that vampires exist.
Am really excited after reading various threads .one of our friend told she has a video ...i request you to plz show dat video...am dat much interested
n Mr.Dark forever....itz difficult to believe u...how you people can use internet ?? N directly tel dat u r a vampire...??we dnt have any proof dat ua one...dn how could v believe ??
Plz do reply....
Thanks

svampluvr

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Two years since the last update. Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 13 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Anyone who has had any Vampire experience or sighted something that could be one, go ahead and post your thought, we are riveted. ☺️

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join