It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
Get rid of your fear because that is what allows me into your heart,

Wait, you actually want to go into anothers' heart? Why not go into your own, you are one creepy dude.

Hey, if OP wants me to be evil as they have said I was after asking questions then I can be whatever they need me to be.

To call another evil for trying to understand a persons perspective which the only way I know how to is by asking that person questions then I can play along as any rational thinking person cant comprehend being labeled as evil for asking questions.

The OP essentially did the same asking questions about the faith he was raised in and the answers given were not adequate enough for his liking so he chose to prove religion wrong and re-write the bible, why am I evil for asking for an understanding similar to what OP did?

Is the OP evil for asking questions?

Yeah I am creepy

Your enlightened

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by BornOfSin
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I do not claim to know it all.

It just appears your interpretations of your visions are definitive and true, despite what you said about being fed false visions.

Only what I have been shown now that I have made 'more powerful' friends. With more powerful allies comes more powerful foes.

These are about as powerful as it gets.

40 days, 40 nights is all I have to survive.

Then they will not be able to touch me and I will have proven myself to move beyond their deceit. 23 days to go.

Why is power so important to you? And is it power over yourself or power over others which you are after or something completely different relating to power.
edit on 31/5/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

It is the virtue to know what I should do with what I am offered. That simple.

To use them for others and never for selfish or personal gain.

Do no harm and harm not yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Menedes567
BOS, any timeframe on major events?
Solar activity seems to be getting intense day by day? Are we close to "it" hitting the fan?

Look to the Pacific and its surrounding for what will come..

It is not so much the Sun itself causing the problems. There is something else in our solar system that this way comes. It is though for the most part undetectable as it is black and nothing can exist within it.

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

There is something else in our solar system that this way comes. It is though for the most part undetectable as it is black and nothing can exist within it.

Are you saying there is a black hole in our solar system?

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
No, a dwarf Star, like the Nubiru prophecies.

Wasnt it called Wormwood and Nubiru was one of its staellites orbiting it whilst this mini slar system travells through the cosmos?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
May I ask is there a war in America soon or are they going to oust the asshats? I ask because I'm a vet.
On a side note may I have a physical description of the Devil?

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I've seen the devil twice.

Once as a demon of pure darkness with fire eyes. So didn't really have a form, was kinda like a shadow so dark light could not exist in it.

The other time they were an amazingly beautiful woman.

Neither time were they wearing a sign saying; "Hi, I am the devil" but you get a feeling of 'knowing' and you realise exactly who they are.

I think the 'devil' is a technically incorrect name for them as its an objectified religious term. I think 'Queen and King of Darkness' is a better description.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Just had the most intense dream of my life.

In a supermarket trying to pay for something and the wireless 3G EFTPOS wont work, signal is gone ..

Then people start doing strange # ... falling over everywhere .. like they are losing their balance .. but for some reason its only half the people, the rest stand around looking at them like 'What the #?'

People falling over into shelves and displays knocking them over. Some people just stop and lay down on the ground. Others stumble forward and fall onto their bellies with their arms by their side as if they are a penguin trying to slide into the water.

Two thirds of the large supermarket is doing strange things.

Then there is a rumbling.

Like MASSIVE thunder, except it gets louder and louder.

I run out the front of the shop and look above the building and see a wall of water high above the building coming, it looks like its in slow motion, but it is DEAFENING.

The air around me feels instantly chilled and then is sucked away towards it. Magazine stands, rubbish and papers fly towards it in the air.

I turn around and run as fast as I can and dive under a car on the side of the road.

Water hits and tumbles me against the bitchuman road and undercarriage of the car. until I hit the kerb. I take a bit of water into my mouth but spit it out. I'm pinned under the car to the kerb until the car lifts and is sucked backwards.

I try stay down against the kerb but the pull of the water drags me up and backwards.

Then I woke up .. Going WOAH!

If I had to guess by the newpaper stands and things I saw in the streets I would guess its a country like Australia, Canada or the U.S.A but it didn't look like a huge city. At least I didn't see any skyrise buildings. Looked more like a quiet coastal town. Something you'd see in the series 'Haven' or something on T.V
edit on 6-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
East Coast? In one of my previous posts I said 'Look to the Pacific for what is to come; It may have been "the Atlantic" I was looking at by this.

Volcanic activity in the water somewhere near Bermuda will cause the wave.

Around 12th June AEST.

Really hope I am wrong.

Let me just express, I have absolutely no problem with being wrong. In fact I welcome it in the cases where no-one is hurt.

I would rather be considered crazy any day than see anyone hurt.

I've had people message me to say 'Nothing happened at Nascar' and I point out the incident with the cable where 10 people were hurt.

Something DID happen, but by whatever grace the cable on the track did not cause a massive crash and for this I am thankful. Very happy that for people to say 'You were wrong' if no one is killed.

Thanks
edit on 6-6-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
And no,

Wormwood is a blackhole. The abomination of desolation.

I'm pretty sure it's going to snack on Mars as it passes which is why the Prophecies tell of a 'horned blackness' this is the blackhole sucking in mars as it passes. Which is the only time it will become visible to us.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 03:26 AM
link   
27th

Something begins.

Not one of ours.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

27th

Something begins.

Not one of ours.

Nope. 21st August 2013.

posted on Aug, 26 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

27th

Something begins.

Not one of ours.

We are now hours away from the 27th.... Please state the time in UT....

posted on Sep, 4 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Hello BornOfSin,

Could you please email me your predictions (that's not public)? I have read every single post on this thread and I would like to know as much as possible. It's of particular interest to me because of my own futuristic dreams.

Thanks,

Boson

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
FIRE IN THE SKY, SEE THE BIRDS FLY
EMPERORS END, WHEN STONE WONT BEND
NOT ALL THAT IS WHITE, IS THAT OF LIGHT
AND NOT ALL THE BEST, ARE THOSE OF THE WEST

edit on 30-6-2015 by SONOFTHEMORNING because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
As to predictions, I make no judgement but know these things can be real. Wife has had a few and sadly were right on, but a little hard to understand full details at first.

You say they communicate by mind. I have always wished for this, but until a few years ago it never happened and now I know it is real, so I don't doubt what you say regarding this. Walking to a restaurant from our boat in N. Wisconsin with a group, I held back and had the urge to look at a group of stars. One then commenced to put on a show, bouncing about, taking high speed turns and then going out into space.

A nice dinner out and we are heading to the marina. I stopped, turned to the group and pointed to the sky, telling them to watch this. Nothing there but stars, then a few seconds later, the show started. One of the lights put on a show similar to the first time, taking several minutes, then departed.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Hey man, if you are still here please tell us more, im really curious about whats up next.
something at the end of 2015
and something in 2017

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hello from Virginia, US. Beware of false prophets, especially alien - if you read Plieadians "bringers of dawn" (you don't have to buy the book) just read highlights. You'll get the idea. Since all the technology today is a means to keep us mind dead slaves to the bs system and spiritually suppressed to keep us from awakening. ..... At this point all we can hope for are the solar flares (which may be the sun activity you mentioned)...as it will act on our magnetic atmosphere or web or whatever it is and have an emp effect on all things electrical planet wide ...which is a good thing to stop the white noise long enough for people to wake up and realize what's been going on. Blessed be, have a successful awakening

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
You know... People come here to this forum, ATS, to find some answers, since truths, half truths, some dots fii them to connect at their own pace.
What do they get?
This topic... a person claiming to talk to aliens, to have a hundred/hundreds of pages of material regarding the talk with aliens.
Oh but he doesn't want to share.
But wait there's a redacted 12 version
Of but wait that needs to be edited down.

When it fact there's no single page. He's got 0 pages and buy time to write a few pages of bs.
Just look at the way he writes.... The paragraphs.. Spaced out.
Designed to draw attention to a single small manageable issues at a time.
That's how he keeps track of the lies.
Look at the word and usage of the words:

- I think there's a possible chance of them maybe possibly allowing me to get access to more knowledge which is inherent in their knowledge base that my mind can maybe one day comprehend.
- there's this thing which isn't a thing but another thing disguised as a thing
- we communicate with yes/no then one post later "thought/images/etc"
- i'm here to document this but only if it serves me and the hundreds of pages I've got I don't feel like giving to you.

Take any of the posts and look at the time and effort used to carefully dodge a straight answer and the blatant use of lawyer talk.

Mods. This topic should be made sticky and renamed " how to spot a con man ".
edit on 14-9-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

Edit... More of the blatant lawyer talk and misleading conman shenanigans:

" I am currently trying to digest all the information I've been given on the origins of our universe"
Ih really? Well don't digest.. Just white it here for all to see.... But of course there's nothing to digest, more like a story to fabricate.

"I've learned a lot more over the last day regarding our origins in relation to a theory of the universe which has actually been around for a very long time. "
"A theory of the universe"... But doesn't say what the name of the theory is, doesn't say what's different that he's learned " It's all vague but VERY TRUE...aha.

"I should add that I never get voices in my head because I wont allow it. They have ONCE gotten through so that I clearly heard; 'You shouldn't be here', "
So he refuses to use words with them even if it possible... Oh why is that? Maybe cause then you can draw out your story as long as you want and be as non descriptive as possible ?!?

"Conversations with 'different' intelligences reveal a different level of knowledge in relation to what they can tell me. "
Lol what ? Who talks like this ? Is this a person who's honest?

"I am still trying to understand more related to this topic though"
Oh.. Funny that.. Like you're doing research by telling lies and analyzing the people's reactions.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IVANV

He was banned for whatever reason......

Even in fabrication, some truths can be revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join