It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Gun Makers A to Z minus the Q, Y?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
There is a Gun Manufacturer for every letter in the alphabet but for q and y.

PROOF

That is the a=z-(q+y) of this thread.

Any questions?

Well here are some thoughts on what those questions might not be.....

What is all this talk of back ground checks and guns, were they just unloading them from crates to fists full of cash before John Wayne made everybody in the world without a green card want one?

Maybe, no I'm certain, it was in the early 90's that I realized the world wanted to spit tobacco, wearing Levi Made in America jeans, while someone yelled "CUT" and the whole world wanted ANY American's autograph, when I immediately realized as well that America didn't deserve this Fame and would squander any chance of capitalizing on it any how.

I bought a pair of Sergio Valente jeans at the local Goodwill shop and decided in that decade I wouldn't define the century I'd been previewed to on MTV by what jeans I was NOT wearing or what color card I was born under. I'll skip a huge chunk of every moment from my life up until yesterday that formulated this anarchy and digress.

However

My theory is quite simply that the government should take over and bail out the fedex and ups and smith and wesson of the world that compete for consumer funds, too, since we already fund the banks and automobile companies of the past, present, and future, and begin making guns from one company, with the initials QY.

I bet somewhere in some distant office there is a corporate filing of a company producing weapons in the form of Guns that begins with the Q and Y, and if not, shouldn't there be, because we almost have the a-z. We used to make the most wanted Jeans on Earth too.
edit on 19-2-2013 by AlchemistSwami because: missed a step

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:19 AM
link   

edit on 2013/2/19 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by heyitsok

I do hope someone that cares read your eloquent reply, but I break out in hand cuffs at the sight of a midget, and though I can type it, I can't read it (allergic) and I am fairly certain you didn't bother to do any Research on my "work" I mean thread, before you infected it with midgetness

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   

edit on 2013/2/19 by heyitsok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Who cares? Lions and tigers and guns.

When I look at America and the world what I see is arrogant apathetic filth. Brought to you by the freedom hating progressives. Thankfully for freedom haters the everybody wins generation will help keep them in power for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Also you might want to look up Yankee hill machine uppers.
Gotta love idiots.

And I forgot Quality arms corp.

edit on 19-2-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join