It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i dont know anything about this stuff but im guessing (if there is such things as vamps) tht they would be very similar to the ones in Twilight

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   
think of this as you will but i have been thinking of the topic of vampires for a while now and i always have had a gut feeling that they are out there, so get you teeth into these points *pun not intended*

1) like someone said if vampires really are as intelligent evolved and clever as myth and legend make them out to be then is it any wonder how they have stayed in the shadows and haven't yet been truly discovered?

2) If you think about 2-3 years ago scientists would swear that nothing beyond a certain point in the ocean could live as the water pressure was too much and anything that went down there would be crushed and almost certainly perish. years later and they found hundreds of new species. So what if science got it wrong and vampires are out there living very normal lives.

3) and yes what if they have tried telling us? if there is some kind of vampire law and they are to stay in the shadows because they know what scientists would do to them if they ever found out and how everyone would react to them if the world knew. what if a young vampire who is sick of its life and wants, needs someone to share the somewhat burden with, to make their life just that little more bearable tried to tell someone but before they could convince them their coven leader told the to stop or else?

4) Shouldn't the world be finding ways vampires cant exist not trying to find ways they can? there is more proof they do than don't ...simply because they have *to all the vampire believers* THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO PROOF THEY DON'T EXIST! other than the fact the idea is quite bizare so now correct US if were wrong but im a firm believer that something is out there and perhaps we will never find them vampires but they are out there. what ever it is

so say what you like because i know what i believe. x

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
hey i am not insisting that i am a vampire but if people could give me their thoughts on it that would be great! um were to begin...

Yes here...
1. i have many traits of a vampire some run in my family and some dont oh and its only the females and only on my mothers side of the family ex: grandmother, mother, me, a few of my aunts, and a few of my cousins.
2.traits that run in my family are abnormaly pale skin, have unusualy sharp canine teeth
3. because of this all my friends call me 'vampire' or 'vampire teethed' and there is even this one boy who is so afraid of me that he screams every time im within a ten foot radius of him and calls me 'vampire lady'
it really ticks me off! all my friends are always like 'bite me!' because they want me to turn them into vampires and i insist that i am not a vampire but they always ignore me
4. traits that dont run in my family include but i have them are love to stay up in the dark, sensitivity to light, being able to hear above and below the normal hearing range, very anti-social faster and stronger than most people, sense of smell is better than most, always were black *am goth but still...its technically still a vampire trait*, servere headaches in light
5. i have special vampire 'powers' including seeing aura, reading minds, visions, etc. visions in 2 ways one being in my sleep, and the other being that if i look at a person i can sometimes see their past and future and deepest secrets.
6. i have encountered a vampire once, ok this is the case senario: me, my babysitter and her boyfriend, and my brother were playing in the snow on the streets *its a road thats not traveled on alot* and out of nowhere this guy popped up about 10 feet away from us, it scared my babysitter so badly, and he walked toward us. he mde no eye contact with any one at first but as he walked past me he looked into my eyes and i suddenly became immobilized, but not out of fear it was like i was being forced to stay still, his eyes were black and filled with hatred and yet it seemed like he was somewhat curious that i wasnt afraid like most people are. i saw some of his past and future and i saw his darkest secrets, secrets that i didnt like and secrets that led me to know more about him. his aura was black with red tints meaning that he was most likely a very evil person. he looked only about 17 or 18 years of age and the strange part was i couldnt read his mind and in all the snow he only left 3 sets of footprints and seconds after he looked away from me he was out of sight again. to this day i still wonder about the mysterys of him and he obviously loathed me for unknown reasons yet he paid no attention to anyone else. and ever since then i always feel like someones watching me , its creepy when you think about it! P.S. this happened in December of 2008 in pennsylvania F.Y.I oddly i am still not scared by vampires for the fact that i may be one
7. reply to this message with your opinion! please! i like knowing what other people think of me and my comments! think about my encounter and about my abilities when our eyes met it was like he was looking deep into my soul and it was the strangest yet coolest thng that ever happened to me! so like give me feedback or something with your opinions on everything i wrote/typed i admire vampires an deverything about them good and evil vampires, *that sounded better in my head* i have no idea why i admire evil vampires but...oh well i guess and i have done research on vampires for like 2 years now and just to say another power is that i can see things most others cannot like spirits and things! cool, i know! its strange being so different than everyone else i only have 29 characters left to write with so im trying to use them all. oh i figured out that that guys name was Randy i think and i think he has a twin brother named Ricky *also an evil vampire* and is enemies with 7 people at least that he knows of

give me your opinion

-fallenangel97

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure that you could be a vampire without the need to drink blood. If you read about the documented accounts you would know that they have died recently or maybe years ago. They rise and then usually go after family members, maybe because the family bond makes them susceptible? I'm not really interested because everyone knows someone who drains energy. I would say that you have a few qualities that could be related to vampires.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tortria

That is true but in consideration i could be hybrid, half human and half vampire therefore i wouldnt need to drink blood but you may be right because i am not even sure myself so that could be possible and as i said i have studied vampires for about 2 years now and have found out that not all hybrids need to drink blood so i am not trying to be mean or anything and i am sorry if i am being mean but....

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Levita

ur stupid, i luv stupid people!! love, Fred Figglehorn

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This has not alot to do with this thread i know, but my young cousin once came up to me and said that he was led to believe 50 cent was a vampire due to a rumour going around his school
that cracked me up.

Stay safe all

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fallenangel97

This is me Tortria.

I can't reply properly because where I am doesn't allow it. Anyways, no I don't consider that rude at all
. I was trying to say that we all have vampire qualities and of course those of us who are interested would love to be vampires. The only problem I have is that not knowing if you are a vampire isn't a relevant question until vampires are found by you or someone who makes it widely known.

I want to find out if they are real and am going on a trip to see if anything turns up. If I did find them to be real I'm sure I would be sworn to secrecy, turned or killed so, I wouldn't be able to tell you if you are somehow linked.

If I may ask, how old are you? I'm 20.

Anyways (again), I'd like people that are truly interested and looking for the truth to help me, on my page you can contact me if you or anyone else would like to be involved.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your post seems very interesting. And im really fascinated by vampires. but how can i find an opportunity to meet a ("friendly") vampire ? And where can i find them? Also if i indeed feel that a person is a vampire whats the right way to ask him if my feeling about him is true?

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have been biten. i need some help.

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to:sakura post by cody!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to:sakurapost by cody!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
help me plez

posted on Mar, 4 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are so very many issues with the whole concept of "real" vampires that I hardly know where to begin...

The one I generally balk at first when reading the posts of online vampires is the grammar. I could forgive the occasional slippe unto olde spelyngs, but mistaking "your" for "you're," or "there" for "their" seems like the kind of thing an ancient predator would have long since corrected... unless the immortality doesn't exclude neurological effects of aging, of course, which would be a bit awful...

And even assuming the possibility of an undead who's maybe more keen on actions than words, well, after a couple of centuries, how would they not be so pathologically jaded that they'd just kill us on sight rather than engage in small talk?

I mean, I've only been around for three decades myself, and I can hardly be bothered to exchange greetings with people anymore...

Still, setting aside all of that, I'd like to offer my services as an on-the-sly medical person to any actual vampire who cares to submit samples for study. Feel free to contact me here to begin interviews for it--I'm very excited about the possibilities this could open up in several scientific fields.

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by quitebored

It's very funny, and just too true.
There are few who come on here, claiming to have been around for so very long-- they have all of eternity to walk this earth-- and not two seconds to spare, putting in an apostrophe where needed, or spelling their words coherently.

Though there were in past times illiterate people... an illiterate person wouldn't be using the computer in the first place, not being able to do anything, unable to type...
A smart vampire would not be online in the first place, particularly not saying "Hey, y'all! Ah'm uh vampire!!" (in rediculous southern drawl)~

posted on Mar, 5 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The thing that always makes me groan is that you can usually guarantee that somewhere the words 'goth' and 'black clothes' will pop up. Why would dressing like this be 'technically a vampire trait'?? Surely you would want to be as unassuming as possible...? Fine, have an interest in gothic culture, vampire mythos and living an alternative lifestyle (I used to be the same myself), but never once did I believe I was 300 years old and drink blood or whatever. Back in the days of my 'being a goth', I never really saw this surge of claims of being a vampire until the whole 'spookykid' thing took off (the Marilyn Manson fan types). Coincidence?

I'm sorry if I'm sounding harsh, but all these 'vampire' threads just seem to end up the same way. Maybe I should just go sit in my bedroom with the lights off and cank up my Fields of the Nephilim album...

[edit on 3/5/2009 by Genus_Unknown]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
What i want to know is that the teeth, those big ones that stick out. I had them and my sister had them and we are romanian gypsy descent, did they for vampires, have holes in them like snakes, to suck blood, or only just to pierce the skin?? Odd question I know but...... "

can we see a photo, pretty please?? do you know there's a kids movie called vampires, pirates and gypsies ? (pirates were aristocratic families/bloodlines - refer to current skull and bones club. the skull and bones symbol is also linked in that the bones of the dead were apparantly rearranged in this way to ward off vampires.)

i havent seen a vampire,but ive had a vivid dream where an image flashed in my head of one, (with green skin and big fangs) and the words 'i know you'. When i was a kid i lived in Norway (in one of the rainiest cities on the planet) and i used to have terrible nightmares, but they werent really nightmares as i was usually awake, and could just feel this presence in the room.. and i know what it was too.

posted on Mar, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

What gets me the most is how some people assume wearing black clothing makes you either a) a goth or b) a Vampire. Unless you go out your way to prove a point by being/doing either of the two, that's your own decision.

I trained with a Psychologist in the Armed Forces and he kept trying to read me, per se, and kept calling me a goth, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it. I like wearing colour. And I guess I have an interest in Gothic Culture (But not being 'Goth', if that makes sense).

So, bearing this in mind, why would Vampires, if the Literal sense exists, keep themselves to wearing black? Personal opinion tells me that it'd be unlikely. So yeah, I'm agreeing with your post, lol

Ah well, just my ten pence

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Think of this as you will. but i am a firm believer in vampires. and i would just like to put down some reasons why I and many others believe in what we do. my name is Bella but don't think im a twilight obsessed fan im only in this because i am a vampire believer and always have been:

1) If vampires are truly as clever, intelligent and evolved as myth and legend make them out to then is it any wonder why they haven't yet been properly discovered and have been able to blend in with the scene of the normal day life of a human with out a hitch?

2) think to a few years back, when scientists said that absolutely nothing could live to a certain point in the ocean as the pressure at the bottom was so strong anything that went down there would inevitably ... die? well years later they found a whole new species! aquatic creatures that we would never of dreamed of. and that shows that people get it wrong, it shows that scientist can be wrong sometimes... dead wrong.

and yes what if vampires have tried reaching out to us? Like if a newly created vampire is lonely and wants, needs to tell someone about him/her so it can take the strain off them, but by the time they try to convince us, a fellow vampire or a coven member has told them the dangers and has convinced him/her vampire that they cant tell anyone or else? and then the lonesome vampire has simply agreed.

4) the last and most puzzling but true reason. Shouldn't we be finding ways to prove why they cant exist not ways to show they do? i mean there is more proof showing they do, from sightings and odd events and history staitments. There is no proof that they don't exist accept from the fact that there isn't any to show 100% that they do. so if anyone ever says they do not exist then ask them for the proof. I bet they cant show you any and never will. I don't know if we ever will know if they 100% do exist but look at the facts and the science of it all. we have prodigies, physics, and extraordinary people in this world which should be impossible so why not vampires?

Thanks for reading

Any questions that are sensible i am happy to answer

Bells.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join