Can you spot the animals in these pics

page: 2
34
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
really cool thread


i found them all quickly, but then you gave it away by telling us what was there - i'm sure it would have been much much tougher otherwise.

if you find others, just post the pics without a description and see how quickly we all get annoyed




posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne
 


Well, you got me on that one. It took me a good minute to find it



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111
...I saw these pics of perfectly camouflaged animals, and I spent some time on some of these trying to spot the anmal lol
Maybe you can spot them faster..
...
Hope you enjoy
...

Those are JUST ROCKS!
Can't believe some people.
On a lighter note - thanks!

Entertaining and nice wallpapers.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanDash

Originally posted by goou111
...I saw these pics of perfectly camouflaged animals, and I spent some time on some of these trying to spot the anmal lol
Maybe you can spot them faster..
...
Hope you enjoy
...

Those are JUST ROCKS!
Can't believe some people.
On a lighter note - thanks!

Entertaining and nice wallpapers.


Thats funny my wife said I should put in that pic of the guinna pig on mars for fun



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111
 


Everything took less than 10 sec to find... except the Coyote.. still can't find it.. i looked at over 2 mins.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111
 


Totally awesome. Natures camouflage is amazing. Thanks.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Except for the stonefish and the Gecko ( seriously there's a Gecko ? lol ) I spotted them all immediately.

Camo always works until you move. Then the cover is blown.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Great Thread nice find.................

here's another one, hard to find





posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
really cool thread


i found them all quickly, but then you gave it away by telling us what was there - i'm sure it would have been much much tougher otherwise.

if you find others, just post the pics without a description and see how quickly we all get annoyed


you asked for it have fun lol













edit on 19-2-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111
 


Ok...I could not find the coyote, wolf, leopard or the gecco; where are they?

All the rest I found.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's a shame but I remember when these were first posted somewhere else and the hardest one to spot is missing from your list and the website you linked to!

I can't remember the name of the animal but it was some species of bird that was hiding in some bushes next to a stream I think

nevermind i went to the trouble of finding it for you guys. I found it, but it took me a lot longer to find than any of the others. It's a common snipe you're looking for





posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's a couple more to tease the brain.

It's become like 'Nature's Where's Waldo.'






posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by goou111
 


Ok...I could not find the coyote, wolf, leopard or the gecco; where are they?

All the rest I found.


the wolf is right behind a tree on the left ,the gecko is there but really hard to see ,the leopard is sitting to the right of the tree and the coyote is right in the middle

hint.. maximize your scren size and scroll through



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by goou111
 


Everything took less than 10 sec to find... except the Coyote.. still can't find it.. i looked at over 2 mins.


Found it!.. the problem was that the size ratio. i was assuming the grasses/bush were smaller, thus coyote would be big but in fact the coyote is much smaller than the grass/bush.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by goou111

the wolf is right behind a tree on the left ,the gecko is there but really hard to see ,the leopard is sitting to the right of the tree and the coyote is right in the middle

hint.. maximize your scren size and scroll through


Thanks for your help!...
I found all of them now except for the caiman; that is a difficult one to find.



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


I had trouble with tha caiman too
I believe its on the bottom left Im pretty sure there is an eye there lol



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Have you all found the common snipe that I posted easy enough? It's part of the same collection of images on page 1



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy
Have you all found the common snipe that I posted easy enough? It's part of the same collection of images on page 1


It took me a minute lol I had to go to 400% screen size and I found it



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I opened this thread hoping it wasn't some post with pictures of (insert orginization, race, nationationality, etc here) doing something stupid with a thread explaining how terrible they are.

I was pleasantly surprised to see such an interesting set of pictures! Thank you for that!

On another note... I'm color blind and was able to spot every animal as soon as I looked at the picture (super power!), lol. My gf on the other hand had a much more difficult time. Kind of interesting...



posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Courtesy of BP oil spill... Can you find the animal here?


edit on 19-2-2013 by dc4lifeskater because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
34
<< 1    3  4 >>

log in

join