It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi From dubai

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
hey i just joined the forum because i want to share with you a pic that i took last week. in the pic there is an unidentified object that i discovered after i was reviewing the pic that i took with my phone camer, please advise where and how can i share the pic with you.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by User961

Welcome to ATS, User961. I'm rather new myself and I am not able to help you with your question.

My own family has benefited from the generosity of Dubai and other cities/states of the UAE following a large tornado in the state of Missouri in the US.

I just want to say welcome and thank you.
edit on 19-2-2013 by SkipIntro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by User961

TOOLS+ > ATS Uploads > Select Image File > Click '1'

Click 'One' top right in 'View Folder'

Select image

Copy the code in 'Use in a post'

Paste that code in a post

Welcome to ATS

edit on 19-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hello User961

Welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory.
What are these P F K W S ?
Visit here - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! Don't mind the dragon, he lives here.

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Welcome, it is nice to have people from all over the world join and contribute to the community

top topics

join