It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Sleeping Bigfoot' Footage

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

You know, considering this whole bigfoot issue .. I really do have a hard time imagining tens of thousands .. hundreds of thousands .. no MILLIONS of armed-to-the-teeth US hunters roaming virtually every forest within US borders, each and every year for decades and decades, and none of them has ever returned with a bigfoot, neither alive nor dead. I don't buy it. Fairytales for adults, that's what it is.

Is that really accurate though?

My brother and I are rather adventurous with our backpacking trips. We have gone deep into forests and mountains numerous times where we have either never seen any other person, or few, let alone hunters. Lost Coast California comes to mind. There is a lot of land there to explore where you are guaranteed to be alone if you're daring enough. Interestingly, that's also one of the alleged Big Foot areas.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Seems to be an odd post you Kandy. Still I'm a believer and the thing about this is we'll get to know more in time

SnF.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yep. That's an invalid argument. Truth is, hunters stick close to the road. What's the point of walking ten miles into the forest just to shoot a deer or whatever you'll have no chance of dragging back out ten miles. Around here there are VAST expanses of wilderness that rarely, if EVER, see human footprints. And the Pacific Northwest has even LARGER expanses of wilderness.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok so the CTC am show.......Dr. Ketchum says it's y dna is unknown but the mitochondrial dna is human female. Trying to figure out which haplogroup this "Matilda" is from. I'm asking some people in the DNA community now if they know. You can BUY the paper at www.denosovo.com but I'm not up for spending $30 on it. Dr. Ketchum says there is enough info to determine the human female haplogroup. I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
You know, considering this whole bigfoot issue .. I really do have a hard time imagining tens of thousands .. hundreds of thousands .. no MILLIONS of armed-to-the-teeth US hunters roaming virtually every forest within US borders, each and every year for decades and decades, and none of them has ever returned with a bigfoot, neither alive nor dead. I don't buy it. Fairytales for adults, that's what it is.

I make every bet that there is a plethora if undiscovered species on this planet. But none of them is humanoid, has fur and runs around in the US forests. Shift your focus to the oceans if you want to discover new things.

See, I'd have to disagree. And simply for the fact that, shocking as it may seem, if they exist they may be strategically smarter than us. There have been quite a few recent announcements that humanity is steadily getting significantly less intelligent, primarily down to our reliance on an environment which requires no challenge. If you take an ordinary guy and drop him in the middle of nowhere, he'd be dead in days. Whereas if you had taken one of the first humans and dropped them in the same situation, chances are they'd thrive. If only for a while.
And before anyone goes loco, saying we've mastered this, that, and the other, ask yourself this... does it matter? Does it matter we mastered electrical energy, when we survived without it for thousands of years? Does it matter that we mastered balancing our time in meetings with our free time?

Of course not.

The reason Sasquatch, if it exists, eludes us is because we have a snowballs chance in hell of outsmarting it in it's own environment!
And regarding all the people who wonder why we've never located a body... how many people die each day? I've seen numbers that point to up to 153,000 PER DAY. And I've never once tripped over a bone. Since I've never seen a complete human skeleton, outside of manufactured conditions, does that mean I can question humanity's existence?

Now for the footage, Ketchum said it would be released in full when the paper was published. Paper's out, where's the full HD video? And I don't get the whole 6bpm claim. Sure the bigger a bio-form, the less heart beats is rook. But he was betrayrf sd thid, eeee

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
All talk no proof, 100% bullsh*t

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Um.
Can't think of anything else but...really really really weak. They leave out the part where she gets up and you can see her face? But they release the part where a shag carpet moves a little bit?
I need to start up a web page for stupid people to view. No doubt very profitable. DAMN ETHICS!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Congratulations!

This topic and thread has been chosen to be discussed by the ATS LIVE crew this Saturday night between 6-9pm pst (9-12 est), as part of this weeks exciting "Turbo Topics" segment.

We are running 256kbps through the ATS Player but we now run a 32kbps stream for those of you with slower connections and there are also options to listen via other players on our relay site at Illustrial Website. You can also connect to the low bandwidth stream by clicking here to listen to the ATSLive Radio Show on ShoutCast

For more information and past shows, be sure to check out the ATSLive Show Threads Here.

Hope you'll listen in to the show!
Johnny

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'll be VERY interested in seeing the rest. Until then, I must reserve my judgement.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I spot black bears sleeping like that all the time. Sometimes on their backs looking dead like but just napping not a care in the world. The thing is that fur looks fake, totally fake. IMO, if you believe this stupid video and the marketing ploy behind it you are gullible.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
After reflecting a bit more about this topic I will say that I always was intrigued as a child by the possibility of Big Foot. Now as an adult I am no longer dreaming. I am awake to reality and this is rubbish.

For instance, before the Olympics here in 2010 Canada did an Environmental study to see if there would be any impacts to local wildlife for the cross country area proposed. They placed little pieces of tape all over trails etc and found out through collection of wildlife hair as the animals traversed the area that a grizzly family lives there right down to the mom and cubs DNA.

There is not one single scientific fact or evidence that BIG FOOT exists. No poop, No DNA, No good photos NOTHING>

Keep dreaming. Its fun to imagine but in the end there is 0 evidence. There may be a spider we dont know about in a cave or a unique squid down deep but a friggin 10 foot tall BIG FOOT in the Pacific Northwest? NOPE. Not a single hair or nothing. What do they do when they die? Disintegrate?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
In the video posted in OP they say that the full footage lasts minutes and has been seen by a number of people who rate it as the 'best bigfoot footage ever' and in that full footage the 'creature' gets up and stares at the camera.

Now that is what I want to see!

I do wonder why they would release the non-interesting part of the clip. And I felt the deliberate 'one breath' breathing looked a bit staged. Ever been to a zoo and watch a hairy monkey breathe? Its a subtle movement of the skin under the fur, not a big deliberate movement.

Having said that unless the narrator is an out and out liar then what he says about the full clip is surely worth waiting for before jumping to definitive hoax conclusions.

I am a fan of the 'big-man' in all its guises and do hope that we find evidence soon and so they can become a protected species.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
First mistake: You think BF is just another animal. I was of the opinion that they are human/hominid hybridization. However I just heard a new theory which is shocking. Its been bounced that they are actually AFTER us...

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

The full video is supposed to be 6 minutes long and includes the thing getting up, approaching the camera, growling at it and then walking off.

I really want to see that piece!

BF are like humans, they come in a wide variety.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie

I make every bet that there is a plethora if undiscovered species on this planet. But none of them is humanoid, has fur and runs around in the US forests. Shift your focus to the oceans if you want to discover new things.

Well I've seen one in person and know they are real.

Do you know how ineffective a human is in the forest. Our senses just don't work as well as most animals. Now take into consideration that a BF has the best of both worlds. They have our brain and animal senses. Could someone find YOU if you had that gift?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Ok i'm in for a flag.... but only cause the cameraman was too chicken # to throw a net on the bigfoot n capture it

lol

all that was needed, was for bobo to come up and start stroking its hair

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by christafinias

".....wild animals dont usually get caught snoozing, especially 'a bigfoot' the most illusive (possible) animal of them all. "

Must have been a Ninja Camerarman who Snuck Up on that Critter.......

O contrare! If you've spent time in the woods you will know you indeed can catch animals unaware.

While on Recon training in Alaska my squad crept up on a sleeping Brown bear. When I say crept up on, I could have tapped it with my M4.

***On a side note I was so scared I nearly blacked out***

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
and according to the summerians the annunki chose sasquatch to create hybrid humans with because of its intelligence, it would during the nite unset traps the aliens had set the day before.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'd have to see the entire video (which they aren't releasing) before making any claims as to it's authenticity, but the video has raised some questions in my mind.

1) Matilda doesn't look very big. I've read a sasquatch could be anywhere from 7-10 feet tall and this doesn't look nearly that large. I suppose they have babies though. But it is hard to tell size from the short video clip.

2) Many people who claim to be bigfoot witnesses say that they could see the muscle tone through the fur. Evidently these things are built like a brick house with huge muscles and I don't see evidence of that. Again though, it's hard to tell from such a short clip.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I would like to request an immediate move of this thread to the HOAX forum.

Ludicrous.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join