It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

thats entirely different.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn
reply to post by gordonwest

thats entirely different.

I know, but I was just giving a example. Oh. I still do belive in Vampires and other unknown lifeforms.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Philinnion,

What makes you assume that others aren't aware of your presence online?. Are you that arrogant to really think that others of the vampiric community aren't aware of your online activities. Come now Philinnion, you should stop being so arrogant and self absorbed. I know you believe you think you are above many, but that is just untrue you are not above anyone on this website forum. To be honest Philinnion, some on this very forum could and have probably already traced your IP. You are not as smart as you believe, your arrogance & ignorance is your own undoing Phil. You do not speak for the entire vampiric community Phil. Stop trying to make others assume you speak for the vampiric community it really is in bad taste and shows your lack of manners.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Fist I think Raina is a role player.
Second I am searching for "Real Vampires"
not that mortal vamp #.

Sorry to be in distaste, but honestly I want the real thing. It would be my only chance of escaping fate and living with the one I love forever. Instead of letting the life cycles repeat. (oh and for anyone who claims to be a vamp because of fangs, I have fangs too.But, I do not claim to be a vamp, or atleast not yet.)

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Little question to the vampires here (excuse my bad english):
Is there anything you guys know about the vampire population in other countries?

I live in Holland (22 year boy living home in a small vilage in the south) and I would like to know about vampire areas in this country.
I've had some sightings in my live but im not sure if it were ghosts of real people. There are time that I know it's a shadowghost or a dark form of energie. But there was a time that i stood eye on eye with a girl behind the window of my front door. Three years ago I was coming home late in the night and i thought i saw my sister running up and down the stairs. I bent down (low small window under the doorknob) to look closer trough the window. The girl did the same to look at me. But then i noticed she was much smaller, had black hair and was very pale looking. Nothing like my sisters looks (my sister is quite tall and has blonde hair so she couldnt be it). She was close to the window like me and looked me straight in de eyes. It looked very different than the ghost sightings i've had before so it must been a real person I was looking at.
I entered the garage (thats were we always enter the house, front door is allways closed) and once in the hallway the girl wasn't there anymore. I got afraid so without looking for her I immidiatly went upstairs so i could go to my bedroom..
The mourning after i asket my sister and mom if they had seen the same (they have ghost sighting experience too like me) or if my sister had a friend staying over that night. But it wasn't.
Is this something that sounds familiar to some of you who know/seen a vampire?
Maybe you vampire guys can help me?

Gongrats,

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am originally from London, does anyone reside there?
I'm trying to trace some old friends.
Has anyone had any vampire sightings in London?
'directus immortalis ferasis' .
Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I am originally from London, does anyone reside there?
I'm trying to trace some old friends.
Has anyone had any vampire sightings in London?
'directus immortalis ferasis' .
Thank you for your time.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
And those that call themselves "Vampeers" suck other bodily fluids, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Is there anything you guys know about the vampire population in other countries?

Us immortals do not keep track of each other. It depends on our disposition, and whether we want to be located, I would assume.

The girl did the same to look at me. But then i noticed she was much smaller, had black hair and was very pale looking.

An imprudent decision by the individual who made her, if what you saw was a vampire child.

- Christopher

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ah geez, i have a bad feeling. i think i am going to run again soon. so i might not be on for a few days. damn u cops! lol jk, but i am going to run.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Umm hi.

I wouldn't normally do this but ... well im so scared.

ive just gone back to my school after a long time off (i did my leg in) and during my time off a family of 5 kids has joined my school.
I was in English when my friend told me about them. their all in the same year as eachother
but are in none of my classes except one of the boys hes in my science class and i sit next to him along with one of my friends (who's a guy) called Alex
well i went into science and i tried to talk to him so there wouldn't be any bad vibes when we worked but when i said hello he just looked at me as if to say... sorry
and i don't get it!
His sister came to me and said that shed like to be my friend and kept smiling at me so i asked her what was up with her brother she just said "him? why... Whats happened? has...has he said anything to you?" i just told her he said nothing and asked if he had said anything about me.
Well 2 days later it was science day again and i dreaded it but endured it so i went and sat down and he he said "hello " and told me his name just before the teacher told him off so we passed notes that just said the usual stuff like:
"I'm sorry i didn't talk to you Monday"
"its okay your new i can blame you i would probably do that too"
And so on and i don't know I'm just pulled to him and i get really embarrassed because i keep going into a deep daydream and well waking up staring at his eyes and he doesn't mind he stairs back with a serious look in his face

Ok my school life
Now the weekend came and Twilight came out
So me and my friend went to see it because i read a review and it seemed so identical to my life at the moment but halfway through the film (if you've seen it) it got to the part where she twigs that hes a vampire and i ran out of the cinema (i left my friend and i had to apologize lots) well i went to the beach to think and im so scared but at the same time so curious im falling for him and im powerless to it so i came home and put this on here
his family is the same, he dresses the same, looks similar and so does his family and well i can describe myself:
brown longish curly hair
Skinny, dresses the in normal clothes
and hasn't got any fixed friends
and has never been interested to fit in and the "sufferer in silence"
Remind you of anyone?

Yeah I'm confused too and I'm going to have to order the books so maybe i can answer some questions

Ive never been a great believer in things like this but now i have to be

If you have and ideas or i don't know ...can help please reply

Lots Of Thanks Elle

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
WOW! that is exactly like twilight and i read all of the books myself and i was never interested with this kind of stuff until now as well.
Im very interested in ur story and would like 2 know more.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Please, pardon me for intruding on your belief of vampires being evil.
I am not saying that all vampires are good, because not all are.
Consider the possibility, that there are vampires who did not choose their fate. The choice was made for them. Yet, there are vampires who can live with what they are, yet again, there are those who cannot. Though, that one big decision was not answered by themselves, there is still one left. One that can change, the horrid future they think of. One hint: feed. The point is, there are vampires who fight against their own nature, not wanting to be the monster they call themselves. I suppose I leave the rest unspoken... some secrets... need to be kept to ones self... and the creatures of the night.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sakura

I'm just amazed that there's sixteen pages and counting on this thread. Vampires of any sort are as real as superman, wonderwoman, aquaman, etc...the mind is a wonderful thing to manipulate, enjoy!

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

well theres nothing really accept this:

I haven't seen him in two days none of them actually
i live in the rainy country of Wales where all you can see is green mountains and trees for miles around. and for a change its a little bit nicer here-- weather wise. and the other day i picked up the courage to watch twilight and i cant help but think that this is a little bit more than a coincidence

but i don't think I'll see them until the weather goes back to normal.

And tomorrows forecast is rain...

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I thnk you should read the books as well because the book has more details and everything I know of course because I read all of them there is a great possiblity that he will come back and be in ur science class and will talk to u as said in the book but if he does come back tell me how long he was gone from school because it says in the book that he was gone for about two weekz or one.... I forgot but when you get more information please let me know.

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
be careful what u lie about young girl.

If anyone has had any 'vampire sightings in the uk please can u let me know. I am trying to track some old friends.

Thank you,

Delila

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
be careful what u lie about young girl.

If anyone has had any 'vampire sightings in the uk please can u let me know. I am trying to track some old friends.

Thank you,

Delila

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join