It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
op..if im not wrong..all started from the alien encounter..so lets try to focus with confirming the beginning actually is a fact first ..only then expect someone to trust you

you avoid this all the time

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There is no such thing as absolute proof of anyone's experience. That much has been "proven".

This thread is, like the title says, a place for him to document dates, and to test how accurate what he sees, is.

Arguing about whether or not he had an experience with other worldly beings, is fruitless.

I, for one, am curious to see if any of what he thinks might be a "vision", happens.

Although I am curious as to the star system these beings come from.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

thanks for the well thought out reply. i'm concerned.
you say;

The feeling I get is 'while there is an imperative importance in allowing natural growth within an ecosystem to allow mistakes to transpire for the purpose of the lessons gained by such; it voids purpose if it comes at irreparable detriment to the species through the collapse of the ecosystem.'

All seasons fail and recover, all things in a state of entropy or becoming something else. Conservation is unnatural. Sentimental, anthropogenic.

Did you think this was a good thing...;

The Northern Territory National Emergency Response (also referred to as "the intervention") was a package of changes to welfare provision, law enforcement, land tenure and other measures, introduced by the Australian federal government under John Howard in 2007 to address claims of rampant child sexual abuse and neglect in Northern Territory Aboriginal communities. Operation Outreach, the intervention's main logistical operation conducted by a force of 600 soldiers and detachments from the ADF (including NORFORCE) concluded on 21 October 2008.[1]
(wiki)
Do you see the similarity?

By what authority do these entities meddle and creep about claiming we are their pet morons whom they "love" and try to "help"?
Always the the message is the same, "without us you will destroy yourselves" and if you look close my friend the whole machine ticks over based on this same construct, fear.
And they they have been doing it a long long time.

if i could i would ask them to back off, go play with your fancy toys elsewhere. They only ever brought us trouble.

These entities need a serious attitude adjustment and you may just be the one to do it.

p.s. i saw 2 praying mantis in the last 2 days.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

who are you speaking on behalf of?
you do not speak for me.
if you let this thread flow some very interesting ideas will be forthcoming.
Whether it is real or not is not important.
The concepts and ideas that can be bounced around are.
You can play elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I don't avoid it at all. I maintain my unwillingness to speak about it. And I shouldn't have to repeatedly point out something; which was clearly stated in the original post.

Regardless, I have gone well above the level of what I wanted to speak about regarding this topic to accommodate the questions of posters.

I'm sure that you read quite clearly in my first post what the premise of this thread was, and I'm sure you also clearly saw what section it was posted in. So why are you trying this hijack the thread; with what you personally feel; is a more important topic?

There are plenty of other thread in the UFO section that you can demand your proof from.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is a hallmark of the arrogance within our species; that we could honestly believe we have better understanding of what is best for our development, than those who gifted us the ability for this development in the first place, and who maintain the security of our environment so that we can continue to do so.

We can no more claim to have surpassed them in wisdom and knowledge than we can say that 'we created God'.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You must be spending a lot of energy justifying your experience. I sent you a telepathic hug

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Cheers.

It may make them all happy to know that I am probably about to pull the plug on my account on this forum, but not due to the counter-productive nature of the huge amount of energy it takes to address non-believers. But because I feel I now understand the role I am meant to play.

If I am right, what I am seeing is for the benefit of a few, not intended for the public, so I will need to cease making it public in order to progress. Will know for sure very soon.

edit on 9-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Don't pull the plug on your account because of a few disbelievers. I have seen what I thought was a UFO so I understand this is possible. The question is how are you going to prove what your saying is correct? If you are in constant contact, you should be able to take a photo or something to show everyone what your talking about. You do understand how hard it is to take people serious about these things over the internet and pulling your account because of a few people only shows me your not willing to prove yourself.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

If I am right, what I am seeing is for the benefit of a few, not intended for the public, so I will need to cease making it public in order to progress. Will know for sure very soon.

How are the few going to get the knowledge, and/ or benefit?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I had a dream about a thick black-bearded man dressed in all white with bits of black on it being confronted in the lobby/entry of a building by some type of all-black armed response group. They were shouting at each other and it looked like the guy in white was trying to explain something to them but they couldn't understand him.

AL QAEDA SPOKESMAN ABU GHAITH CAPTURED AT LUXURY HOTEL IN ANKARA, TURKEY

The guy in white was trying to explain something to them (Spokesman) but they couldn't understand.

LINK TO NEWS ARTICLE

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

**SIGHS** Seriously????

I've already stated twice in this post why I don't have photos or videos. I don't think you read all the posts or you would know that I am standing on a beach as far away from man-made light as possible, where there is also very little natural light, unless it is an unclouded moonlit night. Even then the light is very minimal. You can barely see the ground a few feet in front of you. It is PITCH BLACK!!

My photographer mate came down with me, with a tripod and 3 cameras: A Canon 7D, a standard 'nightvision' video camera (which just come out as a pixelated green mess cause there is not sufficient light to meet it's idea of 'night vision filming'', and a Nikon D3S, which claims;

According to the math, this means the Nikon D3S, when cranked up to the 'Hi-3' setting (ISO 102,400), is about 7 times more light sensitive than the human eye when shooting in low light. In other words the Nikon D3S can see way further into the darkness than you can.

I can tell you all ... and Nikon; that this is BULL#! It's just as useless as the 7D in darkness.

He also had variety of depth in lenses. None helped gained perspective on the 'coloured light dot'.

The most we could pick up with the cameras was the orb of light, which is fantastic. But the major problem with this is that with NOTHING ELSE ANYWHERE AROUND YOU IN LIGHT .. there are NO REFERENCE POINTS!! THERE IS JUST BLACK!!!

So there is no way that anyone watching this could tell if what they are watching is what I say it is; or just a LED on my bedroom ceiling.

Presenting such 'weal' videos will only serve as fuel for the fire of the nay-sayers, who will point out these very obvious flaws which make the videos useless. WHICH IS WHY I HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING!

It is much easier to IGNORE THE UFO ASPECT OF THESE PREDICTIONS.

I .. DONT .. GIVE .. A ... F#%K .. IF ... ANYONE .. BELIEVES .. ME .. ABOUT .. THE .. UFO's!!!

Can I make this any clearer?

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

They will receive it in the same way that I do. There are many others on this Earth who have recently starting speaking with 'my friends', much the same way I do.

Over the last few days I have seen (for the first time) a body (similar to what is in the picture below) with the same type of shadowing, with a slightly 'lesser' red glow along the bottom .. more yellowish red. But BRILLIANT against the pitch black backdrop (still does not show up on camera). When I first noticed it in the sky out of the water, I ignored it as I thought it was the moon.

Until I notice that clouds passed 'BEHIND' it. This new manifestation/UFO/Whatever the hell that is; which ISN'T forthcoming with who they are; stressed to me that THEY are responsible for the information I am receiving and that It is not intended for public consumption. They have also detailed to me what I am actually meant to be doing with the information they have been offering me. Also the other 'lights/orbs' appeared to want to stay WELL AWAY from this new one. I asked it if it was because they were afraid of them, and they said yes.

The meaning and purpose of what I am seeing s not lie with dissemination, it is apparently 'given' for the benefit of a few, that will serve to benefit us all in time. This was stressed to me as very important (although I personally can't see the harm to process it causes).

I asked if they would like me to leave the forums and got an emphatic 'yes!!!'

Before I start doing things that are asked of me by this new 'mega-orb' type 'thing', I will wait until there is some more conclusive results from my predictions to date, that either proves or disproves their validity, before I put serious consideration into what they request of me.

Should know within a few days I guess.

edit on 9-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Add picture

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by ThePhysicalExperience

Cheers.

It may make them all happy to know that I am probably about to pull the plug on my account on this forum, but not due to the counter-productive nature of the huge amount of energy it takes to address non-believers. But because I feel I now understand the role I am meant to play.

But why do you address non-believers? I have never seen any pseudo-sceptic shift away from the paradigm they hold as highest truth. Why don't share the light of wisdom with those with their hearts open and to keen to receive; He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Address those that want to be addressed, not those interested in your time and energy to surround themselves with egoic drama. Not because you are not doing an smashing job, but pearls are not for all lifeforms. What you are conveying might be true, therefor it is only natural that we put effort effort into unraveling more. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
am i wrong to be just a bit mad at these hidden rulers of yours?
Dont they always put a few in thrall (all that sparkly knowledge) to later pass on whatever seed they plant as part of their endless meddling.
Usher in the latest spoon fed religio/spiritual gloop.
more science and machine, which are both death products. (DHLawrence)

Tell me if this sounds wrong.( i know i could use correcting now and then.)
in the beginning there was nothing. Then came god/mind. The godmind sought definition which required opposites.
And so in the godmind creation opposing forces were set against each other and in so doing brought definition at the points where they meet and its been as above so below since then and until the next pulsation/breath/beat.
is that close?

Does the god mind speak to your friends or are they just sophisticates placing themselves as another form of high priest?

peace to you

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Thanks for an intelligent reply! These are getting fewer I fear.

If I do leave, it will not be for the bombardment of polar opposite resonances; representing the lesser attuned of this forum.

It will be to pursue what I now believe to be my purpose within this all. This will result in the far more detailed and distributed version of the teachings than can ever be hoped through internet forum.

My brain aches already just thinking about the process, which is why I am awaiting confirmation first.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

I rate you as being one of the most intelligent I have encountered on these forums and actually enjoy your posts, so please don't misjudge me as being rude or think that I do not consider what you pose, or that I believe you need 'correcting'.

I merely express what is posed to me within my understanding and where need be; seek direct answers and quotation from those who claim to be of our teachers.

Yes; extremely close. Motion (vibration/oscillation), sypathetic/opposing forces, light and conscious attachment in all things.

But definitely not within a Biblical related context; such as you posed.

It will be as philosophy; serving understanding of concept. I do not believe any 'church' will arise of this or seek to 'replace' any which exist. (at least not within the principles of concept being proposed to me).

I think any organisation which could constitute a 'church' from this would be contrary to the nature of the truths it poses.

Not to say that there doesn't exist a very real possibility that this may happen, but I believe that it would only serve to benefit those seeking to subscirbe, but fail comprehension of the teachings. In that regard it would prove to be both beneficial (for those who need the beginners 'church' form) but also detrimental to the reputation of the paradigm.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
thank you
i dont want to kill your thread so have no fear in replying to me directly.
i recognise my limited abilities and forgive me if i seem confrontational.
i just dont like the annuki, dragons or archons perhaps through ignorance.

edit on 9-3-2013 by w3thepatient because: thanks

edit on 9-3-2013 by w3thepatient because: softening

edit on 9-3-2013 by w3thepatient because: so many questions

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

The (who claim to be) reptilian of the Annunaki; freely admitted to me, without any attempt to deceive/mislead me on the matter; that regardless of their scientific state of evolution, they remain as emotionally flawed a specie as we are. That there is malevolence and benevolence resonating within them.

They impressed to me that they understand why they would be unpopular. But that proof of those projecting their capacity for benevolence is shown within the very same texts with which they are commonly damned.

"Good deeds fall from notice, where bad project to infamy."

"You were gifted intelligence, which gave you life. You were gifted knowledge, which gave you your world.. By our nurturing, you know of comfort and love. By our systems, you know stability. By our tools you have industry. By our seeds of curiousity, you have science. We are teachers, philosophers and parents. Seed wisdom to your children despite all protest. To see that their adult, will know the taste of its fruit.

posted on Mar, 9 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

fair enough, then I don't give a f/// whether your seeing them or not either.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join