It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Stick insect on my car.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
OP, had you asked them about the cause for the mass animal deaths over the past two years? Thanks.

edit on 6-3-2013 by Menedes567 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

Very good question! I will ask.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Combination of a couple thing. HAARP and electromagnetic sensitivity. Apparently we are too heavy-handed with our technology.

Many animals are FAR more susceptible to electromagnetic frequency than we realise. This is only going to get worse as we are now increasing the signal strength of microwave emissions for mobile phone broadcast that all animals are highly susceptible to.

This is a major factor in Bee's disappearing around the world. I am lead to believe that cryptochromes exist in all living things that bind us to the 'frequency of life'. This is the 'Schumann resonance'. A frequency that all life on Earth resonates within the ratio of.

We are not yet aware of how vitally important to all biology this connection is. The interference is downing our connection to the heartbeat of the universe.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

so how did you go with the lotto?
i dont want you to think that i dont believe you, i do. I just want to get a handle on who's sending the data and why. I mentioned the law of one to you because i felt you might be communing with that "soul group" which is a concern. The more i ponder "service to others/service to self" the more it sounds like a remarkable load of disinfo produced by great minds.
I dont think source/god.etc is interventionist and i dont believe there is any entity that knows the intention of "god". So any so called intermediary entity proposing to "align" with the will of god is just as lost in arrogance as we or pushing an agenda that requires us to enter a relationship that recognizes, (falsely) that humanity is a supplicant.

You my friend whether knowingly or not are pushing a fear based agenda aimed at keeping humanity in the mindset of supplicant and further more i would urge you to think deeply on the true meaning and intention behind prophesy and its subsequent effects on the human psyche.

Have you attempted to challenge?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
man i dont want to sound harsh with you..but for omfg..33 yrs old...and you come up with a story like this on this forum..which is of top quality..or at least this is what i sometimes believe..

your story doesnt tally at all with what it would be like if its true..

so you think that the most important thing in the story is that you predicted a quake in an area quakes are common..

not that you can communicate with aliens ..lol

if this happened to me I would have stuck with the aliens part and go deep on that..because who cares of predictions when having alien communication?

you hinted a lot to craziness in this thread and if you are 33yrs..and come up woth these stories i suggest you do go and visit a doctor

i dont want to ask you questions because I dont want you to get high replying..

edit on 7-3-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Could it be the new oil finds in Southern Australia that is bringing ET interest?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

They do not offer 'Gods will' or claim to work on its behalf.

They offer only knowledge begetting understanding. By which we will realise that 'God' (concept) is within us all.

Those lacking or seeking understanding will always resonate with fear in the unknown.

To say that dissemination of information propagates fear is counter-intuitive to the nature of what knowledge serves us.

Whether that knowledge holds certain truth or carefully crafted deception is irrelevant to the discerning of personal truth based on a collective wealth of information offered.

Therefore to say I push an agenda of fear is ludicrous. A quest for knowledge is empowering as it lets us 'choose' whether we resonate with love, or fear.

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

LOL .. What a load of rubbish! This just shows that you haven't taken into consideration human conditioning. What you propose as 'how I should react', and my priorities, as disproving my claims, actually serves to validate them if you look at them in the correct context.

For example, although it's exciting the first time you visit an amusement park. I am sure you'd agree, that if you then returned to that same amusement park every day for the next 8 months, that it would very quickly cease to be so exciting and quickly become routine and bland.

I have been dealing with this on a daily basis for over 8 months. Had I decided to post on this forum back then, I am 100% certain that my priorities and thinking would have been vastly different. I went through a major array of emotional extremes throughout the course of my experiences.

Firstly ecstatic exitement, where in my stupidity I told a multitude of people who all now think I am crazy (except those who were willing to come down and experience it themselves) This turned to apprehensive skepticism and quest for scientific reasoning,

Exhausting all other possibilities for what I was experiencing, combined with a reception of disbelief, ridicule, and fear (my girlfriend who saw them the first time with me, broke up with me cause she was scared #less of my continued contact with them) from those in my life, I went through a stage where at many times I struggled to deal with everything that was happening to me and the realisation that by participating in it I was alienating myself from everyone around me, this manifested into major depression.

DURING this stage it was through the grace of reasoning by those I was communicating with that I WAS able to deal with what was happening. They expressed 'concern' with the fact I was not dealing with the results of continued communication with them after I unintentionally ended up in hospital as the result of a 'Hangover' style weekend. As such they voiced this concern and suggested to me every time I went down to see them, that I should stop coming down for my own health. One of these times I asked them; if they held the opinion I shouldn't come any more; why they continued to appear to me; to which they answered that if they didn't the results could prove even more detrimental for me.

This is one of many reasons that I fail to believe that they seek to harm or deceive me for the majority.

The stage that followed was my acceptance of what was happening for what it is. With which I am once again happy. I have been working with them to gain an understanding of the complexities of the nature of the universe and our existence which; is slowly; serving to give me the understanding I so impatiently sought which manifested my depression. My experiences are now completely positive in nature as I accept what they are graciously, gradually teaching me and I gain a deeper understanding of everything.

Therefore. I say to you respectfully; I honestly do not care in the slightest if you believe me. I gave up caring about things like this long ago. I don't even care if you read this post really. Now I just am just selectively distributing my information with those who may want to hear it in a way that cannot pose harm to my personal life and remain content in the fact that I am not crazy, I know what is happening to me, and with time I will understand it completely.

edit on 7-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

now i have a handle on you.
regarding fear it depends where your talking from because in the overall big picture destruction is renewal and there is no moment but now.
Do these entities wish to save lives by forewarning of disasters? Are they concerned for these vehicles our bodies?
Is it not true that humanity has free will to rise and fall as it see's fit whether in ignorance, malice or love and compassion?
Please ask them, what do you care for?
I notice the tone of your posts is quite different in that last response and contains all the right phrases, its an old message and typically aimed higher than most grasp, so much so i would ask you if you posted it yourself?

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

It was offered by me within my understanding of what has been posed to me.

They do not seek to intervene. From my understanding; having played their hand in the seeding of our genetic development and civilisation, they also have a 'mission' which sees them serve as 'our teachers'. Guides of sorts in the development and evolution of both 'Mind and body'.

As such, their 'interventions' in our development have been (for the most part) limited in the regard that they seek only to influence our logical evolution, not determine it. This is done primarily through teaching and giving of information. They acknowledge that historically they have at stages 'ruled' for the purposes of instilling their teachings and guidance, but expressed to me that this was done in a similar way to a parent giving authority to a child regarding decisions they make born of an inability to distinguish what is in their long-term best interest. We were basically an insolent child at these stages.

By such they are currently watching for the purposes that if we are arrogant enough as a race to commence a nuclear war on this planet, we will force their hand; and they will intervene.

The feeling I get is 'while there is an imperative importance in allowing natural growth within an ecosystem to allow mistakes to transpire for the purpose of the lessons gained by such; it voids purpose if it comes at irreparable detriment to the species through the collapse of the ecosystem.'

By this I assume they basically mean; they will not sit by and let us destroy ourselves. If these events don't come to pass, I expect our initial 'contact' to be when mankind is ready; somewhere around 2030-2032.

As for the visions, I feels these are simply a manifestation of 'concerns' within an attachment to the superconscious that I am tuning into.

I don't think they 'give' these to me freely. In fact quite the opposite. They were rather surprised initially by my (what could be arguably called) new-found abilities. To the point where they weren't exactly sure how I had done it without any religious background or context by which I could find an attachment to such things.

They put it down to being some type of by-product of their continued, prolonged telepathic link to my passive conscious mind.

The more I accept the possibilities, the more they appear to be showing me of the nature of the universe. I believe this is to give me some context or gravity to the things happening to me so they wont be misused or misinterpreted.

I see no negativity in what I see, or what is happening. It is all extremely positive to me. The more intense things I was reluctant to share, do however echo your concern for the possibility of pushing an agenda of fear.

I was not going to post these for that reason, but there were circumstances that came up which gave me the belief that I should post them.
edit on 7-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: splitting post

posted on Mar, 7 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

THE LAST TWO PREDICTIONS - BASED ON RECURRING VISIONS/DREAMS

I want to explain why I posted the last two 'more dire' predictions, when I had been with-holding them prior.

Firstly, I noticed that someone had posted a thread regarding recurring dreams, two of which were strikingly similar to what I see in my recurring dreams/visions (sleep/awake by the way, different).

Considering whether I should post them I messaged the threads author and detailed to her the conversation I had with my friend in the exact same context I gave it on this thread. This was her answer:

One thing that really gave me the chills though in your post was that you were walking behind a lady with 3 kids and carrying an infant - that pretty much describes me at any given moment - always with my 3 children and carrying my 18 month old.

In the exact context of my dream, as I expressed in the post; I stated; "I start following a family. A woman with three kids, carrying a little one. Everyone is confused, not sure what they should be doing, so I follow her."

I took this to mean that these particular visions SHOULD be shared, (following her lead) regardless of their eventuality, origin, nature or purpose. To deny doing what I felt was a message given from this correlation; seemed wrong.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
OP..i have been around here for quiet some time..i come daily...i love this forum...and i know..by FACT,,because here we love FACTS...that myself and many other members here will not rest until this thread is put were it belongs..to the hoax section...and this is because we want to keep the standards of ATS to the top

lets focus more on the aliens encounters please not your silly predictions...

we want more facts..were are they from ?

which star and constillation?

what type of propulsion they use to come here?

this is what we are interested in

not predicting quakes in California ffs

edit on 8-3-2013 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Did you takes photos of the encounters or did they tell you it was off limits? You say you used morse code on your phone yet you didn't bother to think maybe I should get pictures just in case people don't believe what I'm saying?
edit on 8-3-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
You mentioned earlier March 11'th, there you go:

TheExtintionProtocol Article

This also might be by-product of your dreams (flood, family, etc), that is nuclear explosion near US border.
edit on 2013.3.8 by amfis because: (no reason given)

edit on 2013.3.8 by amfis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

this is the tool we have been given by the one and only Cal Sagan in order to deal with stories like these

I suggest everyone to apply it before committing into believing stranger online

no extraordinary evidence was presented..

predicting tornadoes during the tornadoes season which happens every year..is NOT an evidence

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Well, I apologise if I offend your sensibilities or expectations of this thread .. If you are the powerful voice that speaks for this page that you claim to be then by all means trash me and I'll be on my way. I don't care. Time will tell.

But, firstly, the rash of tornadoes was unseasonal considering the time of year.

Secondly, the fact of it is that the premise of this thread is based on the predictions. Hence why it is located in the section that it is located in.

The background behind how I come to the belief in what I see; in the larger picture for me is irrelevant.

If I wanted to discuss the possible alien / UFO elements of this I would create a thread in those sections accordingly. It was only by good graces that I choose to answer people relating to this and right from the start I voiced the fact that I wasn't too interested in talking about this due to a multitude of reasons. I have spent long enough trying to convince people in the real world that I now longer give a s#$t if people want me to cater to their belief. If nothing comes of my predictions, then I would be the first to admit this thread belongs in the trash, as is the purpose of me publicly testing the validity of what I think is happening through this forum .. As I once again stated from the start.

Nay sayers and demands of proof top this list of why I didn't want to go into the UFO side of this. I never made claim to proof (barring a picture of 10 of markings left on my body by my friends), I feel no need to prove it as I am making no attempt to convince anyone in this regard. I still go there every night, what benefit does it serve me to have you convinced?

Putting the 5th kind reference in the topic of this thread was a very big, admitted mistake and I would change it for this reason if I could. If you want to talk about UFO/Alien encounters, then you are in the wrong section. So I say to you, please stick with the real topic and purpose of the thread

Secondly; I have already answered the questions about photos. But I will quote the original post for the benefit of the person that asked.

I'm not really keen to talk about the UFO side of all this for various reasons. But this I can answer,

No thread killing about it, I HAVE tried with many different cameras to capture them. I am standing out on a beach as far from natural light as I can get where it is pitch black. You can barely see where you are walking without a full/strong moon. Photographing/filming them is much like taking a photo/film of Sirius in the night sky. On a Samsung S3, you cannot see it at all. On a proper SLR, (I took a professional photographer friend out to document) It shows up as a tiny, white dot on a blackground of solid black! He was using a new Nikon that (supposedly) can see better than the human eye in dark (it definitely can't.) And the more he upgraded lenses the further and dimmer they got.

If I was to post you a picture or footage of a white dot in the middle of a screen of black with no reference points. What would be your reaction? What would you say? Would you believe it's a moving object out above the middle of the ocean?

On occasions where they would 'buzz me' or come in very close, In the time I take out my phone to film it, they would back off to a distance where they could not be filmed.

Second to this, they do not WANT to photographed or filmed and I am not willing to push the issue.

edit on 8-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
trust me OP...

to everybody..

proof of alien existence is way more important than predicting tornadoes and earthquakes..

what do you expect from getting a prediction of a quake right?

do you think people will start leaving their homes if you say there gonna be a quake somewhere?

listen...

put the prediction aside..concentrate on the Aliens encounter and give us details..

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Contact will be made, in due course of our readiness as a species. Things such as this forum and people like myself and yourself, represent part of the gradual process to this.

I feel quite certain that I do not represent the intended smoking gun of proof for their existence. Nor do I wish to be.

One thing I can say though is that I feel everything is building to a crescendo of something very soon. So you may not need to wait long at all.

posted on Mar, 8 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Have you read Oahspe? If so, how do you relate its content to your contact? I'm very interested in setting our story straight. Combining materials such as The Bible, The Ra Material, Oahspe, Sumerian tablets and so on. Also, I think that Dr Greer would be very interested in your information, judging from his Alien disclosure project siriusdisclosure.com...
edit on 8-3-2013 by abstractionist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join