It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Not at all bothered though. I am blood related to the best legal defense in the state and I have 'friends' looking out for me.

You sure love tooting your horn.

I used to be that up my self when I was about 15, however, I had good reason to be.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Good to see you back. It has taken me awhile but i have read just about every one of your posts with great interest. Your dry spell did have me wondering if you had run into some troubles because of the things you are posting here on ATS. Or that you just got tired of the naysayers and people on here that aren't open minded enough to see the possibilities in what you post. Sounds weird, but I'm glad it was the former.

I look forward to more predictions and hopefully you will share with us more experiences concerning your "friends".

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Interesting attack on the ego. Firstly this tells me you're running thin of anger/hate to project.

Secondly saying 'I used to be that up myself' followed by 'I had good reason to be' would mean that the egomaniacal statement of the latter would mean the first is inaccurately past tense in context.

What is egotistical about not fearing the legal issues they can try pin on me??

This is my thread and I will speak as I like without fear of sanction by bitter misery merchants such as yourself. If I annoy you so much, then it speak volumes about your intelligence by choosing not to unfollow this thread.

Please feel free to do so. I welcome you to leave.

Once again you have proven that there is hatred on this board purely for the sake of hatred. If you are a Christian, then I say to you;

You are one of those who is to fail the judgement about to be cast upon your faith.

Have you heard the word of love and failed to show such love? Then no longer can you claim yourself Christian. For you fail to promote his name.

Church and title don't purify a heart. He will see through such masks to the measure of your deeds. If you resonate with distaste and spite, then you channel darkness and you shall bleed for the dark.

I have been your warning. This is coming before July 2015 as it is for all of us.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Judgement

THOSE WHO WOULD CALL THEMSELVES RELIGIOUS MAY BE IN FOR A VERY RUDE AWAKENING SOON.

JUDGEMENT COMES NOT THROUGH ATTACHMENT TO CORRECT FAITH. NOT THROUGH PERSECUTION OF THOSE CONTRARY TO THE 'RIGHT' GOD. OR HOW MUCH MONEY YOU GIVE YOUR CHURCH.

IT WILL BE BY PURITY OF HEART, AND GOOD WILL FOR FELLOW MAN. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. NO CHURCH, NO GOD, JUST DEEDS AND ACTIONS.

THIS IS HOW THE SECOND COMING WILL JUDGE HIS PEOPLE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. PIOUS MAY FALL. PURITY WILL STAND.

Book of Simon
Darkness will always be darkness
There is only one evil though its forms are many

Light will also always be light
Just as the sun shines upon us all
The goodness and virtue of light
Can be felt by all men

Does the window from which a sunrise is viewed
Change the light brought to those who view it?

Does the suns glory shine any less by how it is seen?
Does the dawn any less end our darkness of night
Than to our neighbour devoid in faith?

Is its light not a gift for us all?
We all struggle through adversity of darkest night
So too are we all met by mornings embrace
For even a blind man knowing only of darkness
Can feel the warmth of the suns arrival
And know it shines also for him
For darkness can never hide the light
It can always be felt even when it cannot shine

For darkness cannot exist without the light
For is it by lights absence that dark is born
Just as shadow cannot exist if not born in light
But light can never be born of dark

Light will always shine through
The smallest flame will light the blackest of night
For darkness can never cover light
Dark retreats from notice where sun does shine

But for all to know the grace of dawn
All days must welcome their night
But even as the sky sets and gives to darkness
It can never be said to be of lights defeat
For what we know daily as the darkest hours
Be also those which shine upon fellow man

Many seeking answers ask;
“Why must we know such darkness in life?
Who can be said to love those they allow to know such pain?”

To them I say;
“Without having tasted lemon, could you still say sugar sweet?
If we were not to know hard work, could reward still hold meaning?
It is through knowing the bitterest this world has to offer, that we learn to appreciate the sweetest of bitters.
And by such distinction, see true height given to the measure of our joy.

A wise man is delivering his stock to market down a long and unforgiving road, when he comes across two men outside a small town taking shade from the heat by the roadside. One man is heavily burdened by provisions to see him safe upon his journey, the other is light of such a load.

The wise man greets the men as he approaches; “good day to you both. I carry a great load as you can see; but I can seat one of you for my journey to the markets in the south.”
The man light of load approaches and eagerly addresses the wise man; “I am expected in haste only an hour by your grace to the west of the markets of which you speak. I have much coin with which to reward any who could see such a journey fulfilled.”

The Wise man acknowledged his request and then turned to the man arriving to him late by weight of his pack. “And where is your destination my friend?”

Having heard his fellow travellers offering the humble man conceded; “I have no coin with which to ply your pocket. My journey lies east of where you find trade, but I will not see your business suffer by its course.”

With this the wise man made his decision and spoke; “Then it is with you seeking east I shall arrive to market.”

“with your assistance I can see my trade concluded swiftly, and in kind I shall then see you east to your journeys end.”

grateful of this offering, the humble man removed his pack and flask of water. Concerned for his safety, he made offering of these to his fellow traveller, only to have them regarded angrily.
He turned to the wise man and asked; “Old man, I offer to pay you and yet you see me stranded? Why would you choose this man over me?”

The wise man replied; “but you are not stranded. Though your journey may be longer and harder, you have all you need to see its end. I gave grace to this man for the same reason he presented to you his flask and pack. For this is a man who knows the pain and hardship that may lie along such paths. He has accepted the costs of such a journey and seen himself ready to meet them. This is a man who has already learned the lessons this road has to teach and is respectful of their virtue.”

“You appear before me blind to such dangers. So concerned with your destination are you, that you pay no heed to its course.”

“On a road like this you, devoid of man and all his comforts; your coin is of no value. When you thirst by journeys day, can you drink of your coin? When the cold of journeys night embraces you, will your coin keep you warm?”
“Through all the lessons this road presents; what your fellow traveller offers freely, is of more value than all the gold of man

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
There is a new Gospel coming.

The second coming will bring it forth for tolerance and unity.

The church is very aware that it is coming and I believe they will welcome such.

We shall soon see.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
What are the signs of the second coming if true?

Surely you must understand in our modern society, any notion of a second coming will be thrown scorn, judgement and ridicule upon it unless proof of the fact can be displayed.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

A monumental papal decree and a new race, claiming to be our divinity.

It is very near.

A third of man shall perish in our planets darkest hour, the second coming will not allow the imposters to claim Rome, it will burn in the process.

All fake Christians who have not loved their fellow man will burn.
(I am very happy to say that I see a special damnation being cast for the Westbro Baptist Church)

Please remember that I am not in any way a Christian .. or religious .. I am only telling these things to you as I have seen them to happen.

I have had mild, passing and fleeting visions but my clarity has been gained with all I see ..

There is a second coming of God son .. Everyone will know the true name of God .. and that have always known her name .. and man WILL survive.

These will not be the End times .. These will be the new days of the light. Light of all man.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
BOS, is Disclosure imminent? I hope it will be soon, since I am sick and tired of all the BS in this world.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Interesting attack on the ego. Firstly this tells me you're running thin of anger/hate to project. Secondly saying 'I used to be that up myself' followed by 'I had good reason to be' would mean that the egomaniacal statement of the latter would mean the first is inaccurately past tense in context. What is egotistical about not fearing the legal issues they can try pin on me??

No, just an observation. Your tooting your horn by letting us know your 'friends' are looking out for you.

You take my statement any way you wish, it seems you use too many words to try and describe me when your only projecting your own feelings.

This is my thread and I will speak as I like without fear of sanction by bitter misery merchants such as yourself. If I annoy you so much, then it speak volumes about your intelligence by choosing not to unfollow this thread.

Thanks for that judgement Oh wise one, "bitter misery merchants"

Why do you think you annoy me, do you really think you have that much power? hello EGO alarm, But its me the egomaniac making claims of what I can do

Please feel free to do so. I welcome you to leave.

Why thank you, however I choose to stay.

Once again you have proven that there is hatred on this board purely for the sake of hatred. If you are a Christian, then I say to you; You are one of those who is to fail the judgement about to be cast upon your faith.

How so? By replying with my opinions and observations? Oh I see, projection again, learn to let go of your hate, don't try and tell others they do by attempting to instill your fears into them.

What if I am not a Christian? What say you?

Have you heard the word of love and failed to show such love?

Yes, Ive heard and No I haven't failed to show such love.

Then no longer can you claim yourself Christian. For you fail to promote his name. Church and title don't purify a heart. He will see through such masks to the measure of your deeds. If you resonate with distaste and spite, then you channel darkness and you shall bleed for the dark.

Cool, However when did I claim to be a Christian in the first place?

Look all I see is that you lack understanding of what darkness is.

I have been your warning. This is coming before July 2015 as it is for all of us.

Another one of you guys here to warn me, thanks, I give you the same.

Learn what darkness is before you become more blinded by the light that your shining

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Why do you think you annoy me, do you really think you have that much power?

Still, you are here drawn to his thread, responding...

Anyway to BoS, I wouldn't consider anything about future events happening for anyone but yourself. You would only set yourself up for disappointment. Why not just let it go and if anything big happens it will happen anyway regardless of prophecies. Besides, it might be a nice surprise if something would happen.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Why do you think you annoy me, do you really think you have that much power?

Still, you are here drawn to his thread, responding...

Anyway to BoS, I wouldn't consider anything about future events happening for anyone but yourself. You would only set yourself up for disappointment. Why not just let it go and if anything big happens it will happen anyway regardless of prophecies. Besides, it might be a nice surprise if something would happen.

You see, I come because I have interest, yet the OP puts a negative spin that they are annoying me.

When posters make such claims I rush to hear what they have to say out of interest not annoyance, why are you here, why is the OP here?

Could it be because you yourselves are annoyed with the state of things today and how history has been presented?

And offer your perspective and interpretations, which is then discussed/debated. Yes/no?

I am annoyed at all the assumptions and speculations posters view as facts and truth.

Example:

You are one of those who is to fail the judgement about to be cast upon your faith.

Sure, I will accept that if the OP can show they know who I am to know whether I will pass or fail any judgements and what my faith might be.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   

You see, I come because I have interest, yet the OP puts a negative spin that they are annoying me.

I think everybody understands people come here out of interest, well most readers do. But I know what you mean, however you should know any reader can make decisions themselves. Some choose the negative spin, others the positive, anything can be seen good or bad.

You should learn others can make up their own minds on what they read about and everyone decides for themselves to choose to see something negatively or positively but that's life and there's nothing else to do but to accept that fact, let it go and move on.

I am annoyed at all the assumptions and speculations posters view as facts and truth. Sure, I will accept that if the OP can show they know who I am to know whether I will pass or fail any judgements and what my faith might be.

I'm not a christian and don't believe in judgement and follow my own faith instead. But I always thought only God can know you and pass final judgement.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I lack knowledge of darkness??

Through my own mistakes I have been regarded by the types of evil and darkness that you will never know in your life. I have seen and felt suffering the likes of which no man would ever want to see and would send most insane.

I have looked the evil that many would call the 'devil' directly in the eyes and yet I am here to tell the tale.

I am enduring tests to prove myself worthy so that people such as yourself will never know these evils or darkness.

You think I know not of darkness, I am the only authority alive today on the topic I assure you.

You speak from a position of ignorance and impudence towards me that is well beyond the qualifications of any man alive.

You know nothing in the grand scheme of things and I hope for the good of your soul and love for your well being that you never do.

I wish you all the best. You will be best to tread very carefully with your good will towards your fellow many from here in.

Because I have already told you that all will be judged not by their religion, or misgivings in hollow deeds to 'buy' their way into heaven. They will be judged on the purity of their heart and their deeds towards their fellow men.

I have made my mistakes and not regarded my fellow men, but I am now paying for them to a degree that you couldn't understand even if I tried to explain it to you.

You best do the same for the judgement has already began as I said it would. Fireballs and tornadoes rain down upon the new lands.

Did you not hear me when I spoke of this coming upon you so recently?

Regard your own heart and its purity, for you; all of you shall soon be judged. The false God arrives soon.

And yes; disclosure is more immanent than you can imagine. But once you have it, you will wish that you once again didn't know. This will be the start of a great deal of pain for our all the life of this planet.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Also I actually said;

If you are a Christian, then I say to you;

Distinct emphasis on the 'If you are', which states precursor conditioning to the following sentence that you chose to ignore as it served the purpose of attempting to pervert my message.

I do not regard you any more than you illustrate those who will resist the change upon our species.

Resist it or not, change is upon you. You have been warned, it will happen and you will be subject to it the same as all who will live to witness such.

I wish you all the best when you are regarded. Love and light Xx

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   
*The information in this post was given by deceptive and unreliable entity*

Seeking to discredit me. They are getting better.
edit on 21-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
*The information in this post was given by deceptive and unreliable entity*

Seeking to discredit me. They are getting better.
edit on 21-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

Then you should get better at it. Having had my own rants and garbage I try not to act on whatever I think I see or experience and make a lot of theories based on probability. The longer I wait the better I can see how something at that time was impressive and made sense only to look back on it wondering what was I thinking, how are other people going to respond to this? It also helps me if I take responsibility for whatever I said so to prevent me talking about things too soon only to regret my words lateron.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Through my own mistakes I have been regarded by the types of evil and darkness that you will never know in your life. I have seen and felt suffering the likes of which no man would ever want to see and would send most insane.

Sure, I actually turn your words onto yourself.

I have looked the evil that many would call the 'devil' directly in the eyes and yet I am here to tell the tale.

No, I would remember.

I am enduring tests to prove myself worthy so that people such as yourself will never know these evils or darkness.

You might consider darkness evil so keep staying in the darkness.

You think I know not of darkness, I am the only authority alive today on the topic I assure you.

No, I know and your assurances can only strengthen my knowledge.

You speak from a position of ignorance and impudence towards me that is well beyond the qualifications of any man alive.

Thank you, at times it takes effort but in your case its just comes natural.

You know nothing in the grand scheme of things and I hope for the good of your soul and love for your well being that you never do.

Yes because all your little words would cease to exist. your catching on, not in the way that might serve your cause though.

I wish you all the best. You will be best to tread very carefully with your good will towards your fellow many from here in.

Do you wish the best with what you suggest I do or simply all the best?

I am confused because wishing someone the best is considered good manner but to follow with a warning or threat exposes your evil that you try paint others with, what gives?

Because I have already told you that all will be judged not by their religion, or misgivings in hollow deeds to 'buy' their way into heaven. They will be judged on the purity of their heart and their deeds towards their fellow men. I have made my mistakes and not regarded my fellow men, but I am now paying for them to a degree that you couldn't understand even if I tried to explain it to you.

I understand, everyone else gets judged later, your being judged now, sorry if you feel the judgement now it will only more thrilling for me witness when you actually confront yourself for the first time.

You best do the same for the judgement has already began as I said it would. Fireballs and tornadoes rain down upon the new lands. Did you not hear me when I spoke of this coming upon you so recently?

No, I think TV was to loud and missed it, care to remind me as I could simply forgotten?

Regard your own heart and its purity, for you; all of you shall soon be judged. The false God arrives soon.

Arrives soon? sorry love that boat docked a long time ago.

Also I actually said; If you are a Christian, then I say to you; You are one of those who is to fail the judgement about to be cast upon your faith. Distinct emphasis on the 'If you are', which states precursor conditioning to the following sentence that you chose to ignore as it served the purpose of attempting to pervert my message.

If you want to pass on messages then do so in a post separate to a reply to me and attempt to pervert my message.

You have been warned,

Not only by you but countless others.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I do not claim to know it all.

Only what I have been shown now that I have made 'more powerful' friends. With more powerful allies comes more powerful foes.

These are about as powerful as it gets.

40 days, 40 nights is all I have to survive.

Then they will not be able to touch me and I will have proven myself to move beyond their deceit. 23 days to go.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Dragonfly79

I do not claim to know it all.

Only what I have been shown now that I have made 'more powerful' friends. With more powerful allies comes more powerful foes.

These are about as powerful as it gets.

40 days, 40 nights is all I have to survive.

Then they will not be able to touch me and I will have proven myself to move beyond their deceit. 23 days to go.

I wish you lots of strenght m8!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Still not sure if I am being implanted with these or not .. But i think more is coming .. some type of arched bridge too .. San Fracisco maybe? Or bridge on the Thames .. Repeatedly seeing a tall building like Empire state shape .. reason I am thinking maybe the bridge on the Thames in England is cause of Big Ben which is vaguely same type of shape.

Just got an sms newsalert that a bridge in Washington has collapsed, cars and people plunging into the water....anyone else hear this? is this related to your prophrecy?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join