It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Iesius

CAN IT! with all the fighting we do, it is kinda hard to just have a school where you can learn how to spell. after all, i do move a lot.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

so your the one that has been watching what the vampire councle does to us? you can see how they are wanting us to die? i am the last of my family and i already know that they have plans to kill me. well i am glad that someone cares about a vampire like me.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

they can not be taged. they can only be spotted. if we find a young human that we know will be a good meal, we just might keep an eye on you to see how you grow.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raina

so your the one that has been watching what the vampire councle does to us? you can see how they are wanting us to die? i am the last of my family and i already know that they have plans to kill me. well i am glad that someone cares about a vampire like me.

What? Inrespect to you. I did not say that I kept watching what the vampire council does. With what I said was, I am the Secret Witness. To make along story short, I was in the Kingdom Of God. I did infact see that God, that God who created the Universe. And I did see Jesus. I was also possessed by Satan in the same Kingdom. The world does and will not know about me, because do not care to know me. And Yes! I do care about you. I really would want to see MORE/OTHER of another race (Vampires) living with Humans. Can I ask you, why does the Vampire council would want to hurt-kill other Vampires? Where are they (the location), and who are the Vampire council? How many Vampires are in the council? If you are the last of the family and/or (clan) did the older Vampires tell you to prepare somehow, if you would be the last? I hope thease Questions are ok to ask you. (Hugs To You, Raina.)

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

they can not be taged. they can only be spotted. if we find a young human that we know will be a good meal, we just might keep an eye on you to see how you grow.

That happened to me YEARS AGO. I can not remember what that Vampire told me. I think he knew about me, somehow, in someway. Since from that experience, I have never seen anybody-Vampire like that. Raina, if I can help *you* in anyway, please let me know.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Who are "we", just wondering. There IS you, but I do not know about any other Vampire(s). You can watch me anynight, I would enjoy it.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Sorry. I am just a lonely Human. I rarely travel, I mostly just stay at home all day. I need to know. Who is the "one" that does watch over what the Vampire Council does? And. Who is the "us", are there other Vampire(s) that do live the same life as you?

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I am inclined to deem these questions were directed towards someone else, ah, it‘s diverting even so!

Q: 1- Do you drink from animal blood. If you do, how does it interact with your own vampire blood type.
A: Animal blood does not sustain the gratification and indulgence which human blood is very much obligated to do.

Q: 2-Do your kind enjoy watching Buffy and Angel? The two vampire t.v shows?
A: I find myself watching often House M.D., Star Trek, and Hawaii Five-0.

Q: 3-If not when out for the hunt or sleeping or anything like that, what do vampires do in their spare time?
A: I can not speak for all. Perhaps I’ll shift over to a cliché avowal: “I am a rather gregarious individual, my favorite activities include long walks on the beach and chess.”

Q: 4-Do vampires dream? If so, what do vampires dream about.
A: Affirmative, naturally we all dream.

Q: 5-Do vampires ever have plans to visit mars, or any other future earth base from outside of earth?
A: You never know. (;

Q: 6-What do vampires likes to wear...socks, shoes, pants, shirt and other clothes.
A: Like all the folk I enjoy wearing socks, shoes, pants, shirts, and other clothes.

Q: 7-Do vampires care about going to school life? or do they just sit and laying around all day.
A: Cogitate this: why would I, vampire extraordinaire, attend a school, considering knowledge is attainable to my covet whenever?

Q: 8-If a vampire sees a cat stuckup in a top of a tree, would the vampire help to save the cat?
A: My succinct response: no.

Q: 9-Do vampires care about the world goverments and/or what is happening around the world, because of the problems of world wide.
A: I am not one who is moved by such things, but I see a reason for their importance.

Q: 10-Who do vampires support more -Mr Bush?-or-the muslim people?-.
A: Question nine is what I suggest you read.

Your curious fascination,
Christopher.

posted on Dec, 25 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am inclined to deem these questions were directed towards someone else, ah, it‘s diverting even so!

Q: 1- Do you drink from animal blood. If you do, how does it interact with your own vampire blood type.
A: Animal blood does not sustain the gratification and indulgence which human blood is very much obligated to do.

Q: 2-Do your kind enjoy watching Buffy and Angel? The two vampire t.v shows?
A: I find myself watching often House M.D., Star Trek, and Hawaii Five-0.

Q: 3-If not when out for the hunt or sleeping or anything like that, what do vampires do in their spare time?
A: I can not speak for all. Perhaps I’ll shift over to a cliché avowal: “I am a rather gregarious individual, my favorite activities include long walks on the beach and chess.”

Q: 4-Do vampires dream? If so, what do vampires dream about.
A: Affirmative, naturally we all dream.

Q: 5-Do vampires ever have plans to visit mars, or any other future earth base from outside of earth?
A: You never know. (;

Q: 6-What do vampires likes to wear...socks, shoes, pants, shirt and other clothes.
A: Like all the folk I enjoy wearing socks, shoes, pants, shirts, and other clothes.

Q: 7-Do vampires care about going to school life? or do they just sit and laying around all day.
A: Cogitate this: why would I, vampire extraordinaire, attend a school, considering more valued knowledge is attainable to my covet whenever?

Q: 8-If a vampire sees a cat stuckup in a top of a tree, would the vampire help to save the cat?
A: My succinct response: no.

Q: 9-Do vampires care about the world goverments and/or what is happening around the world, because of the problems of world wide.
A: I am not one who is moved by such things, but I see a reason for their importance.

Q: 10-Who do vampires support more -Mr Bush?-or-the muslim people?-.
A: Question nine is what I suggest you read.

Your curious fascination,
Christopher.

[edit on 25/12/08 by Cpt.Nemo]

[edit on 25/12/08 by Cpt.Nemo]

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
OK..let me start by saying welcome.
And by nature Iam a VAMPIREFREAK.
However Iam curious.There seem to be a lot of new members...speaking of vampires.Is it because it is October or what?

one word: Twilight....

*shudder* The unfortunate embarassment of being part of the vampire culture is people thinking you read Twilight....bleh

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

reply to post by hersheys

i was not bitten, i was born a vampire.

we can run relly fast and jump pretty high. you just think it is flying.

***SIRENS**** I hear a faker in this thread taking advantage of poor gullible thread-goers.....

So, Raina, if you claim to be full-blood because you can only be born full-blood, you said a few pages back that you were half-blooded which, explained by you, could only happen when bitten because halfbloods bred pure humans,

Hmmmm page 12 sound familiar?
"one last time. it is by birth or by a bite from a fullblood.
i am a half breed.
the way they act and where they go. fullbloods will stay close to darkness, while halfbreeds don't care.
yea yea yea. any more questions?"

I understand ypu like the attention and like to roleplay, however, ATS is not the place that sorta thing....

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Anonymous poster, I'd like to talk to you u2u me on this name about the book you refer to the one "supposedly" kept under lock and key within the vaticans vast unseen library. I'd like to discuss said book and other things you've brought up.

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Ok everyone i just wanna let you know that vampires dont exist.....
If vampires were real wouldn't we know??????
well anyway vampires dont exist and thats that.....

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by redhits

You need to use a SPELL CHECK!!!! ha ha

posted on Dec, 27 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Genus_Unknown

Hehe... I like you. You show what's what and contradict everyone, leaving them without a word and then make them rethink but doing so so as not to allow them any evidence of an alternative answer.... very clever.... I was starting to get bored of all this crap....

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
you are totally right that is how vampires were. i have been investigating vampires at harvert university this year(thats where i go) and most believers think that vampires are in fact people in disguise.
the men flirt with human women and then bite their necks to get their blood as that is what they live on.

if any of you guys are interested in vampires as much as i am then please reply to this and ask any uestions you may have as my research shows a lot of answers.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by lovelyn

lol. so...you are saying that you want me to get u a vampire guy?

Only if the sex is good. :]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I hope Raina can keep on posting, where ever she is.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

you said we...
elaborate?

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i want to know if vampires are real. i want to see one. i wish one would come visit me. i always thought they were soo kool.

do they exsist?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join