It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from an Australian with on-going 5th kind contact. Here to test and document possible mild psychi

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I feel something rather significant is about to take place that could effect us all. Something along the lines of a staged event, or approved collateral damage attack. Confused; because it feels 'American' but not IN America????

Just a vague feeling of alarm at this point. If I can get more on it I will post it.

Okay, I have been lurking and watching this interesting thread and I just realized that what I have quoted above, from pg4 of this thread may have predicted the Boston (USA) bombing.... Perhaps you just got the feeling mixed up as in maybe you thought you were confused because you saw something in America that you thought, for sure, wouldn't happen there.

The approved collateral damage may be alluding to a false flag if one is ever confirmed, also.
edit on 1-5-2013 by evc1shop because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Encounters of the 5th kind??

What, you've had sex with a hawt alien chick..!?!

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

No, that is giving credit where it is not due. Does it not strike anyone as strange that this "contact" is on going, yet no pictures, no video, no Proof?. Don't open your mind so much that your brain falls out.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Easily explained examples of the black Op US spy craft based at Pine Gap.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Mannnn. The alimony is killing me, how could I have known she would produce 1265 kids in one shot.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I just had a pretty intense dream. Felt as if it was something that actually just happened.

An American X-51 was attempting to launch a H.A.A.R.P style military satellite that was supposed to be used to hit North Korea with severe weather and earthquakes.

Instead, it was intercepted and destroyed by a benevolent race of 'light beings',

If this did actually just in fact happen (felt very real), then there should be debris falling somewhere in Russia as we speak somewhere.

Obviously there will be some type of cover story to hide what the debris really is.

Edit: *From something else I had a momentary glance of straight after this; the U.S Government is considerably unhappy considering the Satellite and X51 cost an INSANELY HUGE amount of money.
edit on 2-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your predictions, Born, they are very interesting. I hope you keep posting them along with your observations.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Hi Born of Sin,

I haven't read through the follow-up replies but wanted to address an aspect of your original post that I may be able to speak to. For the sake of transparency, I am a channel and also interact with interdimensionals. These are star beings, not unlike the ones you have encountered. Like you, the more I work with my friends, the more I enlighten.

Let me explain:

By being in the company of higher vibratory beings -- which it sounds like your "friends" could certainly be -- you necessarily modify your own vibration or energy. When two energies meet, both energies are inevitably changed to some degree or another. This is what has happened to you. Your interactions with your star friends have put you into contact with dynamic, elevated and higher energies. By sheer virtue of the quality of this interaction your own vibratory signature has been augmented or modified -- in the "upward" direction.

When a human elevates in vibration (while alive), they experience part or full activation of the chakra system (my "friends" call this the portal system -- for interesting reasons, btw) and sometimes spontaneous Kundalini Awakening. KA occurs when *all* chakras are turned on and activated. This is a pure state of enlightenment. While in this state all manner of phenomena, manifestation and materialization takes place. For example, spontaneous psychic abilities manifest. Sudden clairvoyance. Sudden precognitive abilities. Sudden mediumship. And so on and so forth. Sound familiar?

So, while it may seem a mystery to you as to why you developed this ability to predict earth changes at or around the time you met your friends, it actually is in perfect keeping with spontaneous (and I'm intuiting, sporadic) KA, or full chakra activation. Additionally, the more you interact with your friends, the more you will change your baseline vibration, and your abilities will grow. You will also be able to intentionally sustain and manage the KA. Please do not be frightened by this. This is in fact incredibly good news.

When one isn't prepared for KA they can be caught off guard, afraid and like you suggested -- suspicious of insanity. But it is not insanity -- it is enlightenment. Do not be afraid! Something very marvelous is happening to you ... and it is good.

Cheers!

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
your predictions sure are vague...

but you sure missed the big terrorism news, huh

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Could this prediction be about the Boston bombings? It sure sounds that way to me. I believe what you are saying and I consider you a very lucky man to be able to have this experience.

Stari

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by evc1shop

No, that is giving credit where it is not due. Does it not strike anyone as strange that this "contact" is on going, yet no pictures, no video, no Proof?. Don't open your mind so much that your brain falls out.

Am i the only one not ignoring you lol i was thinking the same thing mmmmmmmmmm

posted on May, 7 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ballymoney50

But what about the fact that he has predicted events prior to them happening? How do you account for that?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

i say things all the time about stuff that i feel is going to happen and it does, its human nature to feel things its what keeps us safe from harms way, mothers get feelings about there children when they're in trouble its the same thing.

some folks are just more in tune than others but it doesn't mean anything special, wise men and women of villages knew when something was going to happen so they prepared themselves for the worst, that's why you called them wise.

my friends used to get me to read palms because i was that good at it but really i saw nothing in there palms i just got feelings when i touched them it was like watching a film and i think everyone can do this i'm nothing special because if i was i could get the lotto numbers and be a rich woman lol.

as i said its something that keeps us safe from harm but we've all lost it through time some still have it and some don't i wouldn't even call it a gift because we all have it in us to predicted things we just forget how to do it or are minds are closed of.

yes its great this guy can do this but i still think some of the things he says are a bit far fetched like no photo's after all this time of ufo's if it was me i'd be out with a camera every night to prove it, especially to my family who want to lock me up flip sake, why hasn't he done this yet?

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I want to venture a guess as to why encounters are not photographed. Many entities do not come in B-movie metallic spaceships that many of you seem to expect. They are light beings of a high frequency beyond our visual range. What we think we see is often something that is projected to us. If we feel better with a 'War of the Worlds' space ship then that is what we will get projected to us. This is more about consciousness than about taking pictures because they are most often outside of our range so the only way we can pick them up is through extra-sensory means.

Also, when you are in a receptive state and are receiving messages, data, downloads, sounds and images, it is hard to think, "Oh let me just get out my cell phone and take a picture". You are in the experience, not trying to get proof for daft doubters on some forum.

Not trying to speak for BornOfSin, just sayin...

posted on May, 8 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DiscreteParticle

light beings? oh for flip sake what next? how convenient no photo's can be taken of these light beings, right?

Why can one not photograph a light being is it because there so bright? then don't use a flash tut.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hey BOS, any news? Looks like youve forgot about us there

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have answered why there are no pictures.

If you are a guest of the zoo and told not to feed the animals. You don't fee the animals. That simple.

And sorry I have been away .. computers were hacked. I was arrested (over made-up charges). I've only just managed to get back online.

Now it would appear I am 'targeted' to some degree.

I think I pissed someone off with the last post saying something I wasn't meant to know.

Not at all bothered though. I am blood related to the best legal defense in the state and I have 'friends' looking out for me.

edit on 15-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: addition

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Git'r'done..

37 46 11 ???

Nascar .. or Daytona .. or racing .. possible cars 37 46 and 11??

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

Sounds like other users post about 26 - 28 of May, that there will be some demonic false flag event by Illuminati stuff. He was able to decode this form latest movies. The thing is, that, there was shown (in the movie) the ticket to the nascar racing, with the numbers of 666.

Might be related though?

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornOfSin
I have answered why there are no pictures.

If you are a guest of the zoo and told not to feed the animals. You don't fee the animals. That simple.

And sorry I have been away .. computers were hacked. I was arrested (over made-up charges). I've only just managed to get back online.

Now it would appear I am 'targeted' to some degree.

I think I pissed someone off with the last post saying something I wasn't meant to know.

Not at all bothered though. I am blood related to the best legal defense in the state and I have 'friends' looking out for me.

edit on 15-5-2013 by BornOfSin because: addition

So far so good
Looks like someone really is not so happy about you

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join