It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fossilized Spines and Vertebrae of Big Creatures in Curiosity Sol 109!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+244 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Paleontologists need on Gale Crater. Seem that the Rover Curiosity litterally "walk" among an huge "carpet of bones". These astounding images cropped by Sol 107, 108, 109 and 141, confirm my weird and worst thoughts. What lies on the bed of this ancient martian lake are nothing more than "fossilized bones" (spines and vertebrae) of some sort of carcasses of big creatures that, times ago, swam in that lake.
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

Detail cropped.

Compare

Other carcass

Compare

Same Sol 107

Compare

And Vertebrae....... everywhere....

And other incredible anomalies....

And fossilized Shells....

Compare

Like NASA/JPL says, this is an Ancient Dry Martian Lake.... and for the "Occam Razor" there must be... FOSSILS!

These images were taken on NOVEMBER 2012 .
Do you remember the NASA/JPL Big Annoncement in November 2012? "Grotzinger gave an interview on NPR public radio on November 20 where he said: "This data is gonna be one for the history books. It's looking really good."

Seem that, FINALLY, NASA/JPL Curiosity Rovers has found evidences of past life in Gale Crater, so, we waiting the official announcement.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

+45 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Nice pics.....those look like spines to me.

I'm usually with the it's a rock crowd, while I secretly hope it's not a rock.

So either something was living on mars or they just found more fossils in whatever desert they are faking the landing from?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Incredible find Arken
It really do look very similar to some of the archaeology work I seen on earth
the deviations could be natural due to different environment, gravity and evolution.
The idea of Mars being similar to earth flora many million/billion years ago with its own pool of life just fascinates me, and I believe its just a matter of time before we validate that, I just hope they will remember you Arken as the awake one when they do

s&f

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I really love your threads arken, they are so out there. you truly are one of the jewels here on ats... Although once again I think they are just rocks.... Sorry..

edit on 19-2-2013 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Thank you for your kind words, Spacespider.

Every paleontologist, even with low skills, can confirm that there are Bones.
It is only a matter of time.

Soon NASA/JPL will give the official announcement.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
Every paleontologist, even with low skills, can confirm that there are Bones.
It is only a matter of time.

Soon NASA/JPL will give the official announcement.

What, that they found more rocks on Mars, as that is all that they are....

Are you going to start a new thread everytime NASA posts a picture of a rock to the internet?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I see rocks.

The sudan

edit on 19-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can you please recheck the NASA link if they changed the color of the vertebrae to make it look more like a rock

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 19-2-2013 by GreenArrow because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It is probably possible to get higher res pics of those anomalies, and i would be surprised if NASA does not have them already. The question is, when will they release them?

Being such a religious country as the U.S is, it might have something do with "national security" that they still have not confirmed officially all their findings of life on other planets. Because that would possibly start some panic in those bibletards... when they realize their religion is just another lie.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Great Post, Arken!! By the way, I love your unique style of writing ... I can actually 'feel' your excitement!!

Whether it's fossils or ships(!!!) at Gale Crater, or both: believe me, you (or perhaps even we) are really onto something here. NASA/JPL can't wait much longer with confirming that something's out there!!

Oh, and not to forget: S+F for the hard work you put into this ... !!

edit on 19-2-2013 by jeep3r because: text

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Great stuff. You might be on to something here.

Does Mars fall into the Habitable Zone?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Here's some interesting pics from a thread by mikesingh....

At the outset I would like to clarify that the images I am posting are not absolute proof of an ancient ET civilization/animal life on Mars. But then these images do plant the seeds of suspicion that probably there may have been one tens of thousands of years ago! All the artifacts shown in the images resemble the remains of a long gone civilization, weather-beaten by dust storms etc which are a common feature on Mars.

These include skulls/bones/body parts of critters and alien beings and parts of what seem to be mechanical contraptions owing to their very odd shapes. There is even an object that resembles an Uzi type machine pistol with an ammo box lying close by! Notice the shine of this ‘box’ that seems to have a greater degree of reflection than rocks in the surrounding area. Could it be metallic?

Are these odd shapes the result of a natural geological process characteristic to Mars? You decide!

So without further ado, here are some of the images from my collection…..

Birds/Animals/Humanoids

Comparison with skeletons on Earth. The first is the Mars pic, above. The other three are the comparisons.

Machine Parts

Unfortunately, I have misplaced the original
NASA image from where the above image was taken.

For corroboration to the alien connection, check out this thread: Signs Of Alien Engineering On Mars?

And finally, the busts of the kings who probably ruled Mars a long, long time ago ….

Cheers!

Ref:

Original images: NASA
www.thelivingmoon.com...
marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov...
PIAO5036
marsrover.nasa.gov...
marsrover.nasa.gov...
marsrovers.nasa.gov...
www.rense.com...
Sol 1420 / 2P252423477EFFAX00P2261L5M1 L2L5L5L7L7
www.nasa.gov...
marsrover.nasa.gov...
Joseph Skipper for the Earth/Mars skeleton comparison

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Shakespeare

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Many of these look like bones... but they are just rocks from earth.

+34 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
with the greatest of respect, if you spent as much time learning about geology and archaeology as you did examining photos of mars, then you would say "rocks" too

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Great stuff. You might be on to something here.

Does Mars fall into the Habitable Zone?

"Habitable Zone" is for life the evolved on earth.. the fact is nobody knows whats the true " Habitable Zone" for universal life, perhaps its everywhere and everything even inside suns, black holes, extreme cold.. nobody knows how life would evolve in other places then earth.

But if you think of a Habitable Zone that fit earth life..
As of now its -124 degrees to + 50 degrees and the air is toxic to us.. But that´s just what we are told.. how can we know for sure.

And even so.. perhaps Mars was in a earth like "zone" at one point, its already confirmed it had rivers and great seas like earth.

link   
Great thread Arken S&F.

I'm usually with the rock people, but these pics are quite interesting.
The only thing i could think of for and alternative explanation would be wind erosion.

+1 more 
link   
I´m really disappointed that you are manipulating the images to make it look more like what you want people to see. This is what would be called planting evidence in the court of law.

At least post the unedited image also and let people know that you are editing the images!

It is just rocks that you have photoshopped to look like vertebrae!

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Arken

It is probably possible to get higher res pics of those anomalies, and i would be surprised if NASA does not have them already. The question is, when will they release them?

Being such a religious country as the U.S is, it might have something do with "national security" that they still have not confirmed officially all their findings of life on other planets. Because that would possibly start some panic in those bibletards... when they realize their religion is just another lie.

Interesting point NeoVain.

And maybe it is possible. But The game is over...

The "Pope" has resigned and even in the Holy See, The Catholic Church, The Vatican in Rome, admit the presence of other people and life forms out there. In the Glory of God.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Waldy

It is just rocks that you have photoshopped to look like vertebrae

No

Its not him who photoshopped

Its NASA

NASA has already changed the background color

The color of vertebrae has been changed to make it look more like a rock

Also small section of verterbae is missing in the original NASA photograph

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

edit on 19-2-2013 by GreenArrow because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
with the greatest of respect, if you spent as much time learning about geology and archaeology as you did examining photos of mars, then you would say "rocks" too

Have you even looked at those pictures yourself ?
I guess you prefer the most social accepted answer, afraid to stand out of the norm..
That´s clearly not natural rock formations

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join