It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae of Big Creatures in Curiosity Sol 109!

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Flying elephants are not that impossible as one might think..

ok..now i believe in fossilized spines on mars

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

drink and sleep, heineken
drink and sleep.

.....the man of the miracles...

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

arken..my work exists...your vertebrates on mars...no

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I expect one day we find microbiological life on Mars...but fossilized spines of large reptiles..come on..get a real hobby

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Why no CAVE expeditions with special cave rovers... 1 wonders. Where would )( retreat.. If you had too?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   
On a related topic, it's worrisome that the Rover's main computer glitched out, and the backup is in place as they try to fix it. It sounds serious even though JPL and Nasa are hinting it's fixable. Fingers and toes crossed (over each other!)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Why no CAVE expeditions with special cave rovers...

First, they have to find caves, I don't remember seeing anything that really looked like a cave entrance.

Then, if the rover was inside a cave, how would it send any photos and other data back to Earth? Communications would be more difficult.

Third, the rover would need some capability for seeing in the dark (and no, infrared wouldn't be enough) to avoid, for example, falling in a pit. Headlights would solve the problem but would use too much energy.

I don't see any possibility of an automated cave expedition in the near future, manned missions are probably easier and less risky.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Arken

Why couldn't have there been vertebrates on Mars, millions of years ago? Do you have scientific evidence for why Mars could never support anything but microbial life?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
reply to post by Arken

You know: This is only your opinion mate.
Only your opinion, on work and on what was the life on Mars.
However best luck, for all.

You belive in miracles? don't you?

Enjoy

edit on 2-3-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Your reply/argument is a music vid??

Wow, what a strong case you have.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Do you relly think that a skeptic can change opinion? Nah.....

You can remain in your "dark room", smoke your cigarette, make your homeworks, and express your opinion in a civil manner.
Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You can remain in your "dark room", make your homeworks, and express your opinion in a civil manner. Nothing more.

Yes I 'relly" (sic) can change my opinion if given facts, evidence and proof. Not going to change my opinion off of someone else's opinion alone though. Sorry.

And btw I did express my opinion in a civil manner.

If you think music videos give your argument strength, I can't help but say WTF.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

Why couldn't have there been vertebrates on Mars, millions of years ago?

The conditions on Mars millions of years ago were pretty much as they are now.
You'd have to go back billions of years to find conditions under which vertebrates may have been able to survive. But then you start running into problems with the rate of evolution.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Arken

You can remain in your "dark room", make your homeworks, and express your opinion in a civil manner. Nothing more.

Yes I 'relly" (sic) can change my opinion if given facts, evidence and proof. Not going to change my opinion off of someone else's opinion alone though. Sorry.

I can't give to you and to the other like you, the "final" evidence and proof. I can give only clues.

But this clues, for you and other skeptics or pseudo-skeptics, are like a shining light that make you blind.
Simply you can't see.

You are sit in a empty, dark room, and any ray of light that came into that room, make you blind, and you can see nothing....

Only a friendly advice Chamberf=: Open the Window....

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Why no CAVE expeditions with special cave rovers...

First, they have to find caves, I don't remember seeing anything that really looked like a cave entrance.

[color=cyan]
Yes ArMap, no Caves have been shared located but we both know they are on MARS surfaces, either as raised entrances into the bases of some mountain or hill Crater wall or Hole type openings

Then, if the rover was inside a cave, how would it send any photos and other data back to Earth?
Communications would be more difficult.

[color=cyan]
The rover would have mini rovers that could access entrances/holes then the mini rovers would send out a Doppler radar sonar signal/wave in some form could even be a audio wave to make image once inside cave or hole. Listen devices would tell some things also like if you placed a listening monitor inside an EA*RTH cave full of bats ect. The main rover sits outside entrance gathers intel sends back here..

Third, the rover would need some capability for seeing in the dark (and no, infrared wouldn't be enough) to avoid, for example, falling in a pit. Headlights would solve the problem but would use too much energy.

[color=cyan]
see above post

I don't see any possibility of an automated cave expedition in the near future, manned missions are probably easier and less risky.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

I think its possible ArMap, its just if done the information may be too severe to release. Can you imagine if PAINTINGS WERE FOUND INSIDE not to mention artifacts that would appear to be not natural formed. It seems the only thing stopping these expeditions if not already in play would be capital. 1 feels the entire planet should be assessed before manned missions, like a planetary drone scan and when complete the drones return back to cosmic base as to not pollute the surface. Only time shall tell my friend but yes there ARE CAVES and HOLE entrances. Again if EA*RTH had to duck-hide many not cosmic bound would dig into its surface in these DUMBS, now imagine an EA*RTH expedition and no one was here for some reason and the dumbs were found can you see the information that would share if accessed and preserved..

NAMASTE*******
edit on 3/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I can't give to you and the other like you the "final" evidence and proof. I can give only clues. But this clues, for you and other skepkics or pseudo-skeptics, are like a shining light that make you blind. Simply you can't see. You are sit in a empty, dark room, and any ray of light that came into that room, make you blind, and you can see nothing.... Only a friendly advice Chamberf=: Open the Window....

Clues to what? If you have some idea or information of where these "clues" are leading to then just jump to it.

Oh, that's right, you already did. And where your"clues" led you and us were baseless assumptions under the heading of "Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae of Big Creatures in Curiosity Sol 109!".

BTW if I was blind I would accept what you have said with belief.

Instead I question.

BTW to the btw: those little colored squiggles underneath the words you type are trying to tell you something.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

for example my friend ArMap check inside these types of structures...
edit on 3/2/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by ArMaP

for example my friend ArMap check inside these types of structures...

Um...how do you propose to do that?

Do you have a spaceship?

Your own rover capable of that?

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Um...how do you propose to do that?

Do you have a spaceship?

Your own rover capable of that?

clearly not Chamberf=6

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Great stuff. You might be on to something here.

Does Mars fall into the Habitable Zone?

They don't really know. Goldilock zone, "scientists" (Nasa) say, has "Venus as one limit and Mars as the other limit". But who knows if life can't exist out of these limits.

reply to post by Arken

Nice OP, mate!

edit on 2-3-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join