It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illumi[b]corp[/b]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
this video was posted on youtube a year ago, i really thought about assuming it has already been posted (i did try to search but the search function doesnt work here) but it seemed to "important" to make sure it made its way here.

its a "training video" for the Illuminati. now take this at face value as this IS on youtube. in a nutshell the "instructor" goes on to explain your roll in the lower enchalon of Illumicorp. he gives you a set of rules, dont disclose your orders. incorporate new rules and programs to acheive the goals set upon you by your masters, and work your way up the pyramid. its pretty weird, but i wonder how far off it really is, if its off at all.

what do the collective minds of ATS think about the video?

how about the instructional video as a whole (how far off do you think it really is)?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

Hey Dizrael,

I saw the video a while ago last year also but it's interesting no doubt.
Now I'm not saying its completely fake and I do think there's elements of truth to it but it seems too neat, clear cut BUT non specific. Perhaps that's what makes it an effective "induction tool"...

"Let's put a middle aged, older white gentlemen in the video and let's go over all the bread butter basic Illuminati 101 things that shed no light on anything we do but educate our new members, then with all this cloak and dagger lets allow a copy to leak onto YouTube" -in my best cynical voice

I remember watching health and safety videos for some of my jobs and if the people they bring into such organizations are articulate and intelligent (I don't think they'd allow fools in no matter what "echelon" or rank) it seems to me they would not need it spelled out in such a child-like way for them. It seems as though we did in my work

Perhaps I'm wrong but it seems like a disinfo piece to create a misrepresentation of what "they" really are.
I'm even starting to lean off the term "Illuminati" as of late because following rich and privelleged families of Europe has given me better results as to "who's running the show".. But even that is speculative just as Freemason Illuminati are

An interesting video, but take it with a grain of salt my friend. It could be a rope-a-dope

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dizrael

LOL - it is not what it appears to be........

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

1. It is not a training video, it is an "initiation" video, albeit a fake one.
2. It is a nicely put together piece of stuff we already know.

Here is the original YT vid teaser from 2010 (2 years before the one in your OP) and it was manufactured as:

"If the Illuminati were to make an initiation video, it may look a little like this"

edit on 19-2-2013 by Sublimecraft because: adjusted link

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Normally i am skeptic about video and informations found randomly in the internet, i think that know your sources is the most effective filter to separate reality from illusions. Concerning this specific video i have mixed feeling, one of my dearest friend claims that is absolutely legit, i've discussed about this and similar topics with him for a long time, the fact that he is often even a too much skeptic person and he knows really a lot of different things make me wonder, however, according to me, his arguments on this specific subject are not strong. Recently i am starting to thought that maybe the video is absolutely legit, but it conveys false informations, in other words, the source is really part of the hydra called "illuminati", but we can't trust it.

new topics

top topics

join