It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Psychics, who's the next Pope?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Here's the list of the current living Cardinals;

www.gcatholic.com...

Feel free to use your psychic powers to pick who it will be. My guess? I don't know, maybe, Filoni, Fernando, just a guess.

I hear about psychics claim stuff after the fact, what about before the fact? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Is Facebook down?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
i have a feeling it will be this guy

Cardinal Peter Turkson

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Is Facebook down?

Sylvia Browne fan? Haha...

I don't use facebook so... yeah... heh.

The list is too long, I doubt many people will guess accurately, I'm not catholic but it's an interesting subject.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

A little suggestion, as I did not see any mention of that on ATS : The prophecy of Pope John 23rd. Must be available in English somewhere. I have it only in French, sorry. It is extremely interesting and precise.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

tarot deck says there won't be one...so that's my guess haha.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anon29

Did you make a three-arcane drawing or more? Which ones did you draw?

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

I just drew one from a full deck after doing my normal asking bit. I flipped The World.

If you wanna read about it: en.wikipedia.org...(Tarot_card)

I supposed you could really look into it, and maybe that card points to a specific name on that list, but I just felt its general meaning was more applicable. The interpretation section in that wiki article does a good job of explaining that.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
There will be no more popes.

Satan is coming.

He is going to bring us all to hell.

Then we won't have to read pointless and endless speculation on who the next pope will be.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by anon29

I studied tarot cards for a long time. Just one is not enough. The world alone does not tell you anything. You may want to look at its number : 21.
But ok, I am not sure tarots will help us in this matter.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

I didn't think the question necessitated more than one...but then again I don't really give a sh*t who the next pope will be

I also thought the 21 to be curious--I think the single card offered an interesting (but admittedly non-specific) suggestion.

I'm not gonna lose any sleep

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I am curious to see if the next Pope fits Malachi's prediction......some connection to Rome etc. that would make him the last Pope.

Just FYI......all you people who harp about doomsayers.....the last pope could just mean the end of the Catholic Church as we know it......not the end of the world.
edit on 19-2-2013 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So Malachy thought the last Pope would be Peter the Roman?

Can anyone verify this?

the color of the great pope’s funeral robe was foretold to be the color red, rather than white

after John Paul, the Vatican portrait gallery has a space for only two more papal portraits

and the last great pope would previously have been a cardinal

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

110th Pope - John Paul II 1978-2005 De Labore Solis (he was born during a solar eclipse May 18, 1920 and died near a partial solar eclipse on April 8, 2005; i.e., the pope of the eclipse; the labor, or eclipse, of the Sun; the true pope) - one version of St. Malachy omits De medietate Lunae (from half of the Moon). Pope John Paul II’s funeral is to be held "during" the solar eclipse on April 8th!

111th Pope? “De Gloria Olivae” From the Glory of the Olive (The Assassinated Pope-elect?)

112th Pope? The Last Pope - Petrus Romanus (Peter the Roman; the apostate pope; the anti-pope?) "During the last persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit upon the throne, Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep amid great tribulations, and when these are passed, the City of the Seven Hills (Rome) will be utterly destroyed, and the awful Judge will then judge the people" - St. Malachy :

If I were betting on this one...I would go with Romeo or the guy with the longest resume.

Romeo, Paolo (74), Cardinal-Priest of S. Maria Odigitria dei Siciliani pro hac vice Title, Metropolitan Archbishop of Palermo (Italy) 74 1938.02.20

Or

Grocholewski, Zenon (73), Cardinal-Priest of S. Nicola in Carcere pro hac vice Title, Prefect of Congregation for Catholic Education (for Seminaries and Educational Institutions), President of Interdicasterial Commission for Candidates to Sacred Order, President of Interdicasterial Commission for Equitable Distribution of Priests, President of Pontifical Work for Ecclesiastical Vocations, Patron of Pontifical Superior Institute of Latinità, Grand Chancellor of Pontifical Gregorian University, Grand Chancellor of Pontifical Institute of Sacred Music, Grand Chancellor of Pontifical Institute of Christian Archaeology, Grand Chancellor of Pontifical Institute of Arab and Islamic Studies

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:32 AM
link   
There's a number of spooky types thinking the next pope will be, or be responsible for ushering in the duh, duh dummmm, OMG Antichrist.

I personally like the Idea of having a black Pope.

His name is Peter, so, that in itself fulfills part of one of the spooky prophesies about a Peter of Rome and will work wonderfully to stir the ant's nest in panicky hand flapping running around in circles ways such that some of the poor sad doom-mongers that are heartbroken over the failure of 2012 apocalypse might perk up.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Simple! Father Guido Sarducci!

www.zimbio.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The pope wouldn't be able to be prophesied with any accuracy outside of luck. The pope is not subject to fate, it's subject to a bunch of peers voting and deciding upon the next pope. What is more, they have all the different prophecies at their fingers. What we know, and all the goodies locked up that they don't want us to know.

The pope is already decided, and man decides the pope. So the bigger question is - who is humanity aligned with? The positive or negative energies in this world? Are they looking out for the world? Or their own self interest?

My prediction - which isn't really a prediction but common sense - says the next Pope will be of Hispanic descent. The are the corner stone of their faith, and it would strengthen membership. I'll be surprised if a "Peter" makes it to the Vatican throne (have you seen that travesty?). Not that a pope without the name of Peter, couldn't still later be label as such. I'll just be surprised if they so blatantly do so. It will be interesting, but odds are, the next Pope is to be elected with little pomp and circumstance.

Peace,
Cirque

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

I don't know, but I'll tell you who it won't be. It won't be anyone
who takes the name Peter. Even if someone named Peter
takes the Papacy, they will change their name to something
else. No Pope has ever used the name Peter.

Fatima and Malaki Prophecies as well as Nostradamus will
be proved wrong.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The next pope is : Little
Oldish
White
Has wrinkles
Will become bald
Has eyes
I know the last one is a shocker... continues
He is smart
Educated
Very knowledgeable in the catholic church ( dont know why this one came to me )... just did
He is a slow speaker
He has friends in high places
Is well respected
Has no wife
Im getting the name John..and Nuuuuuuuuuu

"IRONDALE, Alabama – The Rev. Mitch Pacwa, a Jesuit priest who hosts “EWTN Live,” says the next pope will likely be younger and have a more global vision.

“My bet will be somebody in their sixties,” Pacwa said in an interview."

Found here www.al.com...

edit on 19-2-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

Seriously?

Pope St Peter PETRUS Simon Peter CΙΜΗΟΝ ΚΗΦΑC ܫܶܡܥܽܘܢ ܟ݁ܺܐܦ݂ܳܐ Bethsaida, Galilea Apostle of Jesus from whom he received the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven, according to Matthew 16:18–19 . Executed by crucifixion upside-down; feast day (Feast of Saints Peter and Paul) 29 June, (Chair of Saint Peter) 22 February. Recognized by the Catholic Church as the first Bishop of Rome (Pope) appointed by Christ. Also revered as saint in Eastern Christianity, with a feast day of 29 June.[4]

www.newadvent.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

You're referring to the alleged first pope. Yes, well I wasn't counting him.
Other than St. Peter, no other pope has taken that name in any way,
and precisely because he was supposedly the first pope.

Rebel 5

top topics

<<   2 >>

join