It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comprehensive List of GMO Products

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Well it's no wonder that prop. 37 failed in California. There's no way TBTB want the general public knowing how much poison is in the grocery store on every aisle. Came across this and thought i'd share it with you. The cereal list was shocking to me.

• Cereal ~ Genetically Engineered Ingredients
  • -Cheerios
  • -Wheaties
  • -Frosted Flakes
  • Raisin Bran
  • -Honey Bunch of Oats

......and the list goes on and on and on.......and on and on.

Here is the link for the full list of all the GMO products on the shelf at your grocery store. It's sickening and something has got to be done. Hope this list helps if you are trying to stay away from these products.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Hello, and thank you for the information.
I went to your link and read through the list....very depressing to see so many products that are in my home!
I hope others will comment.
jacygirl

P.S. S&F because I think this is important.
edit on 19-2-2013 by jacygirl because: Edited to S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Yep. Gmo's are in just about anything non organic. The biggest gmo crops are soy, corn, wheat, sugar, and most processed foods contain at least one, usually more, of those ingredients. Eat clean organic whole foods, that's about all you can do. Don't eat from a box.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
s&f. Bookmarked.
Thank you for the link. I'm at work at the minute but will check on the thread/posts later on.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
S&F for that information! It's frightening to say the least. Considering we've been eating GMO products since the mid 90's, I wonder what damage to ourselves has already been done.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
What a depressing list. I've been doing my best to stay away from all this, though sometimes it's so hard to do. Thank you for sharing.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to that list. I'll incorporate it into my own. S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I eat organic whole foods anyway, so pretty much everyhting I eat is good for me.

GMO is so big because theres a market for it, people want fast food - microwave crap, freezer food made in 15 mins etc. If people controlled their diets and were aware of how cheap a healthy diet can be, GMO wouldnt be so big because there wouldnt be people to support it.

People are lazy, so if they don't research their food, where it comes from & the benefits of eating it etc, then well I guess you deserve everything you get because your trusting something you have zero knowledge about.

You are what you eat..

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Depressing list for sure.What jumped out at me,is that most on this list are "convenience" foods.Convenience foods usually cost more financially,and now it is one's long term health that may well suffer,and that of your children.As another member pointed out-all one can do,is to make all edibles from scratch using organic produce,including cereal bars,fruit and veggie juices,bake your own cookies,etc.WHAT'S MOST APPALLING ABOUT THIS:I noticed so many of these foods are aimed at children AND some of them are foods like muesli bars,all bran raisin etc-what the average person would see as the "healthier" option.PROBLEM: in my own experience-eating in a healthy way is so much more expensive-in South Africa too-a 2litre Coke+a bag of crisps works out much much cheaper than a 2liter 100% fruit juice+a container of grapes/fruit salad.Double the price of the unhealthy option,easy.Also,working people just dont usually have the time to make everything from scratch,unless they want to spend every weekend cooking their own healthy TV dinners to freeze,baking their own muesli bars+snacks,blending their own juice,etc.If you're determined to ingest as little GMO food as possible,thats what it may take-taking a full day or 2,to prepare your own healthier versions.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

of course that stuff is cheaper. it's cheaper for the company to make and they get richer. your health is not something they worry about.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Holy Crap!
What am going to eat.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Did you hear about the field they have of RICE they have growing in a certain US State with human DNA in it??

They are doing some really disgusting things with plants. All the processed/canned food shipped from America's doing a heck of a good job killing off Pacific Islanders....

They're all saying they never got cancers and these rare diseases until the ships started coming with US canned/processed food started coming.

Who cares if the food kills off everyone in America early? Obama's gotten 20 million foreigners to volunteer to be new US citizens since he took office.

They'll always be millions ready to come in and replace those that die off from feeding THE BEAST.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

do you have a link on this rice your talking about? that is crazy sick stuff. i'd love to read up on it.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this information!
That list is scary. Knowledge is power and so is money! If enough people see this and act upon it .....well we can hope for the best at least.I guess it's time to find a good cracker recipe.

new topics

top topics

join