It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Levita

think of it like this... there are many things u do not see.... Ud be surprised what youd find in this world, we are blind in a sense....
you would be very surprised if i told you that there are actually extra terrestrials living among us, People thhink about it its not hard to hide from a human if there are vampires witches werewolves and aliens what makes you think they'd come out and say it and cause a stir. look at our history vampire hunters and witch hunts of salem and what not

posted on Dec, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redhits

Ok first of all i am a vampire second of all we are not evil and last of all u tick me off

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Is it true that vampires are real? i love vampires i have every season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and i love Twilight. Are they evil or are some nice. Can they live for ever if they can i want to be one cause i never want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Your story is very interesting. I don't really know for sure if I believe in vampires yet. Some stories sound more real than others, but what do I know? I wasn't there. I do have to write a paper for school on actual vampire sightings so if anyone has any ideas for me than I would love to hear them.

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Thesk8erpunkkid

I love the thought of vampires, You could say I am a vampire freak!

When you truly think about it there are lots of creatures that haven't been discovered. There are Dinosaur bones being brought up with wings (Like a dragon) and a colany of people that are that are under a meter(Go the metric system). So you never know if your right till you see something for yourself and I'm sure vampires can exist. Leopards are fast. Bats are nocternal. Humans are smart(some aren't so much but meh).
Humans get sustanence from eating red meat and some bats get sustenence from blood so it is possible that if vampire exist(Cause they do..........I hope) they would drink blood. If I eat plastic I get nothing out of it, no carbs or energy nothing. So vampires probably wouldn't get sustence from most foods.
And someone said they where evil, I say not. Just because they take someones blood doesnt mean there evil. I eat steak from a cow which is sluaghtered without permission from it.
I hope I encounter a vampire, I hear that the female one are kinda hot to Bonus_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
There are perhaps three posts on this entire thread worth reading, if one is searching for an actual Vampire.
I spent the greater part of my life under the belief that such a creature was nothing more than the result of centuries of fear and superstition; I have not believed in the Christian God for a very long time now, and could never believe that such a powerful creature would bend beneath petty incantations or symbols. I was right about some things.
Other parts of the legend are stranger than my mind would have believed, though. To think that vampirism is a willful act, that it is to be of an alien nature, never truly crossed my mind. I was once a fool, blinded by humanity's vivid imagination and by volumes of inaccurate books; I act on knowledge to-day, lest presumption and emotion sway my hand.
So many common thoughts of these creatures are wrong; few who have lived through a hostile encounter with a Vampire labor under the delusion that a stake will protect anything. But far too many fools live in this "modern" society for the Vampire to be exposed.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gordonwest

so far, you humans think fighting is the only way to reason with us. it is not you know! i have fought for thousands of years, just to stay alive.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS
[more
Truly, thank you. Finally someone understands my struggle. I am sick of all those Truly religous people that think that the people from legends are nothing but evil. If not the same as mortals, they are more humane. I just wanted to say that because... your not alone. People follow your beliefs, me more than anyone.

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
hello i am recentally a new member. let me characterize my beliefs. i believe in vampires and am open to all legends of things going bump in the night. something disturbes me. it barly has any meaning. my best friend... who has been my friend since i took my first breath in this world, told me that I am spooky... what does this mean? some one please talk to me?

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkhunter008

maybe it was your mom[lol]....sorry just kidding...but that's really weird you should have faced them I know I would have......ITS better to say than get bitten....I would have been LIKE HEY DUDEs WHATS ur problem get out and never come or else.....you know something like that

[ girl.]

posted on Dec, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I don't know if this was a vampire or not, but it fits the "weirdness" scale... k it was this summer, and i was out looking for my cat. it was 11ish and i saw some people walking up the street, a guy and a lady, with his arms around her shoulder. I live in a small town in Maine, so theres no cars around this time of night. but it was a straight stretch of road. i could hear the girl laughing, like the guy said something funny or something idk, but i just continued looking for my cat. now the last part is hard to explain. ever since i was a kid i've been "more intune" then others. in my house i hear people call my name all the time, when noones hear, and all the electronics in my room will spaz out untill i say "that's enough". and my friends think im pysicic because i know what most people are thinking, or if im on the phone with them, i can tell what they're wearing. hell i told a guy who lives in arizona what he was wearing on a game once. and a lot of weird stuff has happend to me in my past. but back to my "encounter", i was looking for my cat and i "heard" the girl scream help me. now heard is in quotations because, well it's impossible to explain, it's like i hear them in the "inside" of my ear, but i can still tell the difference between "hearing" and hearing. anyway after i "heard" her "say" that i acctually heard her scream. i turned arround and they were gone. now i could see down both sides of the road and there were no cars so if anyone can tell me if this matches the "vampire encounter" discription, plz tell me

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spyboy

Did you really get bitten by a vampire and can you really see in the dark WOW that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hauntedmidnight01

well nice to meet u...i guess. do you really want an answer to why he said that? i am a vampire and i can answer any questions u may have about us.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AeroQuake

I do not know for sure whether or not vampires, or any other "creature of myth" exists. I take interest in the subject. In response to what you have said about vampires not existing I neither agree nor disagree, I have only this to offer: The legends of vampires come from all over the world. Some cultures don't refer to them as vampires but what is rather astonishing is no matter how different or secluded the culture or place is they still seem to have a legend that involves some sort of creature the sucks blood. Comparing this to something that is more widely understood will hopefully clear up my view. God, some people believe in one, others believe in multiple Gods. Some believe him to be a higher power that is understood by almost no one, others beleive he is tangable. Some don't care or beleive in his (their) existance while others wage war to protect and spread their beliefs. There is no one quality or trait of God(s) that unites all the legends and stories about him (them). In the case of vampires though, there is that one trait that united every legend: their need or will to suck blood.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yes thank you Raina, what does it mean. are you really a vampire. you do not know me but I am NOT one to critisize. oh by the way I am hauted midnight01 I just havent gotten my password yet so I dont know how to log on? Do you know how to get the password because I am yet to find out? Thank you yet again.

We do not understand what we cannot comprehend.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I believe vampires do exists, there are just so many things which are happening to the world that we can't explain or most of the time we can't explain it because we keep denying it to ourselves that it is possible. Until we accept that these are possibilities then we won't really move. All these legends don't just spring out of nowhere, it must have come from a source and that people tend to put a little more than what it really is. Vampires for example have been tagged with so many stories that so ludicrous that most people (the ones who really want to know them) don't know what to believe anymore. Let's just try to keep an open mind to these possibilities. Or maybe ask yourselves the question, "Are humans the last stage of everything?". Do we really think that we are the last stop at the top of the pyramid and nothing more than animals below us? Well, its just an opinion and some thought....

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raina
reply to post by gordonwest

so far, you humans think fighting is the only way to reason with us. it is not you know! i have fought for thousands of years, just to stay alive.

Raina, could I ask a few Questions, so I hope that you do feel that I am not offending you in anyway.

1- Do you drink from animal blood. If you do, how does it interact with your own vampire blood type.
2-Do your kind enjoy watching Buffy and Angel? The two vampire t.v shows?
3-If not when out for the hunt or sleeping or anything like that, what do vampires do in their spare time?
4-Do vampires dream? If so, what do vampires dream about.
5-Do vampires ever have plans to visit mars, or any other future earth base from outside of earth?
6-What do vampires likes to wear...socks, shoes, pants, shirt and other clothes.
7-Do vampires care about going to school life? or do they just sit and laying around all day.
8-If a vampire sees a cat stuckup in a top of a tree, would the vampire help to save the cat?
9-Do vampires care about the world goverments and/or what is happening around the world, because of the problems of world wide.
10-Who do vampires support more -Mr Bush?-or-the muslim people?-.

I hope the ten Questions are ok to ask.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hi Raina. I'm quite interested in vampires! I have always wanted to know as much about them as possible. My sister and I do believe they exist. If they didn't...the legends and myths we have now-a-days would not exist. Legends and myths come from things that have happened-the things that have been, but have become forgotten. I actually have a lot of questions for you! The first one is, you said that you have fought hunters for thousands of years. Does this mean you are immortal? #2) Can you turn someone into a vampire with your bite? #3) I went on this website that gave a very interesting rundown of a vampire and their psychological, physiological, physical, dentition and other things. What I was interested in was, do you have fangs? And, if so, do your fangs have a hypodermic function? Like do the vampires that actually draw blood from humans through biting employ enzymes for like clotting agents to reverse anticoagulant so that the human will not die?
I don't mean any offense or anything. I just read this interesting information of the website and wished there was a vampire that I can confirm it with.

I think it would be sooooo cool to be a vampire! Lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Raina

Raina,
I have always held an interest for the mythic/mystical things I have read in books and vampires have always been my favorite. I have read a couple book series (some fiction some based loosely on experiences) with vampires and I always marvled at them. But its hard to tell whats real versus whats myth. Forgive me for sounding skeptic but do you have any proof that your a vampire? I mean, just with all the phonies claiming to be one...its hard to just believe.
Even if you cannot offer any diffinative proof I would be honoured to hear your accounts as a vampiress. I would also love it if you would tell me everything about vampiric life.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join