It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sleeping Bigfoot' Footage

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
Okay, as to the video ... there's no way to say one way or another without more info, as usual, but to say a human could never, ever sneak up on a "Bigfoot" is simply false on many levels.

Maybe it was kept up by the BFRO Bigfoot Hunters team hooting at it all night. Couldn't get any sleep.

WHHOO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO-OO!!

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'll agree with the others that have said "why not release the footage of it standing, glaring at the camera, and walking away?"

Because places like ATS would rip the video into shreds. Obviously, a full day light facial video of a real bigfoot could be analyzed, and I honestly doubt it would hold up under scrutiny.

That little segment of video is rather simple, could be anything. But to have video proof, a facial shot, up close, in daylight? That would be the proof positive they have been seeking for years, right?

They've picked apart the Patterson Video, and would do the same with this alleged footage. It would be a landmark in the world of cryptozoology.

Saving the video? Really.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Matt Moneymaker Tweeted that Matilda is real. Also, that there were two Bigfoot at the scene, second was a juvenile female.

edit on 22-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamingawake
Matt Moneymaker Tweeted that Matilda is real. Also, that there were two Bigfoot at the scene, second was a juvenile female.

edit on 22-2-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

Matt Moneymaker? the guy who was fooled by Penn and Teller's arranged hoax known as the Sonoma Video? that guy

Enough of the dangling fur carrot, post the head shots and settle it!
edit on 22-2-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman
There is no such thing as bigfoot. Sorry to burst your fantasy folks. There is no ape-like hairy man civilization living around the country. I know you can point to other cryptids that have been re-discovered....but this is not in the same class and don't pretend like it is.

If Bigfoot was real, the amount of attention it gets would be able to prove it in under 30 days. Give me 30K. Give me 30 days. Done deal. Anything more than that is fodder for ignorant fools and nothing more than entertainment for morons.

Well, it seems you have fallen for the same "fodder" as the rest of us. How's it feel to be one of us "ignorant fools" who are fascinated by sasquatch?

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The video could be anything. From a bear to a dude under a rug to a Sasquatch. It's really not worth analyzing.

It does seem there's more acceptance of hucksterism and hoaxing around Sasquatch than any other paranormal phenomena. At times it almost reaches the level of the sideshow mermaid. The kind of thing that everyone knows is fake, but it's still fun to see. There's a kind of "it's all in good fun" quality to Sasquatch hoaxing.

But, additionally, there's also a handful of significant people who don't dismiss it out of hand, such as Jane Goodall and David Attenborough.

It's a weird phenomena that way.
edit on 24-2-2013 by Moresby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I believe in Bigfoot, ive seen one.

With that said, videos and taping one isnt going to work anymore. The public awareness is as such, that everything regarding Bigfoot gets tossed aside as a hoax. So we could be looking at a real Bigfoot video for example and still, everyone would scream hoax.

We need a body or a capture. Thats the only thing(s) that would convince anyone that Bigfoot is real.
edit on 17-3-2013 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

At 1:20 you can see a drawing of what Matilda's face is supposed to look like.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join