It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sleeping Bigfoot' Footage

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

I have also DZAG , Only I was outside talking to my dog while feeding him . I was banging around making noise while talking out loud to him & it walked right up on me , It never cared I was there nor that I saw it either . We locked eyes & it kept going till out of site with our eyes locked it never made a sound or threatening move toward me.

WormwoodSquirm Do you think they would of told the public anyway ?

John

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
I would like to request an immediate move of this thread to the HOAX forum.

Ludicrous.

Why don't you wait until Ketchum's paper gets published and the whole film gets released at the same time before poopooing on this thread? Don't you want to know the end result?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No, corny videos won't get the job done.

We need a body.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Can you post a screen shot of the creature?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by manmental

I do wonder why they would release the non-interesting part of the clip.

Because they want to make $$$ off of their video they release this 15 second trailer. I know if I had finally captured stunning video footage of the most elusive creature walking planet Earth that I would try to cash in on it as well. Whatever that says about me though- oh well, being honest.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413

Because they want to make $$$ off of their video they release this 15 second trailer. I know if I had finally captured stunning video footage of the most elusive creature walking planet Earth that I would try to cash in on it as well. Whatever that says about me though- oh well, being honest.

I smell another 'Alien Autopsy' hoax film coming.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I'm tired of BS hoaxers like this. I'm only going to show a short clip that proves absolutely nothing, but once I get my money there's the rest of the video that shows Bigfoot get up and breakdance with a wonderful facial shot.

This is no better than those clowns that made headlines about 5 years ago claiming they had a dead bigfoot in that freezer. Does everybody remember that fiasco? They had me fooled at first. That nonsense was all over CNN and the major news networks. What a let down, just like this will be.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrome413

Far better marketing would be run the standing footage but very blurred or with the companies logo huge, covering up lots of the image... this way the clip could run on the news and make you a fortune in licensing fees and free publicity for your future dvd and then you make bundles more selling the dvd with all the raw footage.

This clip, IMO, is actually a very poor way of advertising themselves and does them no favours.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Just like Alien Autopsy!

Poor little alien- And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by FlySolo

No, corny videos won't get the job done.

We need a body.

Well that's not very fair. That's like reading one page in the middle a the book and saying the rest is crap. Just wait man. There's a back story to all of this and there's no point crying foul until everything is laid out. Ketchum's reputation is on the line because she agreed to go public with her peer reviewed paper along with Erickson's documentary. To me, this makes for a great nail biter.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To me it looks like either a bear or a gorilla. If there is more footage, why haven't they released that instead?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by screamandshout

Read the article.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Are they really trying to pawn this off as real???

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I can't believe people are hoping the footage is real. come on guys, there's 19 secs of footage for a reason, the rest is going to be sold as DVD, and when you see the rest of the footage Matilda or whatever daft they called it is going to get up, glare at the camera and then take the mask off and say SUCKA's....

This is just the Ray Santili moment of the Big foot world...

If this was real it would have been hawked to the TV stations with HUGE dollar signs around it.

Its not and its a stupid hoax..

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
I can't believe people are hoping the footage is real. come on guys, there's 19 secs of footage for a reason, the rest is going to be sold as DVD, and when you see the rest of the footage Matilda or whatever daft they called it is going to get up, glare at the camera and then take the mask off and say SUCKA's....

This is just the Ray Santili moment of the Big foot world...

If this was real it would have been hawked to the TV stations with HUGE dollar signs around it.

Its not and its a stupid hoax..

You don't spend 5 years of your life studying mitochondrial and nuclear DNA, getting the results published and then join forces with someone who has been doing 5 years of research and documentary film making just to pull off a mask and say SUCKA.

Face palm

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
One has to also think that the people making money off of; the recent boom of bigfoot interest also have to keep those dollars flowing in some how. Hence this video of someone pretending to sleep in a Wookie costume.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
There is no such thing as bigfoot. Sorry to burst your fantasy folks. There is no ape-like hairy man civilization living around the country. I know you can point to other cryptids that have been re-discovered....but this is not in the same class and don't pretend like it is.

If Bigfoot was real, the amount of attention it gets would be able to prove it in under 30 days. Give me 30K. Give me 30 days. Done deal. Anything more than that is fodder for ignorant fools and nothing more than entertainment for morons.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Kinda looked like a dog to me. Can't even see the primate part of it, much less a bigfoot..Didn't look like a bear though (different fur).

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gameisupman
There is no such thing as bigfoot. Sorry to burst your fantasy folks. There is no ape-like hairy man civilization living around the country.

Its my understanding "bigfoot" is not a civilization type alter race..it is just a undiscovered ape sub species.

You say absolutely there is no such thing. I assume with such a stance you have absolute proof of this? Do tell.
So far, there isn't enough evidence to say there is...but that doesn't mean there isn't some large primate wandering around and being spooked by people. The areas claimed to be home of bigfoot are pretty vast. New species are being found weekly in deep forests and such. So, lets not proclaim supernaturally you or I know what does and doesn't exist.

As someone whom accepts evolution, It wouldn't surprise me if we did find some "missing links"

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

There is an invisible elf in my backyard. Prove me wrong.

Allow me to use all you pro-bigfoot nonsense to argue my point, lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join