It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

i don't want cops after me. i get upset very easy.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Just Believe

i have some books that i can't publish already. all i need to do to them is just get a cover, think of endings, and get the money to publish them. the money part will be easy.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Purpledee

hello there,

i am glad u have intrest in us, but i can only tell you what i know and what i have seen many times.

1. we did have the world to us. for about 10 years we had you humans begging for jobs so you could live. by the 11th year you all went agenst us. i was just 2 years old when it happened. i can remember the fire, the yelling, the blood. and this was before the dark ages. once that time came, me and 5 other vampires stayed low and tried to stay togeter. the woods were the best place to hide, but the sun kept burning us. the small house we lived in, was off the map of any travler, because...everyone who went near, died. (sorry if this is too much)

2. yes they do. just as you humans have sex, but with a lot more pain. the child will be born, then taken care of for a year.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Raina

i was asking a while ago how did you become a vampire like were u bitten?
or are u like dying before u were bitten or u searched for a full blood vampire and told him/her that u want to be one of them?
i hope we could get the chance to see u like a picture of something
or maybe in person
anyways do u guys really run fast, or u just fly?

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raina

Raina, I do belive that I am the "Secret Witness". If you would have any Information about that, please let me know. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Raina

uh.... not really.

im a girl. your a girl. it wouldnt work out.

im talking about i would imagine to see a handsome vampire guy... haha

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
vampires dont exist. say that they did, they feed off of one human every 3 years and that person feeds on another person in three years and it continues in a viral fashion. now imagine they start eating in 1500, every human on earth would be a vampire by 1784

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by lovelyn
reply to post by Raina

uh.... not really.

im a girl. your a girl. it wouldnt work out.

im talking about i would imagine to see a handsome vampire guy... haha

How do you know if she "likes" other woman? Two female vampires...wow!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hersheys

i was not bitten, i was born a vampire.

we can run relly fast and jump pretty high. you just think it is flying.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

oh really? what gives u the idea that u r?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lovelyn

lol. so...you are saying that you want me to get u a vampire guy?

SR

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Howcome Halfbreeds can't have kids or turn others?? Surely that would equal the extinction of your species eventually no matter if the small amount of fullbloods live forever or not.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Raina

I do believe a vampire who has been around for centuries would have at least learned how to spell correctly, don't you, Purpledee?

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
for all those interested in vampires, you should read the historian by elizabeth kostova. its all about the legend of dracula and how he still walks the earth 400 years after his supposed death. its a great read!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raina

oh really? what gives u the idea that u r?

Raina, I like you alot. *And I do get worried if you haven't posted for sometime I was only wondering if you do have any Information about what I said. It is not a idea that I am. I know what I am because of my "personal experience". I can not belive how the Vampire council doesn't notice, aswell.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I do belive in Vampires, because of who I saw when I was just a young child. Years ago when I was a child my family was walking down a busy shopping street. I do not know why, but I turned around and saw a man smiling at me, he shown me his "smile and fangs". Ok. He also said something to me, (I can not remember what it was). Raina, I was wondering if Humans are "taged" or/and "spotted" by Vampires? Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SR

half breeds can have kids, but they are only human children. they can't turn others because they can't lose any blood. when a fullblood bites you they take your blood and give you some of their's. this will mix with the blood you still have left and make you a half breed.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join