It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecies about the Anti-Christ attacking a man/woman who can STOP EVIL

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kanus
reply to post by tony9802

the forces of good and evil are embedded in all of us.. you know evil therefore u can commit evil.. saying this you may be the dark force trying to stop you... i believe the anti-christ can not be pin pointed as a single person but every person has the possibility in acting as the A-C and due to recent events i see the A-C showing his pressence through out the world ........

mass kilings, corrupt governments preaching peace, religious leaders commiting unforgiveable crimes against their religion, genocidal dictators, wars over money, i can go on but the ist ony gets worse

something strange is happening in our world

Absolutely. I think the Anti-C can also be described as a substance, a polluted one, that has the power to infiltrate everyday normal human beings.. or infiltrate important official personnel. The point being that "satanic substance" will do anything to get what it wants- it will use those vessels who have the propensity to carry such said substance (ie. people who enjoy "lying.").

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by KaelemJames

I believe hes talking about the rise of the Anti-Christ, not the end.

Though I could be wrong.

Correct, the rise of the Anti-Christ not his termination.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Not sure where you are going with this but I will add my own story to the mix. Stop, probably not, but to slow it down my short answer will be a resounding yes. My time has long past but if this happened to me then it most assuredly will happen again to others, both men and women.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did this really happen? Wow..that's very intriguing..and disturbing at the same time; It seems as though you have been welcomed into the world of JesusChrist to learn about the blessings of the spirit, and to be watchful
and prudent against the curses of the "flesh" (in New Testament Greek "sarx".) Your ex-boyfriend was a real ***hole!! Yikes! Thank God you away from those types of twins and that type of element. Although I haven't finished reading the entire story, I would say that it looks like a lesson, where you should be careful of who you
trust; I think it's kind of cool the way the dark man was willing to explain that his game is carnality-- and that he is exactly that: the game.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Here's some interesting things about the prophecy. Up to each to believe or not.

46 Prophecies

The Scriptures make it clear that the antichrist will be Satan's man, empowered by him and possessed by him. He will not become the antichrist until Satan possesses him and empowers him to deceive the world.

The good news for believers is that we will not have to experience the horror of the Antichrist. We are never told to watch for the Antichrist; rather, we are told to look for Jesus Christ. In 1 Thessalonians 1:10 we are assured that we who are believers are waiting for Jesus to return to "deliver us from the wrath to come." That is a glorious promise. That's why Paul calls the Rapture our "blessed hope" Titus 2:13, and its also the reason that he tells us to "comfort one another" with the promise of the Rapture 1 Thessalonians 4:18

I know many think i am a bible pusher at this point. Fact is if one believes in the antichrist then one has to believe in the Prophecy as written in the Scripture.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaelemJames

Here's some interesting things about the prophecy. Up to each to believe or not.

46 Prophecies

The Scriptures make it clear that the antichrist will be Satan's man, empowered by him and possessed by him. He will not become the antichrist until Satan possesses him and empowers him to deceive the world.

The good news for believers is that we will not have to experience the horror of the Antichrist. We are never told to watch for the Antichrist; rather, we are told to look for Jesus Christ. In 1 Thessalonians 1:10 we are assured that we who are believers are waiting for Jesus to return to "deliver us from the wrath to come." That is a glorious promise. That's why Paul calls the Rapture our "blessed hope" Titus 2:13, and its also the reason that he tells us to "comfort one another" with the promise of the Rapture 1 Thessalonians 4:18

I know many think i am a bible pusher at this point. Fact is if one believes in the antichrist then one has to believe in the Prophecy as written in the Scripture.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: spelling

Ok, very good.. I will have to look at the 46 prophecies..very nice
edit on 20-2-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I suggest, sir, you read your bible, this time, very carefully. From Genisis to The Revelation of St. John the Divine, you will find that it is emphasized the God is all powerfull. That is one of the reasons that many people say Satan knows he is defeated, and he is intent on taking as many human souls as possible. In the end, God, and those who have accepted His son as their savior, wins.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
this is hopeless. The anti christ is not a man. It is an Alien seeeshhhh. And those demons are aliens yo. Cigar shaped ufos. Below to the rattlesnake constilation. Yeah, so what if i see whats really going on. Maybe im a seer. Maybe i know what needs to be done? Why do i bare such a heavy weight on my shoulders.

Will the son of Orion wake up? Will he open that door. To the chambers below. Will he tempt the sphinx. And arm the pyramid. Will the hero see the signs and wake up? Will he save us all? Beware the rattlesnake. Beware the pleidiens. Beware the men and woman with big black eyes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join