It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vampire sightings

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
right. i am new here so dont shout at me.

this topic is for all you people who have seen a vampire- or anything like that.
this is all about the sightings or experiences of vampires though- i do have a whole thick folder on facts and myths id love to post and discuss in the future, but as i said this is soley for the sightings. (i dont know how to spell soely) no hoaxes please, and please say where abouts you are- like your state if your in america- or city/county if your in england. if you dont want to- dont worry about it, i just want a vague idea where most of the sightings are coming from. oh yes- and please no flaming about vampires not existing! there is a topic especially for that if you look.
thankyou for your time.
sakura.

[edit on 30-10-2004 by sakura]

[edit on 31-10-2004 by sakura]

[edit on 31-10-2004 by sakura]

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Let me tell you someting ....
1- If the evil exist, the biggest scam it can do it's making people beliving his not existing (I don't think I need to tell you why ....)
2. Vampired are an evil thing

Because of this the evil is not showing to the people, because if it's showing knowadays and surprising on some video cams ... it can get really deep in problems... and all the people get scared , become religiously, and this is not what the evil want. Maiby that it was showing to the people in the past... but knowadays ABSOLUTY NO ... the same thing is with vampires
Did you saw an vampire of your own?
Maiby they where people who where going in the night in the forest, and saw evils and vampires and so on ... but that was at less 100-200 years ago... when evils ould play with the people ... because they had no proff
-Knowadays it's inaf to see an evil , and hack ... lie detector, TV , news....
and if 1000 people see an evil , lie dector, tv news , SATAN will get down

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   
urr- hun, i actually have no idea what your saying.
thankys for the comment though ^_^

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey sakura,welcome to ATS,
this isnt much but it happened to me and a friend when we were in our late teens (10 or so years ago) We had gone out clubbing in a nearby town and decided to walk home (5 miles or so).
The route to my house is down old country lanes which are devoid of street lights and very few vehicles even in the daytime,we had walked about halfway when we could see a figure approaching us wearing a large hat and a cloak,we were a bit tipsy but totally aware of what was going on,
i wanted to know the time so as the figure approached i said "excuse me,do you have the time?" the cloaked figure replied "sometime in october" and walked straight past us-a bit amused by his comment we laughed and then turned round,he was gone ,no sign what so ever of him,yet we could see probably 50 metres down the road-this is the where the vampire bit plays its part-as he had spoken to me we had both noticed 2 very large vampire style teeth,whiteish skin and after wards we realised all the clothes he was wearing were from some long ago period,he was dressed sort of like a muskateer,because we were a bit drunk ,neither of us really noticed how strange the man seemed until a few seconds after hed spoke.
Now theres lots of "ifs" with what we saw,could have been someone on their way back from a fancy dress party-perhaps a ghost (the area has lots of stories and history) but my friend has always agreed with me that the guy had a sort of" text book" vampire look,and he did just vanish into thin air-perhaps like a ghost would? but he was real -strange,just make of it what you will.

Regards

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
WOW..... *awe stuck* even if he was only a dude that was dressed up, he sounds SO COOOOOL! lol ^_^ love your blackadder thing by the way. he rocks.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
WOW..... *awe stuck* even if he was only a dude that was dressed up, he sounds SO COOOOOL! lol ^_^ love your blackadder thing by the way. he rocks.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm not here to flame, or put down this particular thread in any way. Or at least I won't try.

Let me set this down-Vampires don't exist, at least not, pointy teeth, afraid of the sun. Crucifix burning them, etc... People with pale skin-Yes, People sensitive to light, like weakness- Yes.

But Vampires themselves don't exist, the only person close was the orginal count, who would drink people's blood, but that qualifies nowhere near real thing.

Besides, Vampires have too much of a dark shroud surrounding them, more research should be done before any people like you should freak out. It could be a phsyscological problem... Or a bodily problem with the teeh or something...Who knows?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
ah right lol yeah- im not freaking out- it just that dude sounded cool. such a class line "sometime in october"

and thing that are shrouded in mystery- vampires for eg- absolutely fascinate me. like all the ruoumers n legends from ancient times all over the world- its just soo interesting. which is kinda why i put this up- to see if there was any link between where people came from and the things they saw n stuff- i dont get why this type of thing wouldnt fascinate others. lol ^_^ thats me for you though. total weirdo ^_^

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   

But Vampires themselves don't exist, the only person close was the orginal count, who would drink people's blood, but that qualifies nowhere near real thing.

i agree totally with what your saying but some of the most intresting bits of information i have heard come from stories of folklore surrounding Romania and the Transylvanian region told to me by my Romanian friends grandmother-shes got some freaky stories of grave robbing,demons living in the mountains and stealing children,satanic rituals etc-ok they were probably used to make naughty children frightned but those lands are full of strange tales stretching back centuries,way before Bram Stoker concieved Dracula and not directly linked to the likes of Vlad the Impaler.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
heres a few more bits of info for you mate.

Europe was therefore terrorised for many centuries by the belief in vampires, the ancient Greeks feared human-like demons that drank blood from the living, the Norse people of Scandinavia believed that the dead were alive in their graves, but had become evil and violent. Vampires were not reported in Britain after 1300, but the belief in them lasted much longer in the rest of Europe, for example in Bulgaria, there was case in 1863, where a vampire epidemic raged, it continued until a witch discovered the evil spirit that was causing it

There was a number of different types of vampire, the Russian one was called a �Vieszcy�, and it ate its own hands and feet while it was in the coffin during the day. The Bulgarian vampire had two forms, the first one was while the vampire was new, and for the first 40 days it only appeared as a filmy entity with sparks running through it, once it learned to be evil it took the appearance of the former person and was distinguishable by, only having one nostril and also a long sharp tongue.

The Germans had three types, the first was called a �Neuntoter�, it was blamed for spreading plague and was covered in sores. The second is the most famous one the �Dracul�, this vampire was a corpse that had been brought back to life by a demon. And the third was called �Nachzehrer�, this one had very strange habits, it would lie holding its thumb whilst in the tomb, it always kept its left eye open and devoured its shroud whilst grunting loudly.

we know that vampires dont exsist,(that kind of depends if you believe that there are some things we cant explain) but some times there are strange links that do hold some little elements of truth.

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
vamps as the one you discribe don't exist but vamps do an I have had the pleasure of stufing one in a box and give her a labotomy they are PSI vamps they steal life CHi what ever you call it when there around you feel weakend an they are often evil or sick an they need your life force to rejuvenate them selfs they dont drink blood but they will suck you dry
after death they become wraiths that are responsable for the hag effect an the weakness that follows answer this please

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Reality is we don't know. With those new bones being found of 3 foot high humans, not a pigmy race, but a minature race, we don't know what roamed the earth before historical times. Dinasaurs lived, maybe even dragons too. Vampires? Why not. What i want to know is that the teeth, those big ones that stick out. I had them and my sister had them and we are romanian gypsy descent, did they for vampires, have holes in them like snakes, to suck blood, or only just to pierce the skin?? Odd question I know but......

00PS

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have seen a bunch of vampires reciently. They all came to my door asking for candy. They must be from the Count Chocula clan

Anyway, I think that most vampires out there are people who just want to be a part of that culture. I've been to many places where you would begin to question the differences between a real and a wanna be. But when its all over I think the majority of these are all just wannabe's. Some good points have been brought up here though and I guess you'll never truely know. I was surrounded by that culture at one time and all's that I got out of it was a knew found knowledge of weird people

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Belgium
clothing:black
eyes:red
target:I think he bit me in the leg
bitemark:2 burned spots
symthoms:eyes changing coulor,can see in the dark
believe me or not I know what I saw .

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
let me clear a two things up here.
1- Sunlight does not kill vampires. death by sunlight was not in the original nospheratu movie or the original dracula book. the producer of dracula the movie threw it in as a way to kill the evil creature. creature of the night dies when in the sun. makes sense?
2-garlic can't really kill vampires. in the original legends garlic woul only work if you put the vegetable in the vampire's mouth and cut off his head.

finally, i believe that vampires are actually chupacabras. they both are nocturnal, and they both make puncture holes in their victims, from which they suck out blood. it is my belief that these two beings are the same, and that all that religious mumbo-jumbo won't hurt them. they're not demons or devils, they're animals.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

As for the vamp thing, I think the only ones we have floating around are:

A: Bats and other buggys
B: That freak that was in my english class who swore he was dead and like blood sports.

*Z*

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have seen a vampire once i think....not entirely sure about 1 year ago
me and my friend where at our field in our neighborhood and there is this big restricted zone that a wire fense secures and a guy walked from that
area of the fence..... when we started to walk away because we didnt know who he was then when we turned around to see where he went he was gone..then we looked back in front of us and he was standing there smiling at us with these sharp fang like teeth..he was wearing a top hat,
long black coat..it was creepy but at the same time i felt like i wanted to stay with him and he was charming in a way... But me and my friend took off and all i could hear behind us is i'm not going to hurt you ! when i turned he was long gone.....his teeth were nothing i have eveer seen before i think hes a vampire.....

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have seen a vampire once i think....not entirely sure about 1 year ago
me and my friend where at our field in our neighborhood and there is this big restricted zone that a wire fense secures and a guy walked from that
area of the fence..... when we started to walk away because we didnt know who he was then when we turned around to see where he went he was gone..then we looked back in front of us and he was standing there smiling at us with these sharp fang like teeth..he was wearing a top hat,
long black coat..it was creepy but at the same time i felt like i wanted to stay with him and he was charming in a way... But me and my friend took off and all i could hear behind us is i'm not going to hurt you ! when i turned he was long gone.....his teeth were nothing i have eveer seen before i think hes a vampire.....

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OK..let me start by saying welcome.
And by nature Iam a VAMPIREFREAK.
However Iam curious.There seem to be a lot of new members...speaking of vampires.Is it because it is October or what?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join