It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers in the Bible are really geo coordinates? You tell me.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Sorry if this doesn't post right. I'm trying to "keep my ducks in a row" as they say, but of course the info doesn't come into my head that way.

Here's what I pulled from Exodus 6:16 to 6:18

6:16. And these are the names of the sons of Levi by their kindreds: Gerson, and Caath, and Merari. And the years of the life of Levi were a hundred and thirty- seven.

6:17. The sons of Gerson: Lobni and Semei, by their kindreds.

6:18: The sons of Caath: Amram, and Isaar, and Hebron and Oziel. And the years of Caath’s life, were a hundred and thirty-three.

maps.google.com...,+13.3+E&hl=en&ll=13.700029,13.301353&spn=0.006369,0.006899&sll=45.494576,-114.143261&sspn=9.410468,14.128418&t=h& z=17&iwloc=A

Lucky, you have a MUCH better eye for detail than i do. Can you identify this thing?
edit on 13-3-2013 by Toelint because: critque requested from a fellow member.

posted on Mar, 13 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumAnnunaki

The key is to use ALL the information to find what is not only
below you, but as above also.

To parody lyrics from Neil Young's song 'Powderfinger' -

"...numbers add up to nothin'."

@ Toelint -

Your LINK does not provide what it is you have found..?

Please allow me to explain my above cryptic post...

"Numbers add up to nothin'.."
To me this means as the Bible states that we were created from nothing
and so shall we return to. (created from dust - a speck of miniscule dust such as "stardust")

"..below you, as above also." is the Biblical term - "As above, so below."

To me this is telling me that the Biblical numbers used as land co-ordinates are
ancient historical sites strewn across our planet and when laid out on a map and
when connected with dots will resemble a certain constellation.

I have done exactly this (albeit in a different way) and found it to be true.
The clues are hidden within the Bible.

I will not at the moment give you the answer in hopes that if you take up this task,
I am curious as to if you find the same as I did.

(although I will certainly help with your quest)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
Sorry if this doesn't post right. I'm trying to "keep my ducks in a row" as they say, but of course the info doesn't come into my head that way.

Here's what I pulled from Exodus 6:16 to 6:18

6:16. And these are the names of the sons of Levi by their kindreds: Gerson, and Caath, and Merari. And the years of the life of Levi were a hundred and thirty- seven.

6:17. The sons of Gerson: Lobni and Semei, by their kindreds.

6:18: The sons of Caath: Amram, and Isaar, and Hebron and Oziel. And the years of Caath’s life, were a hundred and thirty-three.

maps.google.com...,+13.3+E&hl=en&ll=13.700029,13.301353&spn=0.006369,0.006899&sll=45.494576,-114.143261&sspn=9.410468,14.128418&t=h& z=17&iwloc=A

Lucky, you have a MUCH better eye for detail than i do. Can you identify this thing?
edit on 13-3-2013 by Toelint because: critque requested from a fellow member.

I'm curious to what this map coordinates are and where you derived them.I live only a few miles from it.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Rex282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Rex, which ones are you closest to? As for which coordinates might possibly land on an item, I have no way of knowing. Even the coordinates which seemingly land in the middle of nowhere surely mean something.

Honestly, I have no idea what these items are. However, anyone living around a particular item should surely have at least some notion of what that item might have been used for. The above coordinates, I believe, fall within the Niger side of its border with Nigeria. I'll double check and let you know. Here's the coordinates again.

Also, as you can see upon close examination, somebody "beat us to the draw" on this one!! There's TRAILERS on site!!

maps.google.com...,13.300892&num=1&t=h&z=17

The coordinates for that last post, I derived from Exodus chapter 6, verses 16, 17, and 18.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: Added additional info.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: Added information.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toelint
reply to post by Rex282

Rex, which ones are you closest to? As for which coordinates might possibly land on an item, I have no way of knowing. Even the coordinates which seemingly land in the middle of nowhere surely mean something.

Honestly, I have no idea what these items are. However, anyone living around a particular item should surely have at least some notion of what that item might have been used for. The above coordinates, I believe, fall within the Niger side of its border with Nigeria. I'll double check and let you know. Here's the coordinates again.

Also, as you can see upon close examination, somebody "beat us to the draw" on this one!! There's TRAILERS on site!!

maps.google.com...,13.300892&num=1&t=h&z=17

The coordinates for that last post, I derived from Exodus chapter 6, verses 16, 17, and 18.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: Added additional info.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: Added information.

edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: (no reason given)

No it WASN"T Niger it was this link below I copied from your post.It's in Long Beach Ca.

maps.google.com...

I'm not sure what you mean by "items".Would you be more specific.

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rex282

Okay, Rex, it's obvious to me the links are, for some reason, dying. Here's the Google Map coordinates.: 13.700175 N, 13.300238 E

As I said, I got the 13.7 and 13.3 from exodus 6:16-18 The coordinates for the odd thing in the picture I got by left-clicking on it, then right clicking, and the selecting "What's this?"

I haven't had any hits in America just yet. I HAVE posted 3 complete lists containing every coordinate found so far. By all means, if you find others, let me know.

Oh, and HERE'S one set of coordinates I left off the other lists. I took the dimensions of the Ark Of The Covenant (1.5x1.5x3.00) and then converted them into coordinates (15.15 N, 30.0 E) and came up with this picture. :

15.150346 N, 29.998641 E

By the way, I'm posting real coordinates as opposed to posting links, to avoid this "glitch" which is vexing me. Copy and paste these into google maps and zoom in. Tell what you think. Lucky and I certainly cocked our brows on this one.
edit on 14-3-2013 by Toelint because: added additional coordinates.

posted on Mar, 15 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Good People, I've come to a conclusion.

I no longer have much faith in the links I've supplied, originally meant to take you to the coordinates with which I'm working. Therefore, in the future, I will supply four things each time I choose to post a new find.:

1. The passage from the Bible with which I am working.
2. The established coordinates.
3. The Google Maps link.
4. A set of altered coordinates to pinpoint any item I believe deserves your scrutiny.If the Google Maps link fails, you can copy and paste either the established coordinates or the altered coordinates into a second browser with Google Maps to see what I'm referring to for that post. Of course, You can expect plenty of after-posts as we discuss the finds of the day.

Hopefully, this will work for all of us. Having a second browser open with Google Maps will certainly speed up the Turn Around Time between you finding of the coordinates, examining the map, and posting your response, thus clearing the road of any confusion. IF I forget to include ANY of these four things, in what I'll call a Discovery Post, please let me know so I can edit it, or repost the original accordingly.

Thanks, and remember,

Deny Ignorance!

Sincerely,

Toelint

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh! Here's the coordinates for my FIRST post which started all this!

32.194209 N 35.386963 E

This is based on what I found in The Book Of Numbers, Chapters 1 and 2. This is based on the population of war-worthy men in the Tribes of Manasseh and Benjamin. This point falls not only in The West Bank, it's also dead-center of that area known as the Tribal Allotment, given to the Tribe of Manasseh by the prophet Joshua!

Also, here's what I found when I converted the dimensions of the ark of the covenant.:

15.150429 N, 29.993877 E

Lastly, (And one of my favorites!) Here's from Genesis chapter eleven.:

30.39183 N, 34.431152 E

In every single ancient map I've found tracing the Israelite trek through the Sinai, this marker falls smack on the trail.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Toelint because: Corrected errors in grammar.

edit on 19-3-2013 by Toelint because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2013 by Toelint because: Additional information added.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Sorry for any delays, and NO this isn't a dead thread! I'm still researching numbers, and I'm stuck in Exodus. That said, there are STILL sixty-four books in the Bible left to go! Stay tuned for further posts!

Hmm...that road my little arrow falls on, at 30.39183 N, 34.431152 E, wasn't there before...Hmm...
edit on 26-3-2013 by Toelint because: Added additional information.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join