It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
why not let them feed of your energy they need love too

there's plenty of blood energy to go around

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raina

Nice to hear you want people to understand the other side of things. I'm not a vampire myself but things sure did get weird for me recently. So you're saying vampires live for exstensibly long periods of time, as opposed to reincarnation?

It's a drag we can't tell the world the more I think about it. That the masses would have a freak out.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I may or may not believe in Vampires, but I can honestly say it wouldn't surprise me.
Anyway, I live in Wisconsin in a relatively boring city. My middle school was for some reason located not to far from one of the city's cemeterys'. I'm not a real good night sleeper so I convinced my friend to come with me on a walk. Her home wasn't far from the school so we decided to check out what it would be like at night near the school. I brought my clunky old video camera just for laughs. As we neared the school we had to pass the cemetery. Ofcourse we had to go through it, you would to. It wasn't night, the air a bit colder, you can never relay on Wisconsin weather, so everything had that crazy bonechilling thrill. As we neared the back of the cemetery we came upon this group of girls. They were our age or a bit older. Two sat on a large flat grave stone, one stood with her back to them staring at the sky, and the other was sitting on the ground. As we grew closer we noticed they all wore black, frilly dresses. They did up their hair in curls and black ribbon. One even had black roses in her hair. I assumed they were just a crazy group of teens so i insisted we just kept walking passed them. It caught my attention on how they talked to one another, they did it without actually speaking. It was just something you knew was happening. They never moved but their eyes never left us. There figers twitched and their head nodded slowly as if they were communicating. It seemed so normal though, as if it was normal for them, the two on the grave stones where painting each others nails black. It wasn't till we had passed that I heard a high pitch note. I don't know if it was talking but both me friend and I knew better then to turn around just yet. After we were sure we had walked out a bit we dashed behind a tombstone. Peering over it and giggling a bit at the silly girls we looked where they had been. And nothing was there. There wasn't any trees to hide behind, and the houses took a good ten minutes to walk to. We had only left them a few minutes. Later that night once we were home and done discussing what had happened my friend fell easily to asleep, assuming they had hid like us. I knew I wasn't going to sleep for a while and remembered my camera. I forgot to use it in our crazy incounter. I was a bit dissapointed til I noticed the tape wasn't set at the beginning. I rewound the tape and watched. It was all static then the girls showed up on the tape, still sitting the way we saw them, they all smiled and I heard a laugh in the same pitch I heard at the cemetery, then it went staticy again. I tried to rewind it but it wasn't there anymore. The next morning I asked my friend if she had used the camera without my knowledge and she said know. Ever since then when I pass the cemetery I get this lump in my throat.
Ofcourse I could just be helping the fantasy of a few girls who thought it would be funny. But you never know. I mean I never saw those girls in my life, and never saw them after. In that small of a city I was sure to know them. *shrugs* It's all up to what the mind wants to believe I suppose.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Why question so much, friends?

Is it so difficult to understand our way of living?

We feed. We want. We get.

Is that so different from a 'normal' human?

I understand our way of survival may be obscure and quite taboo in a sense; yet in the light of understanding it is just like the natural way of surviving.

I am a female. I care for my young one and i live in a normal city. I blend in with society quite nicely. I care deeply for my other half, and try effortlessly to keep him happy.

Yes i do drink blood. No, my fangs do not work like straws.

What is different to humans and is difficult to understand is shunned and looked down upon. Vampires do exist, friends. Do not shy away from us.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Raina

i'm really happy your sharing this stuff to us im really so into vampires
anyways, just asking again how did you become a vampire?
are a full blood vampire?
and how do you differentiate a full blood vampire from a half blood by just looking at them by mere human eyes?
i hope i'm not intimidating you with my questions
and thanks for answering my questions last time =)

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
It isn't about the bite I need-want from you. If you know what I mean.

Originally posted by Raina
reply to post by gordonwest

yes, there are a lot of good vampires. you just don't find them as easy as you do the bad ones. i am in the middle of north america. i think australia is a nice place. don't think there is a lot of blood there if u wanted me to come there and bite you. lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

they hate it. they think i am the worst vampire ever. i don't care what they think. i really want you humans to understand us.

Your not the worst vampire ever. Your more of the sexyist vampire!!! And I want to get to know you more.

Sorry to ask. Do you pay for the cost of the internet? I am abit puzzled because you want to be hidingaway, and then you are useing the Internet. Or is it that you can shapeshift into turning vampire look and back into looking like a human? so that you can live a normal life.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I may or may not believe in Vampires, but I can honestly say it wouldn't surprise me.
Anyway, I live in Wisconsin in a relatively boring city. My middle school was for some reason located not to far from one of the city's cemetery’s. I'm not a real good night sleeper so I convinced my friend to come with me on a walk. Her home wasn't far from the school so we decided to check out what it would be like at night near the school. I brought my clunky old video camera just for laughs. As we neared the school we had to pass the cemetery. Of course we had to go through it; you would to. It was night, the air a bitter cold, you can never relay on Wisconsin weather, so everything had that crazy bone chilling thrill. As we neared the back of the cemetery we came upon this group of girls. They were our age or a bit older. Two sat on a large flat grave stone, one stood with her back to them staring at the sky, and the other was sitting on the ground. As we grew closer we noticed they all wore black, frilly dresses. They did up their hair in curls and black ribbon. One even had black roses in her hair. I assumed they were just a crazy group of teens so i insisted we just kept walking passed them. It caught my attention on how they talked to one another, they did it without actually speaking. It was just something you knew was happening. They never moved but their eyes never left us. There fingers twitched and their head nodded slowly as if they were communicating. It seemed so normal though, as if it was normal for them, the two on the grave stones where painting each others nails black. It wasn't till we had passed that I heard a high pitch note. I don't know if it was words but both me friend and I knew better then to turn around just yet. After we were sure we had walked out a bit we dashed behind a tombstone. Peering over it and giggling a bit at the silly girls we looked where they had been. And nothing was there. There weren’t any trees to hide behind, and the houses took a good ten minutes to walk to. We had only left them a few minutes. Later that night once we were home and done discussing what had happened my friend fell easily to sleep, assuming they had hid like us. I knew I wasn't going to sleep for a while and remembered my camera. I forgot to use it in our crazy encounter. I was a bit disappointed till I noticed the tape wasn't set at the beginning. I rewound the tape and watched. It was all static then the girls showed up on the tape, still sitting the way we saw them, they all smiled and I heard a laugh in the same pitch I heard at the cemetery, then it went staticy again. I tried to rewind it but it wasn't there anymore. The next morning I asked my friend if she had used the camera without my knowledge and she said no. Ever since then when I pass the cemetery I get this lump in my throat.
Of course I could just be helping the fantasy of a few girls who thought it would be funny. But you never know. I mean I never saw those girls in my life, and never saw them after. In that small of a city I was sure to know them. *shrugs* It's all up to what the mind wants to believe I suppose.

[edit on 20-12-2008 by Just Believe]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I love learning about vampires.

Of course..

i imagine them to be the kind of romantic steps into my room handsome kind of vampire that i gonna make me live forever and beautiful :]

I live in California.

Not many sightings here.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

yes, about...well...we don't know when we will die. all we know is that it will come.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by hersheys

one last time. it is by birth or by a bite from a fullblood.
i am a half breed.
the way they act and where they go. fullbloods will stay close to darkness, while halfbreeds don't care.
yea yea yea. any more questions?

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   

wow, your just trying to get in my pants.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

well. for one...stay back u damn human!
i get the money from the people who die everyday, no matter if they are human or vampire. i get what i need and the governmet thinks i am just one of u...oops

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lovelyn

and i am thinking u want to be in my pants too.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

i get the money from the people who die everyday, no matter if they are human or vampire. i get what i need and the governmet thinks i am just one of u...oops

Are you ok, Raina? I do not mean to upset you with any of the posts. I do like you. By the way: Why did you add "...oops"? Just wondering.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   

If you knew who I really am, how different I am, then I hope that we can be friends. (I am not really part of this system. I am above humans.)

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
*ponders on a thought* You know, if none will mind, these theories and stories and even those posts about what it takes to be a real vampire... could make a good book, or graphic novel.........now I'm really interested but only if know one minds. I wont do word to word, but the outline can be good. With a strong female main character. But thats just my thoughts

[edit on 21-12-2008 by Just Believe]

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Hi Raina,

I've been reading and following this thread for a while now, at first as you could apprieciate I was a little sceptical of you, However like the rest of the people that have posted, I've always belived and maybe your to good to be true.
One of the many reasons I belive is there is to much folk lore legend around the world for it not to be true, for centuries there is simular legands aorund the globe, coincidence that humans want there to be beings to hunt and bite them? Or more thanlikely the truth.

I have a couple of questions, feel free to answer them or not.

1, Were vampires one the rulers of the old world? Did they rule from behind the scenes like accient eygpt or rome? they were all far more advanced than other cultures as im sure we're all aware. The came the dark ages, which im guessing people mianly the inquistion and such likes took you guys down, Not sure any light on it?

2, presumabley a Fullblood bit you, Do full bloods have children? How does that work.

Also to anyoe else reading this, I would love to speak with you on other sitings etc, information you may of collected etc...

Anyway will be back

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join