It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Raina
I would think that someone who has been around for thousands of years would have picked up many languages and mastered the technique of using correct grammar. Also to appear as an intelligent separate species I would find it wise to use above fifth grade punctuation. As for that, you are most likely some kid who is getting a kick out of playing with the minds of naive skeptics. I for one believe that vampires are biologically improbable but not impossible. Certain life forms are sustained through different means and if a humanoid was genetically altered by some sort of "vampire affliction" it would not be within the realm of impossibility that a vampire be the result. However, the chance of this actually occurring is most likely lower than .00001% but if I have learned anything as student of logic and physics that there is a possibility for anything to happen. According to physics, it is "possible" that gravity just reverse itself and all hell breaks loose so I hold firm to the belief that biology, like the science of physics, has an astronomically small percentage of spontaneity. But as far as you go Raina, you're more fake than a middle school girl's personality.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sakura

Hi there my name is jared.

I am not here to tell you about a sighting or encounter, altough I would have loved to. The truth after hearing so much about these facinating forms. I have decided to look further into the topic. I was wondering If you could possibly enlighten me on some of these myths you are holding onto. I am just curious, please contact me at [email protected]
I look forward to hearing from you. Also if you know of any covens in existence today, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you very much, I am very serious about knowing this information

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
i have no proof, and if i could i would show you all what i look like. a vampire's life is hard and we are dieing quickly. i have seen many way we have died over and over. i have been caught and been taken places to tell you humans where to find us. it is a really hard life.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

1. we do not drink animal blood. some animals have been blessed and we would get sick from it.
2. i don't, but i can't say for other vampires.
3. most of us try to find a mate and see if we can repopulate.
4. some do, and we mostly dream about the stuff that will happen to others.
5. no we are not. we have too much to do.
6. anything we can find. mosly something black so that no humans can see us in the dark.
7. some of us think what it would be like to be human and have real friends.
8. this is a wierd question, and i answer, it depends on the vampire.
9. no we do not. right no the vampire councle is making us worrie about dieing out.
10. i would have to say...none.

i hope what info i have givin you has helped you understan us more.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Raina,
You're a punk with poor grammar and English. You also lack any indication of actually being a vampire I would assume someone who want to make a good impression on a species they wanted peace with would at least try to offer more specific information and at least appear more intelligent. I do not doubt there are vampires, although I do not support it. I remain neutral but not to the idea that you are yourself, a vampire. You're a fake. Go mess with someone's mind elsewhere.

~MK

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raina

1. we do not drink animal blood. some animals have been blessed and we would get sick from it.
2. i don't, but i can't say for other vampires.
3. most of us try to find a mate and see if we can repopulate.
4. some do, and we mostly dream about the stuff that will happen to others.
5. no we are not. we have too much to do.
6. anything we can find. mosly something black so that no humans can see us in the dark.
7. some of us think what it would be like to be human and have real friends.
8. this is a wierd question, and i answer, it depends on the vampire.
9. no we do not. right no the vampire councle is making us worrie about dieing out.
10. i would have to say...none.

i hope what info i have givin you has helped you understan us more.

It has helped me to understand general type of Questions. (I am also Interested in asking more Questions. Maybe I could be wrong, but sounds like with your answers that a Vampire's life is about "sex" and "life".

11-A- Are there any psychic vampires?
11-B- Do Vampires have their own set of psychic powers compared with some Humans?
12- Do Vampire's thinks of Aliens are real?
13-A- Are you a female Vampire? I had to ask...
13-B- What age are you.
14- Do female Vampires bread the same way as Humans do AND Do Vampires care for their young the same way as Humans do?

If you want me to shutup about asking Questions just say so.

Would you ask the other members about Human Questions? Aswell as the other members asking you for Questions about Vampires.

Please do not get the wrong idea about Questions 13-A- and 13-B-. *cough*cough* I am single...

I want to enjoy asking Questions, because it is not everyday for anybody to ask Questions to another race. (Hugs And Thank You Raina)

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raina
i have no proof, and if i could i would show you all what i look like. a vampire's life is hard and we are dieing quickly. i have seen many way we have died over and over. i have been caught and been taken places to tell you humans where to find us. it is a really hard life.

You can show evidence. (Inrespect) You can use a website OR maybe post a picture about yourself on the thread here.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
weather people belive or not (vampires are real) some dont always eat human som e eat qanimal blode an stuff like that ther are not human killers not all of them an we should give them a chance -----------------------> ♥ they only want ♥ why cant we accept that why cant u accept we dont want to hert you i dont want to eat you why cant you see just accept me as one of you

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I must say this, after I've read this thread I have no doubt that vampires exist only in sci-fi literature. So for all the kiddies: educate yourselves, do not just eat up all those informations, they can bring some true, but only metaphorically.
I know that when u're teenager, you wanna be different and special, and with many others who too wanna be different, it's pretty hard. But here's one tought, try learning about world, not just outside world with people who put strange make-up on their faces, but your inside world, it won't be easy, but once you start, you'll see you indeed are special, to yourself,and that's only thing that matters, or should matter.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

i can't just make a website just because u humans want to know more. i can tell u all right here.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

11 A. most vampires don't.
11 B. i have never seen anything happen that would say this.
12. most do. we have seen what the government does not want u to know.
13 A. yes i am female.
13 B. over a thousand years old, and still young.
14. yes we do in fact, but we take care of our young for a year then leave to have the child fend for itself. i know u think this is harsh, but it is life.

i am good with answering any questions. you might think that i am really stupid for doing so, but i really want to help my kind out.

nice to know about being single...i am single also.

the questions i have for you humans:

1. why hunt vampires?
2. why doyou want to know about us?

that is all i have for now.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Raina]

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raina

hi raina
i really want to know more about you vampires
uhm
and here's just one of my burning questions
1. can you make vampires? i min by just biting them?
please do answer my question im really curious about u guys(vampires)

p.s
i don't belong to those who wants to hunt and hunts vampires
is just that i find u vampires really fascinating creatures
please answer my question please

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Raina

the questions i have for you humans:

1. why hunt vampires? Answer. I donot hunt Vampires. Raina...There are good and bad Humans in the world, maybe that is the same case for Vampires?
2. why doyou want to know about us? Answer. Because you are allowing us to ask Questions. Which country of the world you are in? What do you think of Australia? I am in West Australia.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raina

i am good with answering any questions. you might think that i am really stupid for doing so, but i really want to help my kind out.

What does the Vampire council think of you allowing the Humans to ask you Questions?

You are not stupid for wanting all of this to happen, because I really enjoy chatting with you.

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I wish i had read more of the forum topic because then i wouldn't have had to go back and edit this.

Wow, i'm willing to believe vampires really do exist. Guess I can put that on the "more than likely" pile of my personal researching. I wonder if there will be a day when "fantasy" and reality merge and no one can deny the rare sightings any more.

Raina best of luck to ya and the other vampires. All my experiences teach me is respect for the paranormal is the best course of action.

[edit on 18-12-2008 by Kiwiemperor]

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kiwiemperor

Hi Ive been reading this thread, I do belive in vampires, werewolfs, faries and dragons.
I used to back in my teens hang around with people that wore black\purple velvet and had a thick layer of black and white make-up. Yes there all proberbly wanting to meet there Angel or there Edward. Bl**dy hell all women want to meet that guy. In your younger years you think you've met that guy, dark tall hansome etc... Doesnt turn out to be that
Well I never really liked the way they went round it, I think that vampires would laugh at them.

I'm 30 now with a child of my own, I love hm more than anything n the world. I live with his dad and as nice as my partner is, I dont belive there love there.
before you think im a women looking for love then you would be right. I'm not about to leave him for the first bloke that says hey gorgous either. im on a basic level of being happy. i think thats what most of us can look and be content for.
But i have always belived there is moe in this world and I try to look for it, try to find it .
Im a very curious person and i would love to know how the world turns out. Will it end in globel warming? are there aliens? Will humans be the instrument of there own destruction (proberbly)

As for vampires killing people, yes its harsh but no more than the millions of live stock humans kill, No im not a veggie, only on the pretence i like my meat.

Im sorry I woffeled, Would love to get in contact with you about the research you have collected.

As for the vampire Raina, you go girl I hope you find a compaion to share the wonders of this world with, choose wisley im sure you know this, The earth has been around along time, and will be here a long time after us. That in anyones case is alot of time to spend with anyone. i presume you've had and lost compaions if your a 1000 years old.

P.S To Raina
Did vampires ever rule over us, as in accient times, eygptians, romans etc? it would explian why they were more technology minded and also explain why the world went through the dark ages? (understandble you dont have to answer that)

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hersheys

yes, we can make humans into vampires just from a bite, but there is a catch...it has to be a full blood. there have been some times when a half blood can change a human, but then the human dies after a day.

good to know your not a hunter.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   

yes, there are a lot of good vampires. you just don't find them as easy as you do the bad ones. i am in the middle of north america. i think australia is a nice place. don't think there is a lot of blood there if u wanted me to come there and bite you. lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   

they hate it. they think i am the worst vampire ever. i don't care what they think. i really want you humans to understand us.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join