It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae of Big Creatures in Curiosity Sol 109!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Who exactly "reviewed it" ? ... is the question. Names please

You could go knock on doors and try to get in the gates at these facilities, but I don't think they will let us in.

How could any NASA scientist be able to recognize life that's Alien ?

"Backbones" on Mars?

And .. if we all can't clearly see what the objects really are ... then how can they ?

They have a bigger budget.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I was looking over the raw images and came across a small light in one, it could be nothing but I found it interesting nonetheless, any ideas? Look to the right side middle.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

what is the main purpose o finding signs of ife on mars? Are we ooing for a new home? are the hoping to re-animate something they find? what if we find something that wants to come back with us? it woud be fascinating to see what martian wildife was like. or what if we run into something else exploring mars?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
Many of these look like bones... but they are just rocks from earth.

Nah bro, that's limestone

I'm with Arken on this one. The first 3 of the NASA! pics in the OP need further study (the first 3 NASA pics, this does not include the 3rd pic in the OP - just to clarify before someone exclaims that the 3rd pic in the OP is that of a spine from an animal from earth) Nice work OP!
edit on 19-2-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looks like vertebrae to me. This brings up a couple of possibilities. Is the rover really on Mars? Were these bones brought there by space from another planet in the past? Were there creatures there in the past and if so what destroyed the planet?

Oh well, that thought pattern didn't cost one cent. I can figure out things cheaply. Could another planet in our solar system have had life? sure, why would anyone even think this was not possible. Maybe all life here was brought here somehow from a now extinct planet.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Your thread is excellent my friend. Im with you. I think there is a chance that these are bones. Theres a hell of a lot of rock threads on mars around at the moment, But this is credible

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Staroth
reply to post by Arken

I was looking over the raw images and came across a small light in one, it could be nothing but I found it interesting nonetheless, any ideas? Look to the right side middle.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Hi Staroth.
I notice it too, when checked the image.
Interesting, but no idea...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Instead of fossils on Mars it's probably just another NASA hoax.

The rover they are driving on some old dried up lake bed on Earth just happened to drive by some old fossils...here on Earth.

Could be another NASA "Oooopsie" moment.

Watch for the NASA images to start getting photoshopped again.

If we can make other countries "think" we sent something to Mars....creates a military tactical advantage as we could instead have put something military into orbit around the planet they don't know about....with that space missile launch.

link   
reply to post by Arken

No comment... Very interesting, but, very unexpected, too...

link   
reply to post by Arken

Don't just reply "yes"....I asked you a couple of legitimate questions in response to some of your claims.......how about you show me exactly where the Vatican admitted there was life on other planets.......a simple link will do.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

ok now this stuff is getting good. finally some pictures that resemble more what you describe rather than ones that looks like rocks.

this actually does look like some sort of skeletal remains of something. of course this is implying that the rover is actually in mars, and not somewhere in the Nevada desert

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kanus

[...] or what if we run into something else exploring mars?

Is my opinion that up there "the things" are worst/better than we can imagine, my friend. Really...

And welcome on ATS.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

Geez dude... chill. Here...

Vatican admits its possible...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nice work Arken. Very intriguing photos you've presented. While I have no opinion at this time, I can see this getting some media attention in the next week or so. I've noticed this trend before regarding Mars/Curiosity imagery.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Arken

Don't just reply "yes"....I asked you a couple of legitimate questions in response to some of your claims.......how about you show me exactly where the Vatican admitted there was life on other planets.......a simple link will do.

Sorry, but Be patient Argyll.

Don't break the Surprise..... one thing at time...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If those are bones on Mars...

It would appear that life had evolved in a similar manner as to Earth. Would that imply a same source of seeding of life or given the properties and materials in this solar system this is the path life takes.

If it is very similar to Earth it might be making a large statement about the beginnings of life here.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think those look as much like vertebrae of large sea animals as anything could. For one thing I do not see how wind erosion of rocks would possibly make a row of similarly shaped formations like that.

The thing that I completely fail to understand is the mentality by a lot of people that life on any planet but Earth is not only totally and completely impossible but also absolutely unacceptable.

We should be able to learn from history that a mentality like that of refusing to accept even the possibility of a new and previously unknown reality only holds back our progress as a civilization.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
reply to post by skalla

i also studied archaeology at two highly respected universities

Well, if is real, then, with all due respect, give back the money from those universities. They have made you to study on the wrong books....

Why go and ruin an otherwise decent attempt at a thread with this?

You post pictures which you claim are 100% not rocks. An expert in the field comes on to say otherwise and all you have is insults in response?

Tell me, what expertise do you have in this subject? Posting pictures that look vaguely like something else is hardly conclusive.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Besides the intreresting spine formation, the one I enjoy best is the skull with the teeth, or, in other words, the rock that looks like a skull with teeth. Either or. Yay Arken!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like a Croc to me head to tail, left to right. Nice find S+F.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join