It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I certainly did send you the document you requested.

I will get back to your questions very soon. I am currently trying to digest all the information I've been given on the origins of our universe.

The thing I find most amusing; is that the correct theory on the nature of the universe and its origins has been around for a very long time as the works of Walter Russell.

It is reported that upon reading his work; Nikola Telsa urged Russell to; "lock up his knowledge in a safe for 1,000 years until man was ready for it."

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Hi

Thanks for the PM.

I would like more info on what you've been given in terms of our origins. Nothing you've told me isn't something I'v read previously....and I hope maybe this new information about the origins of the universe may give me some fresh perspective.

Any new prophecies?

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You've got guts coming here so earnestly, speaking about such topics here is a baptism by fire, acid, stoning and machine gun fire - at best.

When interacting with others who are not from the local grammar school folks often forget their discernment, and this gets them into trouble. If you were talking to me, and I was evasive, testy, and not very forthcoming you'd note this as a potential problem with the information being exchanged, sadly, some folks (not saying you) will simply ignore those signs because the interaction is unusual, "other worldly." The best tool you have is your discernment, and this means asking lots of questions, especially on one topic and taking time to process the information completely.

That said, the most interesting, and probably spot on statement you've made is that of the sun. The sun is the key to our evolution and has been purposely mislabeled, demonized and trivialized over the last 2k years. The sun has changed, those who can perceive things beyond taco bell and diet soda can attest to the vibe coming off the sun being wholly new and very overwhelming. I would suggest exploring the solar changes you mentioned with your friends, delving into some historical context, and, more keenly, some timeline of the changes to come. My suspicion is the key kick-off date is this spring equinox, with the period between the spring and fall equinox as being full of change regarding the sun. It might be helpful to define what folks are looking for in the expression Sol. Even non-earthers are not really sure what is "to come" but they can often express what they are experiencing from their realm, this can help you/us in being more aware.

It is best, in this arena, to ignore the folks who fit the "prove it" category, as there is no proof for them, they can't even define what proof is and the skeptic attitude is the last bastion of the ignorant and fearful. Be elaborate, in fact, write your responses outside the confines of the site, then cut and paste, make sure you feel you are being complete. Always stick to one topic with each reply. Never justify, only elaborate and let those who read, but don't reply, enjoy the information as there are far more lurkers then responders.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

Thank you for your words of wisdom.

I believe I have made the direct decision in joining the ATS community as it has allowed me access to a collective of people such as yourself who don't subscribe to the conventional judgements ingrained into our illusory perception of reality.

Although it would appear; at times; throughout this thread to have become frustrated with some replies I've received from those blissfully detached from the true nature of the universe and their existence; it is due to a degree of pity I have for them being unable to think outside the restrictive conditioning on their material consciousness, to see the possibilities within the information I am sharing.

The only thing I stand to gain by submitting what I learn for public consumption; are ridicule and scrutinised disbelief (which is expected), an understanding lessening confusion, and the possibility that others can benefit from what I have to share.

Even a degree of positive growth for anybody; is worth tolerance of an army of nay-sayers.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I've learned a lot more over the last day regarding our origins in relation to a theory of the universe which has actually been around for a very long time.

I am going to start a thread about it after I finish the one I am making about the Vatican, and I work out exactly which section it belongs under.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

ok mate. i am prepared to accept that something is happening to you and that you believe you have some explanation. I also applaud you coming here.
Regarding the hopes you pin on a therapist i would point out that because the therapist specializes in UFO then you will get UFO. Considered seeing a mainstream professional? "impartial".
...and see if you can get us the lotto numbers for next week.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by w3thepatient

Way ahead of you on the lotto. I've got a ticket tomorrow for tomorrow night.

Also you very right that I should get an impartial hypnotherapist and not tell them what I believe could be repressed.

Thanks for constructive input.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Two things. Feel unrelated.

Newcastle ...

And 11th-3-2013
edit on 4-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
Two things. Feel unrelated.

Newcastle ...

And 11th-3-2013
edit on 4-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

At sunset on March 11, 2013 begins the Hebrew new year.

Interresting.

God Bless,

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hi OP, can you ask them these four questions?

1. When will the huge geological event that you described in a previous post happen?
2. What date can we expect huge earthquakes?
3. When will open contact with them occur?
4. Is it true that there will be a shift in the laws of physics on Earth changing the molecular and atomic structure of everything on Earth and our solar system by January 2014?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Menedes567

My understanding is there will be no change in the laws of physics; only in our understanding of the systems that govern our existence in the universe. Which pertains to the reality; and prior misunderstanding of physics as they have always existed. One of the most important being that gravity never changes, merely the resistance to gravity.

Changes are taking place within our vibratory resonance, but these adhere to principles of the universe as they have always been. These are in fact; part of the very essence of our cosmology.

I can't put a date on anything unless it is given within the context of what I feel I am being shown. I gave a specific date in my last post; only as I saw it reoccurring within my mind. The word 'Newcastle' was due to me having repetitive 'flashes' on this word, including me 'misreading' text on this forum to have contained the word when they contained no such word. Therefore I felt it may hold some relevance and posted it accordingly.

Having said this. I feel 'contact' is aimed for somewhere close to 2030. But that it may be much sooner due to events unfolding on Earth which could threaten our destruction. In this; their appearance to us in the very near future will represent 'intervention'. They do not wish for contact to transpire in such a way, therefore it will represent a forcing of their hand if it does happen.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I see. Thanks BornOfSin.
I also have two more questions that I need you to ask them, if it's alright.

1. I recently had a dream in which I saw the word, "Koppe". Since I've never heard of that word before, I Googled it and it seems to be a German name. However, I thought it could be a codename of sorts, and when I did some ruminations, it could stand for "Kuril-Okinawa Pacific Plate Event". Can you ask them some sort of details about this Pacific Plate Event? I know they can time travel and see multiple visions of future events, and I would like to know some details about that PPE. I don't mind about dates, since they are fluid and vary with each timeline, but I would like some sort of details, such as possible locations, estimated magnitude of quakes in the event, and the aftermath of it.

2. Is there an impending crustal shift or pole shift, and does that have anything to do with the recent massive release of methane and all the mysterious booms heard all across the United States and other Northern Hemisphere countries, as well as mass animal deaths over the past 2-3 years?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I dont doubt your experience.

But what i do find is that the things you are reporting are somewhat irrelevant in the big picture.

Just to clarify, your not getting this info from the ET's? but from the collective consciousness?
-That is like a universal internet u can access information from.

I have had almost the same experience with them, starting off with a sighting and then telepathic communication.
The only difference is they are very vague and would not waste their time reporting something like this.
They only talk about the changes happening to the human that are in/going to take place.

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   

TWO RECURRING DREAMS/VISIONS

I have been reading through threads on ATS by other who have 'visions' or 'dreams' relating to things that could almost be considered 'Prophetic' in nature.

Most; beyond being interesting; do not resonate much which I feel I can relate to and I therefore disregard them.

One post I read the other day by Lovely1973 I found rather disturbing though as it related directly to 2 of the 3 visions, that I find are the most recurring amongst all I've had to date. Also those which have not yet come to pass, very contrary to a majority of the 'short-term' visions I get.

ATS THREAD LINK

I have until now been opposed to posting these in 'any' public context as I believe they are too open to being related to Biblical prophecy, which I believe has absolutely nothing to do with anything that I am shown, and that it may serve as a catalyst for fear, which is contrary to why I believe I am being shown these things.

Upon finding that these two events are being posted by another in a way which correlates very strongly with what I have seen, I considered the possible necessity of posting these in this forum.

I was told that Fear will always manifest within those consumed by self-purpose within their attachment to mortality. It will always be the method by which such souls are binded to the confines of their reality, or the unknown which follows. Both are a 'fear' within mortality. By such; these souls can only resonate such fear regardless of knowing of events. It is part within the engineering of the system of faith, which binds them in a security born of devotion to promised higher purpose (which can render most blind to the true nature when it is offered to them). Manipulation of visions will always occur, where there is those who overestimate the importance of 'knowing' within their detachment from the universal realm.

'Knowing' within a transitional being, is very different to 'knowing' within those who have become aware of our equilibrium. 'Knowing' in transition is almost always interpreted as dire warning, which offers opportunity to repent and promise of salvation within devotion of faith. Fealty to 'Gods will' promising redemption passing mortality.

'Knowing' in equilibrium represents an attachment of ones self to an encompassing divinity present within all conscious, as the one superconsciousness. This attachment can bring no fear as it goes beyond confines of such emotional constraints, and the promise of higher purpose to existence, to BEING of the higher existence. It's knowing is sharing of universal truths, not the promise of such. The visions are but a manifestation of calculated probability resonating through this attachment and an understanding of this brings with it no fear.

Therefore I think the cons of posting these cannot outweigh the benefits of it; as fear will always resonate within the minds of those who would misuse such information as a divine message, rather than it existing within the divine itself.

So visions are as follows, transcribed from conversations with a close friend in Facebook (due to it's fresh nature in my head following a recurrence of this 'nightmare'). I will post screenshots of the conversations following with mouse hovering over the timestamp to give the date they were posted.

FLOOD/TSUNAMI - What I believe is California, or somewhere similar

ME: I don't know

The only ones I've had where I KNOW people will die

are the two that haven't come true

... yet

11:30pm
FRIEND

woah! and this is all in America where it happens?

11:30pm
ME

You know those high raised freeway things in america ..

the ones that all loop around each other and go over each other and #

11:31pm
FRIEND

yeah

11:31pm
ME

I was on one of them

and it was pissing down raining

and some of it had collapsed up ahead of me

so there were a heap of people getting out of cars and checking it

out

cars behind in traffic have blocked us all in

so we can't reverse back up

people are looking over the side

there is like a flood under it

kinda like a tsunami or something

but looks way bigger .. massive .. not sure what it is

there are people arguing in front of me cause one guy wants to try turn his car around and drive back up the road

people start walking back up the freeway on foot to get off the bridge ..

So i start following this family

lady with 3 kids

carryin a little one

everyone is confused though

like not sure what they shoudl be doing

so i just follow her

and i'm looking over the side as we walk back up

watching # get washed under .. and stuff getting washed away

people talking to me asking me questions getting out of their cars as we walk back up the road between the cars

SCREENSHOT LINK

edit on 6-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
GEOTHERMAL EVENT SUCH AS SUPERVOLCANO OR SIMILAR - Not sure where this take place but the radio station sounds Mexican/Spanish, I cannot be sure except that I cannot undertstand the language.

ME

The other one its raining but its BLACK

like .. PITCH BLACK

11:36pm
FRIEND

haha was getting into it lol

ME

I'm in a crappy 4WD

listening to the radio

FRIEND

thats crazy!!

ME

but its in another language .. I can't understand it

driving through something like a forrest .. but its more like .. simple thick vegetation..

kinda in between ..

looks like nighttime .. but it's not actually night .. Artificial, sun is being blocked out

road is slippery and covered in black #

black #??

i'm not really 'panicked' but I wanna get the # as far as I can from where I am

orange glowing out the back of the car ..

off in the distance

not close or chasing me or anything

but it looks kinda like the glimmering of an ocean of lava in the rear view

way off in the distance

the darkness isn't actually rain though

its black ash .. soil

thats about all there was with that one ..

except I can remember I was driving as fast as I possibly could .. without being 'dangerous'

or crashing

like pushing it as much as I can

and the road winds around a lot .. through dense forrest/jhungle

and I'm getting pissed off cause I have to slow down for these #ty curves and there are so many of them lol

I haven't ever actually personally seen a volcano erruption in my life

but what I was looking at in the rear view was WAY far back in the distance .. but it was #ing HUGE

way too big to be a normal volcano

that was a supervolcano.

*Remainder contained in timestamped screenshot*
SCREESHOT LINK
edit on 6-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Does anyone know the significance throughout any type of mythology or religion of stick insects?

There was a stick insect present at one of my bands gigs the other night that was over a foot long. I have never seen one so large. It was climbing on my car and I got photos of it. I drove home, thinking that with a bit of wind it would come off the car. But it didn't.

I made two stops along my way home, to drop off equipment and our drummer, and it still kept a hold on the car.

As I got closer to my house I stopped at a local school about 1KM from my house and flicked it (gently) off the car onto the school oval as I didn't want to risk it still being on the car when I got home as it would probably get killed by our dogs.

Two days later (last night) my brother tells me that our dog is at the front fence fascinated by a stick insect on the other side of the fence.

This is the EXACT SAME (or its twin) large stick insect, who appears to have made it over a KM through suburbia down a multitude of streets to be at the front of my house, to be sitting outside my front fence, much to the delight of our bullmastiff cross puppy.

I have NEVER in my life seen a stick insect this big, let alone two in two separate locations of each other within days of each other. To the point where I am almost CERTAIN this is the exact same stick insect.

Do they possibly have some type of homing senses anyone knows of that could lead them back to my car??

The thing that has me most intrigued about this, is that an old Greek lady was taking pictures of it on my car before we left the gig, speaking in Greek. A band member of mine happens to be Greek and speaks it fluently and told me that the lady was saying; 'They are Mother Marys horses. Apparitions .. Signs'.

I have done some research into this, but beyond finding that their name comes from the Greek world for 'Apparition', I cannot find any other mythological references to them that is relatable.
edit on 6-3-2013 by BornOfSin because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

the only thing I found about stick bugs is about patience:
Link

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

From what I can tell, general feeling on ATS doesn't give this much weight, but have you checked out Cliff High and the Webbot? Global Coastal Event "forecast" for spring 2013...

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
could it be that your just experiencing a mystical mindset?
i found that after delving deep into to the mysterious i come away with "mystical sight" where every thing has greater meaning. This was confusing and still is to some degree. Its like your perception shifts in a way that allows more information in or it shifts so that information carries new or deeper meanings.
I'd urge you to reject whatever info you feel comes from an external intelligence unless you have a full understanding of the intention behind the information and that intention is aligned to what you FEEL to be good and true.
If you've got any aboriginal mates with access to an Elder you might find some grounding. If your white like me your not used to a mystical mindset but many cultures have it as a default.
All is perception
If you haven't already try "the law of one" it peeled me like an onion.

edit on 6-3-2013 by w3thepatient because: spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You mentioned 2030 as a possible timeline, and I heard that same date today:

www.youtube.com...

In relation to climate scientists predicting that would be the middle of a new Ice Age we may be entering.

I sent you another private message, if you wouldn't mind checking and responding to that, sir!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join